How much more weight?

evanpiercey

Awards
Currently on a clean bulk and was wondering how much more weight you guys think I could comfortably gain without increasing my bodyfat too much. In these pic's I weigh 211 up from around 200. Thanks for your comments.

Attachments

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
how long you been bulking? you been tracking BF increases? what are you running?

what i am getting at is this is a lean bulk i would never stop! great progress! depending on the other elements of the equation i'd go for 10-15 more!

evanpiercey

Awards
I have been bulking for almost 2 months now and have not really been tracking my bodyfat. I know this way isn't the best, but from what I can see, I haven't gained too much at all yet.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
your right side is the more dominant side it seems. good work.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
appears as though you lost your belly button somewhere in between pic one and two... you should really get the checked out... hahahah!

Lookin good bro!

evanpiercey

Awards
Haha, ya I'm not sure what happened with that pic...But thanks man, I've been working really hard on eating a lot of whole, good foods.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
appears as though you lost your belly button somewhere in between pic one and two... you should really get the checked out... hahahah!

Lookin good bro!

Lol. looks like its been removed. ahhh

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid at 215 - great work!

Share your diet and exercise program if you can.

evanpiercey

Awards
My diet is pretty simple whether I'm trying to bulk or cut. I usually try to eat 6-8 meals a day depending on the time I wake up. I will usually have three weight gainer shakes a day. For food, breakfast I eat usually 60-80 grams of carbs from oatmeal and egg whites. Lunch and dinner are tougher (here at college), but I usually have chicken and whole wheat pasta, rice, pita etc.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
keep bulking til you see you're putting on too much BF. I've never maintained ab definition like yours in 2 months of bulking, so good job. But keep going, You can always stop and get the abs back.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would no doubt continue the lean bulk.

evanpiercey

Awards
Will do. Weight is up to 213 today, still look lean, maybe even leaner. Probably going to try and get to 220, which would be the heaviest I have ever been (previous heaviest was 218 during high school football).

evanpiercey

Awards
Weighed in today, February 13th, at 216, feel still pretty lean. I'm thinking about bulking for another month or so, then gradually beginning to lean out more. What do you guys think. Heres 2 pics from today.

Attachments

evanpiercey

Awards
Yes, I deadlift weekly, they are, and always have been my favorite exercise. Everyone should be deadlifting if they can, It is in my mind the best indicator of strength, and puts on tons of size.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I deadlift weekly, they are, and always have been my favorite exercise. Everyone should be deadlifting if they can, It is in my mind the best indicator of strength, and puts on tons of size.
What else is in your back training? It seems like your lats/traps are underdeveloped when compared to your arms.

evanpiercey

Awards
I do barbell rows, weighted pull-ups, and pull-downs primarily. I've always regarded my back as my strongest body part. Maybe I should put up a back shot haha.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do barbell rows, weighted pull-ups, and pull-downs primarily. I've always regarded my back as my strongest body part. Maybe I should put up a back shot haha.
Obviously, I can't see thickness, but it appears the width is behind. What grip do you use on pull-ups?

evanpiercey

Awards
I mix up the grip, some week's I'll do wide grip, some medium, sometimes I'll do a curl grip. I probably most of the time utilize a medium grip with hands shoulder width apart.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mix up the grip, some week's I'll do wide grip, some medium, sometimes I'll do a curl grip. I probably most of the time utilize a medium grip with hands shoulder width apart.
Go wider with a 8-12 rep range and a 3 second eccentric contraction.

evanpiercey

Awards
I'll focus on that. Thanks for the feedback! Training my back is my favorite type, always looking for new ways to get stronger.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll focus on that. Thanks for the feedback! Training my back is my favorite type, always looking for new ways to get stronger.
Back training was my main focus when I started out. Just remember to pull with your elbows and keep your wrists perfectly aligned with them throughout the motion.

evanpiercey

Awards
Allright, will do. Thanks for the information.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing. Even though you look great, it seems as if something is missing in your poses. Lets see that back brother!

evanpiercey

Awards
Thank you, I have recently implemented more pull-ups with a slow eccentric into my training, so hopefully I will see improvement in the back thickness soon (soon as in a month or more).