pics

whiteonblackL

whiteonblackL

Awards
k so i have been working out for about 4 years or so, veryyy dedicated for the past year or so. i just finished up a cycle of havoc about a month and a half ago. it didnt really do much for me, i gained like 2-3 lbs but i felt stronger, and alot more vascular. i know my legs are lacking, i work the **** out of them, just with 3 acl surgerys already they just are lacking IMO. any guesses on body fat %? wouldnt even know where to start. my waistline is a little below 32" and my arms are almost 15", i am 5-8 and weigh 192 ok ill shut up heres the pics. if you need anymore pics for help on bf% lemme know

Attachments

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Pretty lean... I'd say 9% or so.

Nice work.

whiteonblackL

whiteonblackL

Awards
^really? i was thinkin around 12-13% or so, but yet again i have no idea. lol
thanks

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking between 9 and 11... Very lean on the hips and back. I might estimate lower than I should because you have a small waistline.

I'm no expert. :lol:

whiteonblackL

whiteonblackL

Awards
I'm thinking between 9 and 11... Very lean on the hips and back. I might estimate lower than I should because you have a small waistline.

I'm no expert. :lol:
oh i see. lol well i wouldnt have much of a clue. thanks for your input :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would say 11-12. You are pretty proportioned as well. Good work man! I see the need for a lean bulk in your future!

whiteonblackL

whiteonblackL

Awards
Haha hell ya man, thats the next thing on the list :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you had surgeries on both of your knees? That sucks!

whiteonblackL

whiteonblackL

Awards
Have you had surgeries on both of your knees? That sucks!
haha ya i have two acls done on my left, one on my right.. my legs are different sizes because of it too. lol had the first one done in 7thgrade from football, then again in 8th, and then again my sophmore year.. needless to say i stopped playing after my sophmore year :( which sucked