Photo 76.jpg

Photo 100.jpg

photo-3.jpg

let me know what needs the most work, thanks

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good physique man. id try and work on the tris, forearms and put some more mass on those legs. otherwise you have a good base to start from

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
loook pretty ripped bro with good mass but it also looks like u could add more mass at that frame which is sweet u will be so jacked say if u to like 240

singlejm

singlejm

Awards
You need to put a front double bi shot and a most muscular on there to really tell. From what i can see a little more peaks on your bi's. Incline dumblell curls are murder for your bi's. Your ripped up though dude.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
great back man! It looks freaky, but your legs look good imo.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Back does look freaky! IMO you'd be well-served doing some rows with scapular retraction, maybe low-pulley standing cable rows to the sternum, focusing on pulling the shoulder blades together for a good contraction. Could just be a weird shot, but that area (middle toward the top, thoracic spine area) looks out of wack compared to your very well developed low back, lats, and rear delts.

Good work.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Good legs, especially for a tall guy! I'd work on upper back/trap thickness. Overall mass will come with time and you've got a good frame to work with. Good job!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your bone structure looks abnormal, but I don't mean that in a bad way. Your shoulder to shoulder width looks very wide. In the world of bodybuilding it means you could develop "jump out the airplane and spread your wings" lats. Your trap muscles look like their being forcibly stretched due to the odd width of your bone structure. Either way, nice work and keep it up.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, those were from a few weeks ago just snaped these today.
Photo 109.jpg

Photo 106.jpg

Photo 103.jpg

Photo 107.jpg

Photo 101.jpg

Photo 102.jpg

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
legs look bigger imo, and shoulders do as well

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i just don't see that being 10% body fat. 8.5-9% i'd believe.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
as i eat a sausage egg and cheese biscuit, and an avocado with chips, and a weight gainer shake with 2 tbl spoons of power butter at 1 am haha

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
lookin good.........ehhh no homo.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think your delts are your best part. biceps need slight work to get more peak and definition. I think you legs are very good, i like seeing that from tall guys esp, even with mass its hard to tell with longer legs. Its pretty well know i hate small twig calves and you got some nice calves so kudos for that. Chest looks big but i think it would look better if you worked on more size because eventually your delts might end up making dwarfing your chest, looks wise. Very good physique tho!

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
thanks, my main goals rite now are to thicken up my arms and back. i know most peoples goal is bigger arms but iv worked hard to not be one of those guys with big arms and no back/legs/chest haha those guys crack me up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you think your weak points are back and arms?

brandon7583

Awards
Striations in the shoulders look freaky!

Nice job bro!

fieldt76

Awards
Sportsbro, can you post your calve routine? Weak point for me...

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
calves are a natural gift for me. i usually hit them at the end of legs, and i just do heave calf extensions on the leg press machine. like 5-6 sets of 20 as heavy as i can go.

piston, ya i feel like my arms are my biggest weak point, what would you say i need the most work on?

im looking at trying to do a local NPC show this summer. maybe one early in the summer and another one 2 months later so i have time to work on weak points. thats why im asking for suggestions. thanks

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
dude you look great.no homo. keep up the good work.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
calves are a natural gift for me. i usually hit them at the end of legs, and i just do heave calf extensions on the leg press machine. like 5-6 sets of 20 as heavy as i can go.

piston, ya i feel like my arms are my biggest weak point, what would you say i need the most work on?

im looking at trying to do a local NPC show this summer. maybe one early in the summer and another one 2 months later so i have time to work on weak points. thats why im asking for suggestions. thanks
bis, chest, upper traps. jmo

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Your legs are ridiculous. Im almost 6,3 and would do anything to have legs like yours.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
everything is good except your chest is slightly flat compared to the rest of your body. your legs are your best feature. also your bi's could come up just a hair. otherwise really nice

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
genetically gifted legs for sure. Pretty solid. If I had to say anything, I would say just a lil more upper chest and more triceps fullness. Again, overall very good proportions. I commend your work.

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
You should do a bulking cycle and maybe work on arms. Look good and cut up tho

NutriSci

Awards
You look solid, but I'd say to keep bulking up. Great legs man.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Looking good, keep up the good work!

Burner

Awards
Lookin' awesome man...if i had to criticize i would say your chest is your weakest point, followed by tris then bis. But again, look great, awesome job!

mweaver84

Awards
I'm also 6'2 and would kill for legs like those... would love to see your leg workout!!

(so thats what I would look like with 40 pounds of muscle added to me... hate my fast metabolism... guess its better then a slow tho)

looks awesome!! maybe chest a lil (i dunno, I don't like critizing when I wish I could get that big... =P)

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
you look like you're squeezing one on the toilet in that last pic..

good physique though just keep building.

phan95

Awards
I think you can lose maybe 4% more body fat that would be perfect.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Overall looking good, but I agree the legs are very good for your height. Keep up the good work!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Great Physique dude, nothing wrong with it, it's better than 95% of the guys out there and 5% being world champion body builders. Funny too about this myth of having a huge champion body. My cousin was a body builder, huge like the WWE wrestlers and every time I brought girls out to meet him they always said 'he's too big', EVERY girl! It was always like 1 out of 5 girls would like that build.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
your upper body is really good, i would work on your forearms, bis, tris, and maybe back

but overall i give you a 9/10 for the natural look!

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
I'm also 6'2 and would kill for legs like those... would love to see your leg workout!!

(so thats what I would look like with 40 pounds of muscle added to me... hate my fast metabolism... guess its better then a slow tho)

looks awesome!! maybe chest a lil (i dunno, I don't like critizing when I wish I could get that big... =P)
leg day is basic but heavy and high volume.

squats (either regular, smith, or hack) 6-7 sets of 10-12
leg press 5 sets of 15 usually with 20-28 plates
leg extension 4 sets of 10 very slow and pausing/squeezing at top of contraction
strait leg dead lift super set with ham curls 6 sets of 10 each
calf raises heavy as possible for 4-5 sets of 20 on leg press machine

thats a normal leg day switch it up a lil here and there but thats what i base them off of.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
haha.. if he's like me he wants to at least appear to be roided out.. i associate natural with smaller... but i know plenty of naturals are jacked so dont jump on me

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
your upper body is really good, i would work on your forearms, bis, tris, and maybe back

but overall i give you a 9/10 for the natural look!
Just my opinion but, I think forearms should stay small. When they get big they make the arm look dwarfed, and take away from the size of the upper arm.