- 02-13-2009, 06:17 PM
k so i have been working out for about 4 years or so, veryyy dedicated for the past year or so. i just finished up a cycle of havoc about a month and a half ago. it didnt really do much for me, i gained like 2-3 lbs but i felt stronger, and alot more vascular. i know my legs are lacking, i work the **** out of them, just with 3 acl surgerys already they just are lacking IMO. any guesses on body fat %? wouldnt even know where to start. my waistline is a little below 32" and my arms are almost 15", i am 5-8 and weigh 192 ok ill shut up heres the pics. if you need anymore pics for help on bf% lemme know
- 02-13-2009, 07:00 PM
02-13-2009, 07:09 PM
02-13-2009, 07:15 PM
I'm thinking between 9 and 11... Very lean on the hips and back. I might estimate lower than I should because you have a small waistline.
I'm no expert.
02-13-2009, 07:25 PM
02-14-2009, 03:29 PM
I would say 11-12. You are pretty proportioned as well. Good work man! I see the need for a lean bulk in your future!
02-14-2009, 10:58 PM
02-15-2009, 01:08 AM
02-15-2009, 09:51 AM
02-15-2009, 10:27 AM
02-17-2009, 12:18 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-20-2015, 08:24 AM
- By windwords7 in forum PicsReplies: 40Last Post: 05-08-2006, 07:44 PM
- By hamper19 in forum PicsReplies: 25Last Post: 01-17-2003, 10:56 AM
- By jweave23 in forum PicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-03-2003, 02:02 AM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2002, 04:13 PM