B4 & After Hdrol pics.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Here are a couple of pics - one before and one after my 5 1/2-week hdrol cycle. Gained about 10 lbs of mass, but think my bf might have gone up about 2 %.

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
solid results brother!
I'm in week 4 of a hdrol/trenadrol stack. I'm using it as a cutter/strength regain cycle. Coming back from knee reconstruction in november, and hernia repair in may. So 2008 was not kind to my body. I went up to about 21% bf, I'm probably down to 16-17% now and definitely have put some muscle back on. My calories are at maintenance with 1.6g of protein daily per lb of weight.
How was your diet? I am sort of carb cycling. I'm a bigger guy, 5'11 and 222. Started cycle at 218 and a good bit fatter than I am right now. Carbs are about 150g daily 1-3 and 225 on day 4. Repeat.
Obviously cardio is an issue with my knee (and I'll admit desire, haha I'm a lifter...but mostly my knee) But I'm still doing ok.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
solid results brother!
How was your diet? .

I was taking in about 3,500 calories /day.
High protein, medium carbs and low fat.
To tell you the truth, I wasn't monitoring the diet 100%, however, I've always been a healthy eater. No desserts, no fast food, very little starchy food and processed carbs.
I kind of instinctively know what my body needs.
The cycle did make me eat more...appetite increased a lot, which makes sense, because you need to feed those muscles!

I do find it hard to gain muscle mass without putting an ounce of bf on.... how do people do that????

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
I know the ones that are successful at it are VERY intune with their bodies and in most cases have gone through a lot of trial and error. Personally I think as long as the protein is there and (Im a big believer) nutrient timing. Even if carbs are low, long as you are getting them when you need them for growth and recovery. SLEEP too.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lookin good: chest is fuller as are the shoulders. Take some time and get some decent shots so you can compare over time. Do the same poses so you can do side by side comparisons.

You def do look bigger, but BF is not much difference. How can anyone complain lookin like that at 40!?!?!?! I am about 40 so I want to get where you are, I am lean but not quite where you are, plus add 10 lbs.

Congrats on the hardwork!

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
lookin good: chest is fuller as are the shoulders. Take some time and get some decent shots so you can compare over time. Do the same poses so you can do side by side comparisons.

You def do look bigger, but BF is not much difference. How can anyone complain lookin like that at 40!?!?!?! I am about 40 so I want to get where you are, I am lean but not quite where you are, plus add 10 lbs.

Congrats on the hardwork!

Thanks for the post. I actually think I'm in better shape now than when I was in my late 20's!! I think when you hit 40, you just got to keep in shape, otherwise it can all go downhill fairly quickly compared to when you're in your 20's....

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Here are a couple of pics - one before and one after my 5 1/2-week hdrol cycle. Gained about 10 lbs of mass, but think my bf might have gone up about 2 %.

awesome physique! But might i add that i believe i see alittle bit of gyno, correct me if im wrong but from what i have seen, it looks like you may have some mild gyno around the nips. But you definatley looked bulked up. Great job. And did you have surgery?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
awesome physique! But might i add that i believe i see alittle bit of gyno, correct me if im wrong but from what i have seen, it looks like you may have some mild gyno around the nips. But you definatley looked bulked up. Great job. And did you have surgery?

same man im no doc just get em check out
do they hurt?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Good work. You were in very good shape before your cycle, so anything on top of where you started is icing on the cake :thumbsup:

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards

No. What happened is that I screwed up my right shoulder shortly after starting my cycle. Because of that, I couldn't really work my pecs hard at all. So I got a little more bf in the pec area, which sucks. I'm doing more cardio and my shoulder is better - I'm doing 4 sets of 30 pushups each day and will move on to bench press in a week. I'm also taking Lean Xtreme as part of my PCT...I'm actually getting rid of some of the bloatedness too.

The scar is from surgery when I was 18 - varicose veins.

Thanks for the feedback!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
anytime man, great tronsformation once again, and who says 40 is over the hill anyways?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you put on a some good size man! If anything you lost fat not gained! As for the chest fat thing - you cant just put fat on your chest and loose fat every where else. Looks like gyno man...just sayin.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Your boobs don't get fat from not working them.....fat gains and losses are universal.....you can't do "spot reduction" with fat, so it makes sense you can't "spot gain" with fat.

I'd get up some up close shots and ask for some opinions, then maybe see a doc.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Definitely an improvement in thickness in those muscle bellies. Is pct over? Did you keep the gains? Are you still gaining in pct? Just a few questions if you don't mind!!!

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
No. What happened is that I screwed up my right shoulder shortly after starting my cycle. Because of that, I couldn't really work my pecs hard at all. So I got a little more bf in the pec area, which sucks. I'm doing more cardio and my shoulder is better - I'm doing 4 sets of 30 pushups each day and will move on to bench press in a week. I'm also taking Lean Xtreme as part of my PCT...I'm actually getting rid of some of the bloatedness too.

The scar is from surgery when I was 18 - varicose veins.

Thanks for the feedback!
What kind of shoulder pain? I tore my RC and it would hurt like h*ll (+ no strength) when lowering the bar during barbell presses. After recond. mine, I never went back to the barbell. I do a press/fly hybrid with the dumbells at ~45 degrees (in between palms facing down and palms facing each other) and get a lot less irritation.

If you have a true injury that you need to rest, by all means rest it. But if you are ready to work your chest again, try dumbells. They won't force your shoulder into that same position like a barbell does.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Definitely an improvement in thickness in those muscle bellies. Is pct over? Did you keep the gains? Are you still gaining in pct? Just a few questions if you don't mind!!!
I'm finishing 3rd week of PCT. I started taking PCS by A.I. (3rd week into PCT, bridging it with the Reversitol. Also taking low dose 11-oxo and some ?Lean Xtreme. Lost about 2-3 lbs of the original 10 lb gain.

I'm feeling really good now. Was feeling kinda bloated, lethargic towards the end of the cycle. Now that I'm in PCT and doing more cardio, I'm liking it better.

However, it was nice getting huge pumps and strength at the gym while on hdrol. Both have gone down a little, but still good.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
What kind of shoulder pain? I tore my RC and it would hurt like h*ll (+ no strength) when lowering the bar during barbell presses. After recond. mine, I never went back to the barbell. I do a press/fly hybrid with the dumbells at ~45 degrees (in between palms facing down and palms facing each other) and get a lot less irritation.

If you have a true injury that you need to rest, by all means rest it. But if you are ready to work your chest again, try dumbells. They won't force your shoulder into that same position like a barbell does.
I'm not sure what it was, but I also think it was the rotator cuff. It's getting better, but it's taking a long time to heal. I tried doing a little bench yesterday - only benching 140 lbs. When I take a closer grip on the bar, it doesn't hurt as much. But i will take your advice and use the dumbells for the incline press/fly. Thanks.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Looks like you put on a some good size man! If anything you lost fat not gained! As for the chest fat thing - you cant just put fat on your chest and loose fat every where else. Looks like gyno man...just sayin.
Your boobs don't get fat from not working them.....fat gains and losses are universal.....you can't do "spot reduction" with fat, so it makes sense you can't "spot gain" with fat.

I appreciate the concern, but I definitely don't have gyno. I will post more pics next week, the pecs are "tightening" up. I think it was just a little puffiness around the areolas. I also read the sticky thread on gyno.

The Lean Xtreme coupled with more cardio and PCT seem to be taking care of the puffiness.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

That's horseshit. Lots of people are genetically predisposed to carry fat in certain areas.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
nice work! hopefully i'll still be in good shape when i'm 40! :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That thinking is flawed. When people lose or gain weight it can happen in certain areas more than others. For example is how when many people lose weight, they lose it first in the face and arms and often last around the mid-section. Now, I don't claim to know this gentlemen's situation and how or what's happening/not happening, just wanted to point out your miss thinking.

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
What dosages did you run your Hdrol cycle at?

I'm in week 3 of my 5 week cycle on it. Just bumped to 75mg for this week.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
u look a lot thicker and your lats look like they could dominate an angels!