Pics of Me 2 Weeks In....

SDNewbie93

SDNewbie93

Awards
Here are a few pics of my back 2 weeks in to my cycle of phera plex stacked with 17 hydroxy-mestrone.... More pics will come when i get further into my cycle.... Let me know what ya think...

Attachments

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you ever try Vyo-Tech's 17-HD before you tried IDS's? I am wondering if there is much of a difference between the two, because the difference in price is pretty substantial. I hear a lot of great reviews about 17-HD, and am wanting to try it in the future. Nice thick back btw! As a personal opinion I would have dropped some bf% before I ran any PH/PSs. May yield greater results that way.

SDNewbie93

SDNewbie93

Awards
No i have not tried the 17-HD just kinda trying different things out right now of which ones i like better.... I totally agree with the suggestion lol hahah.... i just didnt follow it but after this cycle im going to cut down to about 230lbs and then build back up to 250 or so... im at 265 right now.... so far tho ive dropped 8% body fat in about a 8 weeks or so... but then again i was a bigger guy and it was not to hard to drop the fat....

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No i have not tried the 17-HD just kinda trying different things out right now of which ones i like better.... I totally agree with the suggestion lol hahah.... i just didnt follow it but after this cycle im going to cut down to about 230lbs and then build back up to 250 or so... im at 265 right now.... so far tho ive dropped 8% body fat in about a 8 weeks or so... but then again i was a bigger guy and it was not to hard to drop the fat....
Being bigger, it is easier, but don't let that factor take anything away from the work you put in. Keep it up man.

SDNewbie93

SDNewbie93

Awards
THanks alot man... ive been busting my balls in and out of gym... last week i just started going in the morinings and after work... so hopefully this new routine will pay off lol.... Here this is a pic of me before i started training about 6 months ago.... i hope u can see a difference lol...

Attachments

thebulkster

Awards
can definatly see the difference bro. Keep it up

SDNewbie93

SDNewbie93

Awards
thanks alot bro.... i can finally see some results ahhaha lol.... it feels great....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Train hard bro, and good luck with the results.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks alot Trip.....
I like to see people take their training to new places, as it's what I love to do in life. Be safe and have fun man.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you have added alot of development in the trap area. lookin good man. goodluck!