me at 170 FEEDBACK PLEASE?

  1. Registered User
    brownstown89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,029
    Answers
    0

    me at 170 FEEDBACK PLEASE?


    rate my picture please any areas i can improve i know the pics not the best ill try to post more but thats me at

    5'10
    169.4
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. Registered User
    Blackfish's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0

    hot. grow delts.
  3. Registered User
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Answers
    0

    Looking good with the upper abs showing but def need some bulk on the shoulders. Depending upon your age and training experience you could try a PH cycle to get some quick gains.
    •   
       

  4. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Depending upon your age and training experience you could try a PH cycle to get some quick gains.
    You look pretty good (no homo). But I disagree with this, there's def. no need for hormonals yet. I'm not anti-steroid for pros or anything but you got room to grow naturally. If it doesn't make you too sore or anything you could just hit shoulders once extra every week or two, they'll catch up pretty quick that way.
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0

    how about your legs?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0

    the top looks well proportioned and condtioned to me.

    we need more pics, back and legs. (dont tell me you have some chicken legs)
  7. Registered User
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Looking good with the upper abs showing but def need some bulk on the shoulders. Depending upon your age and training experience you could try a PH cycle to get some quick gains.
  8. Registered User
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Depending upon your age and training experience you could try a PH cycle to get some quick gains.
    Since you didnt like my emoticon, Heres the layman version. Your a bad person for recomending steroids to some kid to get "quick gains".

    I realize you included the caveat of "age and exp" but I dont think steroids should be advocated, information should merely be made available.
  9. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0

    i dont think you should just reccommend ph or steroids to someone like that 'for quick gains' either. It creates a very bad image and the reason why we get things banned and a bad wrap for using steroids in bodybuilding, its people like you that get others to think its ok, its the easy way, guys that dont even know what they are doing diet or training wise, 'just hit up them ph's man its quick and easy'. Do you even know his history? Age? Not a good idea.
  10. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0

    Without jumping on Warsteiner's back, I do agree with the others. I do not think his comment was intentionally trying to hurt anyone or any image. Hopefully he/she will recognize the mistake and learn. Anyways, regarding the picture... Great pec and ab development!
  11. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Answers
    0

    Shoulders are lagging behind rest of your development, but its really hard to tell with this pic. Can u post more. Lookn great though!
  12. Registered User
    brownstown89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,029
    Answers
    0

    thanks guys appriciate all the comments and advice... i dont wanna touch any hormone things yet i just started taking vyotech 17hd and thats a natural test booster i was scared enough taking that..

    but yeaa can anyone give me a good shoulder routine? My shoulders hurt alot after benching and generally get sore pretty easy. anyone got a good routine for building Mass quickly?
  13. Registered User
    Blackfish's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    anyone got a good routine for building Mass quickly?
    I don't know if this would be a good one for you or not, but worth reading IMO... http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...specialization
  14. Registered User
    brownstown89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,029
    Answers
    0

    looks like alot of shoulder work anythiing maybe two tiimes a week type workout? playing football in h.s. killed my shoulders =/
  15. Registered User
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    but yeaa can anyone give me a good shoulder routine? My shoulders hurt alot after benching and generally get sore pretty easy. anyone got a good routine for building Mass quickly?
    One thing that will help is making sure each exercise is utilizing your muscle of intended use. Ex. Only your chest should hurt for chest day.

    The reason i mention that is, if your shoulders are sore, then you do shoulder exercises, you could be over training them.

    My favorite exercises for shoulders are lateral lifts, (bent over) rear delt lifts and clean and presses. I feel like most peoples front delts are over developed, so I've always made and effort to do my rear delts first, so that they get fully worked.
  16. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    thanks guys appriciate all the comments and advice... i dont wanna touch any hormone things yet i just started taking vyotech 17hd and thats a natural test booster i was scared enough taking that..

    but yeaa can anyone give me a good shoulder routine? My shoulders hurt alot after benching and generally get sore pretty easy. anyone got a good routine for building Mass quickly?
    military press and upright rows. try the upright rows on the smith machine, and include some DC stretching when you're done
  17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    military press and upright rows. try the upright rows on the smith machine, and include some DC stretching when you're done
    how do you do DC stretching for shoulders?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  18. Registered User
    crowpass's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    540
    Answers
    0

    stretch your muscle to the point of pain and hold for a good 15 seconds from what i know. I like to stand infront of the smith machine with the bar at about my chest (hieght wise) and i turn my back to the bar and grab the bar from behind my back and slowly kneel down until i can feel my pecs and my shoulders stretch, i usually hold for 15 seconds and take deep heavy breaths.
  19. Registered User
    manny1010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    723
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i dont think you should just reccommend ph or steroids to someone like that 'for quick gains' either. It creates a very bad image and the reason why we get things banned and a bad wrap for using steroids in bodybuilding, its people like you that get others to think its ok, its the easy way, guys that dont even know what they are doing diet or training wise, 'just hit up them ph's man its quick and easy'. Do you even know his history? Age? Not a good idea.

    Well said.
  20. Registered User
    Emerge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,483
    Answers
    0

    When you do upright rows on the smith, make sure to have a wide grip. I used that for months and i worked very well until I was acclimated to the workout.
  21. Registered User
    brownstown89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,029
    Answers
    0

    damn i forgot to mention id never trained shoulders dircetly. Id push press etc.. things like that. However nothing more then 3 sets for shoulders..

    would you guys think i could bust threw my bench plateau training shoulders directly? would that also help relieve some of my shoulder pain after benching?
  22. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    how do you do DC stretching for shoulders?
    Extreme Shoulder Stretch:

    This will take a couple times to really get the hang of it. At a smith machine with the bar at chest level face away from it and reach back and grab the bar with an undergrip. Now slowly walk forward until you are up on your heels and it really starts to stretch. At this point roll your shoulders forward and downward like in the bottom position of a shrug. Hold for 60 seconds if you can, you will feel it in your shoulders, biceps and forearms if you do it right. But it will really hurt up in the front delt area. Again here is a pic of how the stretch will look.
  23. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0

    so do you train with a split routine? what is your training like? this will help us, help you
  24. Registered User
    Blackfish's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    would that also help relieve some of my shoulder pain after benching?
    I would assume you experience shoulder pain bc you don't train your shoulders and they are weak. So yes, training shoulders (correctly!) should help alleviate some of that pain after benching.
  25. Registered User
    brownstown89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,029
    Answers
    0

    alright here it goes lol.

    Sunday- Back/ couple sets for biceps
    Monday- off
    tuesday- Biceps/Triceps
    Wednesday-Legs
    Thursday-Off
    Friday-Chest
    Saturday-Off

    I do heavy deads pretty heavy squats and cycle from 10 reps to 1 rep in bench so im pretty drained after these workouts but anyway i can throw in shoulders would be great. i wanted to get a tat but i also thought my shoulders were too small for it =(
  26. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    hot. grow delts.
    First thing I thought, need delts bro. Looks good though, focus on shoulder(military) press, and all 3 versions of lateral raises. Big shoulders make you look much bigger!!! Upright rows with a wide grip( inside shoulder with) should be in there also. Go heavy with the press, and moderate(high reps 15+) with the lateral raises.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  27. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0

    you need to change your split, keeping shoulders far away from chest will help you alot.

    chest
    back
    rest
    shoulders
    legs
    rest

    chest
    legs
    rest
    back
    shoulders
    rest

    something like that...

    allow at least one day of rest between chest workouts and shoulder workouts.
  28. Registered User
    crowpass's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    540
    Answers
    0

    I must not be training shoulders right, i work my shoulders out after my chest and i dont ever get sore. Even when i was doing my chest on monday and shoulders on friday they never got sore. same with my back. Got any advice?
  29. Registered User
    brownstown89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,029
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    First thing I thought, need delts bro. Looks good though, focus on shoulder(military) press, and all 3 versions of lateral raises. Big shoulders make you look much bigger!!! Upright rows with a wide grip( inside shoulder with) should be in there also. Go heavy with the press, and moderate(high reps 15+) with the lateral raises.

    thanks bro so im thinking

    3-4 sets of 6 on shoulder press

    3-4 sets 6-10 reps on upright rows

    and 3-4 sets 15 reps on all 3 lateral raises?

    what are the 3? dumb question just cant think now

    bent over raises
    seated raises
    standing raises
  30. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    thanks bro so im thinking

    3-4 sets of 6 on shoulder press

    3-4 sets 6-10 reps on upright rows

    and 3-4 sets 15 reps on all 3 lateral raises?

    what are the 3? dumb question just cant think now

    bent over raises
    seated raises
    standing raises
    Sounds good brother, ok the 3 db lat raises are..

    1- front lateral raises (these will help big time,arms straight in front of you.) elbows locked.

    2- side lateral raises (arms straight out to the side like u wana fly, lateral to the ground) I keep elbows locked.

    3- bent over raises. (ok do a side lateral raise when bending foreward). I bend total so my body makes a 90 degree angle.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  31. Registered User
    brownstown89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,029
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Sounds good brother, ok the 3 db lat raises are..

    1- front lateral raises (these will help big time,arms straight in front of you.) elbows locked.

    2- side lateral raises (arms straight out to the side like u wana fly, lateral to the ground) I keep elbows locked.

    3- bent over raises. (ok do a side lateral raise when bending foreward). I bend total so my body makes a 90 degree angle.

    thanks ill start doing this routine. think im gonna do chest and tris on the same day and back and Bis. so that would free up a day for shoulders.

    ill try to post another picture by the first week of march or so and see if i got any gains.
  32. Registered User
    redemption79's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    thanks ill start doing this routine. think im gonna do chest and tris on the same day and back and Bis. so that would free up a day for shoulders.

    ill try to post another picture by the first week of march or so and see if i got any gains.
    Looking good man.
    You're gonna love how much more impressive your arms look after a few months of hitting shoulders hard.

    If you continue to have pain on the flat bench, you may want to look into doing some RC exercises (Internal roations, ext. rotations, ect.). Your problem may be different, but I missed alot of time in the gym after tearing mine. If you start bench pressing alot of weight, (which you seem to want to do) Cuff tears can come pretty quickly.
  33. Registered User
    TEAR57's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    206
    Answers
    0

    You look good dude I would say aside from delt you may want to build up your core a bit. You have long arms like I do and a thicker core helps make the arms look not so long.
  34. Registered User
    DrivenDreams's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    444
    Answers
    0

    Mass Routine - You'll gain weight if you lay in missionary while eating potatoes.
  35. Registered User
    brownstown89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,029
    Answers
    0

    thanks guys any idea on wat to do for cor? i do good mornings, abs, front dumbell swings just started then it works core good my lower back is always really sore after workouts.

    any other things for core?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for some feedback
    By jmac1986 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. HMB, any feedback ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 12:17 PM
  3. No more lbs - feedback please
    By jwecker in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 05:38 PM
  4. need so feedback
    By devildog1469 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 10:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in