james1 6 months ago(before)..... bf%??
- 02-18-2009, 01:20 AM
- 02-18-2009, 01:21 AM
i hate that picture i look so small and week lol, but was after long track season so have an excuse.
02-18-2009, 01:35 AM
u looked like u got good abs, but you could put on a ton of muscle. not being rude actually think ur frame looks like u could add a good amount muscle which is a good thing.
02-18-2009, 01:40 AM
02-18-2009, 01:56 AM
yea i had the same problem ive ate a steady diet since i started getting hardcore into lifting. never tried to eat 5000 calories and stack a million supplments together. i like it better eating about 30 grams over my bodyweight in protien and just make sure i get decent carbs and about 3000 calories. i also take a preworkout, Fish Oils, Vitamins and protien shakes all day. i gained steadly 135 to 155 and was stuck there for 2 years till i started college and got more serious about lifting now im 170. I dont know how many ppl would agree but i really dont care about weight. Meaning im more focused on gaining 20 pounds on my squat 10 on bech that kinda thing rather then how i can put on 10 pounds of weight.
02-18-2009, 02:00 AM
02-19-2009, 12:51 AM
02-19-2009, 05:58 AM
Looks good bro. Abs are good, chest defined and from what I see good trap development. The guys are right, @ 6' you could put more mass on your frame. There is potential for great growth here!
Similar Forum Threads
- By belbs75 in forum PicsReplies: 54Last Post: 08-03-2011, 08:44 PM
- By buster0371 in forum PicsReplies: 22Last Post: 02-21-2009, 09:19 AM
- By Sparkos in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2008, 12:25 PM
- By Override in forum PicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2006, 09:02 PM
- By Matt_Stuart in forum PicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2005, 04:03 PM