3 months 25lbs before and after

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Hey all. Im 20 years old and I been mostly powerlifting. I've posted my pics on here before but i found some before pics off my girlfriends camra and my old email adress.

I take
Creatine
Protein
BCAA
NO Explode
ZMA
Powerfull (for the past 2 weeks)

Start

I had this phisique from pushups and situps. No real weight lifting. Pic taken in September, I started lifting on December 22 but my phisique didnt change and I have no pics from december.

3 weeks in

On protein, creatine, and no explode

1 1/2 months in

added ZMA to mix

2 1/2 months in

threw in powerful by ups labs. LOVE IT

3 months in - current

Lost a little definition. Gained a lot of size(25 lbs). Got a tattoo. lol. Getting off creatine next week and adding deisel test hardcore.

WHAT DO YALL THINK?

Last edited:
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I think that's some very good progress. Keep it up man!

smoundzou

smoundzou

Awards
Of all the supps you're taking, creatine is probably the best one.. why would you stop using creatine and start using DTH? I'm by no means a supplement expert but I don't think DTH is going to do much for a 20 year old..meaning, if your test levels are low, it may may bring them up to normal levels, as in your case I highly doubt your levels are below normal.. IMO if it worked as well as the marketing guys say it does..it would't be legal.. LOL I would suggest sticking with creatine.. IMO just about the only supplement on the market that actually works..

Anyway, nice work for such a short time.. I did notice some increase in your arms and traps..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
ah to be young and new to the sport, If I could gain 25lbs in a year I would be in heaven.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Yup my first year or two was the same without any supps...after that gains hit there peak and sloooww :(

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Of all the supps you're taking, creatine is probably the best one.. why would you stop using creatine and start using DTH? I'm by no means a supplement expert but I don't think DTH is going to do much for a 20 year old..meaning, if your test levels are low, it may may bring them up to normal levels, as in your case I highly doubt your levels are below normal.. IMO if it worked as well as the marketing guys say it does..it would't be legal.. LOL I would suggest sticking with creatine.. IMO just about the only supplement on the market that actually works..

Anyway, nice work for such a short time.. I did notice some increase in your arms and traps..
Wouldnt deisel test hardcore just bring my test levels up EVEN HIGHER than they already are?!?!?!?! 6 oxo would for sure so why wouldnt deisel test? maybe ill sub out the creatine for anabolic pump.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
I can gain 25 lbs in a month and you can too using my super awesome diet plan!

Cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
deisel test will bump my test up. even if im 20. thanks

smoundzou

smoundzou

Awards
deisel test will bump my test up. even if im 20. thanks
You're 20 years old, your test levels should he at their peek unless you have some type of illness you have failed to mention.. not to mention the fact that you've only been training for a few months...

If you feel confident this herbal test boosters is going to send your already elevated test levels up... then spend your money... My only advice would be to eat more, train hard for at least 4-5 more years and then seek out the aid of other substances if you feel the need.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
sorry.... dont mean to jack your thread homes....haha

anyways, test levels should be fine like mentioned earlier. Just a solid, high protien
diet, some creatine, and bustin' your ass in the gym should get u bigger just fine.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
stick to monohydrate!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i been taking darkmatter creatine, that ok?
Is it just plain monohydrate? Reason being, monohydrate has been shown to be the most effective, both ergogenically, and price-wise.

If you're paying top $$ for any other type of Creatine, you're kind of slapping yourself in the face.

S

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Darkmatter is more of a post workout protein/waxy maize/creatine/bcaa eaa product with only 20 servings for almost 40 bucks. With that being said you'll save a lot of money if you buy all of these products seperately and make your own ex) scivation whey, carbslam or quaker oats(I opt for oats and my research shows they are more effective, but others will say otherwise, you can argue either way), and creatine mono. You will get alot more quality servings for alot less. But either way it's up to you what you want to do

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Darkmatter is more of a post workout protein/waxy maize/creatine/bcaa eaa product with only 20 servings for almost 40 bucks. With that being said you'll save a lot of money if you buy all of these products seperately and make your own ex) scivation whey, carbslam or quaker oats(I opt for oats and my research shows they are more effective, but others will say otherwise, you can argue either way), and creatine mono. You will get alot more quality servings for alot less. But either way it's up to you what you want to do
x2..

It is up to you, but, if you don't do what we say, we'll kill you.

:D

Totally kidding, pretty much everyone here is awesome :grouphug:

smoundzou

smoundzou

Awards
Walmart, body fortress pure creatine mono... $9.99 taken with plain old grape juice works just as well as any high dollar creatine on the market..

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
ok ill probably do that after my 1 month break of creatine. I got bcaas, ill probably buy waxi maize or some other carb suppliment seperate, and i got protein. dark matter just seems so cool!!!!

Also i was on Iso Mass Extreme Gainer when i first started lifting. i think that stuff is badass:
glutamine 2.2g
creatine 5g
kre-alkalyne 2g
protein 50g
carbs 80g
bcaa
cromium
zinc
magnesium
all vitamins
the list goes on....

i think that contributed to most of the 12lbs i put on in my first month

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
but thanks for all the input guys! greatly appreciated!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
monohydrate=natural kre-alklyn/cee= synthetic

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Why are there 2 threads on the same exact thing? Anyways good gains, keep it up.