me at 170 FEEDBACK PLEASE?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Sounds good brother, ok the 3 db lat raises are..

1- front lateral raises (these will help big time,arms straight in front of you.) elbows locked.

2- side lateral raises (arms straight out to the side like u wana fly, lateral to the ground) I keep elbows locked.

3- bent over raises. (ok do a side lateral raise when bending foreward). I bend total so my body makes a 90 degree angle.

thanks ill start doing this routine. think im gonna do chest and tris on the same day and back and Bis. so that would free up a day for shoulders.

ill try to post another picture by the first week of march or so and see if i got any gains.

2. Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    thanks ill start doing this routine. think im gonna do chest and tris on the same day and back and Bis. so that would free up a day for shoulders.

ill try to post another picture by the first week of march or so and see if i got any gains.
    Looking good man.
    You're gonna love how much more impressive your arms look after a few months of hitting shoulders hard.

If you continue to have pain on the flat bench, you may want to look into doing some RC exercises (Internal roations, ext. rotations, ect.). Your problem may be different, but I missed alot of time in the gym after tearing mine. If you start bench pressing alot of weight, (which you seem to want to do) Cuff tears can come pretty quickly.
    •   

3. You look good dude I would say aside from delt you may want to build up your core a bit. You have long arms like I do and a thicker core helps make the arms look not so long.

4. Mass Routine - You'll gain weight if you lay in missionary while eating potatoes.

5. thanks guys any idea on wat to do for cor? i do good mornings, abs, front dumbell swings just started then it works core good my lower back is always really sore after workouts.

any other things for core?
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for some feedback
    By jmac1986 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 05:35 PM
  2. HMB, any feedback ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:17 PM