Mental & texas show: AM members critique, comment thread

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Mental & texas show: AM members critique, comment thread


    Hey guys this is for everyone who has been following the competitors journals, journey, etc. This is a place where you can give feed back to each competitor constructively and politely. Please be polite because every competitor put in quite a bit of effort no matter what their contest pics may look like.

    We are very interested in hear what the AM members have to say and would love to hear it!


    Please state what you have to say and to which competitors. please no "dissing, vulgar words, or trash talking"
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0


  2. My feedback thus far, is that you guys should throw these pics up already! Any of you plan on cutting water all day, or are you all coming in wet?
    •   
       


  3. Ya whats up? you said your locking these out noon central time? or eastern?

  4. no we adjusted to 9pm central due to some schedules for people.

    It was the first time we did this so there was a ton of working out kinks. alot of people were getting sick. We have the final list of contestants which ended being about 15 from the 30 or so we had originally want to do it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    no we adjusted to 9pm central due to some schedules for people.

    It was the first time we did this so there was a ton of working out kinks. alot of people were getting sick. We have the final list of contestants which ended being about 15 from the 30 or so we had originally want to do it.

    Gotcha!!

  6. Just posted mine. Be nice lmao. My chest sucks and I need more mass. There, I gotcha started lol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    My feedback thus far, is that you guys should throw these pics up already! Any of you plan on cutting water all day, or are you all coming in wet?
    Wet as water bro.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Just posted mine. Be nice lmao. My chest sucks and I need more mass. There, I gotcha started lol.

    oooo, shiny. Lookn good man.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    oooo, shiny. Lookn good man.
    lmao, yea I may have had my fiance go a little overboard with the oil lol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Just posted mine. Be nice lmao. My chest sucks and I need more mass. There, I gotcha started lol.
    Look solid man, your back looks great, delts are nice, picture 1 is very solid dude, I do agree chest needs some work,its not all that bad, But hell so does mine!! you stepped up and came in strong, well done!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Look solid man, your back looks great, delts are nice, picture 1 is very solid dude, I do agree chest needs some work,its not all that bad, But hell so does mine!! you stepped up and came in strong, well done!
    thanks bro

  12. Lookn good bassgod!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  13. Metroba, awesome calves bro!

    Bassgod, awesome back, thick calves, nice and shiny!

  14. Met, Bro you have made great progress bro! looking good man, what up with the navy times bro????????????????????? are you AD?

    p5sky, great shots! i like how you had the back drop all black, you have great muscle definition bro, in the back shot , looks like your right arm is bigger then your left, is it or is it just the pic? either way great job.

    lol this is why i havent posted pics on this site yet , all you guys blow me away! lol

    Im glad im not judging this..

  15. my pics are up! size is small so let me know if I need to make em bigger.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    my pics are up! size is small so let me know if I need to make em bigger.

    I would, It might come down to one small detail, which that is where your pics are kinda hindering it ..other wise, they look great dude! you have a mamoth back bro!, but i would make them bigger

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I would, It might come down to one small detail, which that is where your pics are kinda hindering it ..other wise, they look great dude! you have a mamoth back bro!, but i would make them bigger
    thanks man! I can't figure out how to make them bigger does anyone know how? on my computer they are big but when I upload them they are little
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    thanks man! I can't figure out how to make them bigger does anyone know how? on my computer they are big but when I upload them they are little
    Im not sure Tex, I've never used that before hopefully Met, p5sky, or bassgod can chime in..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Im not sure Tex, I've never used that before hopefully Met, p5sky, or bassgod can chime in..

    I used Microsoft Picture Manager to re-size mine . . . I actually made them smaller to: "Web-Small"

    Photobucket might re-size them so that they do not take up bandwidth
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  20. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    thanks man! I can't figure out how to make them bigger does anyone know how? on my computer they are big but when I upload them they are little
    In the upload/choose file box, at the bottom there is a drop down box that says "reduce to" make sure that is set to the correct size. Id set it to 17" screen or higher.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    In the upload/choose file box, at the bottom there is a drop down box that says "reduce to" make sure that is set to the correct size. Id set it to 17" screen or higher.
    alright thanks cool man. I just deleted them all and am reloading them bigger
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  22. Compared to you guys I look like chris farley.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    alright thanks cool man. I just deleted them all and am reloading them bigger
    Did you guys post both the before pics and after pics or just the final pics?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Did you guys post both the before pics and after pics or just the final pics?
    just the final pictures.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  25. TL89, you are in good shape as far as conditioning goes. As far as an online bbing comp is concerned. Your waist is a tad wide, could be genetics though. Everything else looks pretty solid except for the fact that you need to learn how to pose a bit better. Very good shape though IMO.

    Dafox. You look awesome man. Arms are a little small, but it looks like you have a long reach. Don't worry man, they will seem to grow overnight eventually. Poses are a little weak here as well, which seems to be a trend thus far.

    To sum my opinions up. You guys are in great shape for being teens. The teens at our local shows would give their left nut to look like you guys.

  26. Ps5ky, err whatever hahaha, you look good man. Legs are a little on the small side, but at least they are somewhat conditioned. Upper back looks thick, and once again, great calves. Chest looks good too.

  27. Mine are posted!
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    TL89, you are in good shape as far as conditioning goes. As far as an online bbing comp is concerned. Your waist is a tad wide, could be genetics though. Everything else looks pretty solid except for the fact that you need to learn how to pose a bit better. Very good shape though IMO.

    Dafox. You look awesome man. Arms are a little small, but it looks like you have a long reach. Don't worry man, they will seem to grow overnight eventually. Poses are a little weak here as well, which seems to be a trend thus far.

    To sum my opinions up. You guys are in great shape for being teens. The teens at our local shows would give their left nut to look like you guys.
    Thanks man. I have to admit, I don't know how to pose, and I focus so much on my core rather than arms at all... my arms used to be big compared to the rest of me, but my chest got bigger... and my shoulders, but I focused on those. working more on arms now though!

  29. Man, I knew I was going to lose, but vikinginc blew me the fuck away.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Mine are posted!
    Viking. It looks like you tried to be in shape for this. You are hella conditioned, great size, great vascularity. YOU HAVE VISIBLE ABS!!!

    Unless someone comes out of nowhere, you got my vote. (I'm not a judge though unfortunately.)

    You should focus on snatching a local show title this year. Should not be a problem for you man.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mental and Texas' Wired BBing Show
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1533
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 10:04 PM
  2. Mental & Texas Show: Teen Class Picture Thread
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 11:07 PM
  3. Mental & Texas Show: 205+ Picture thread
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 11:05 PM
  4. Mental & Texas show: 175-205 Picture Thread
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 07:45 PM
  5. Mental & Texas Show: 175 & Under Picture thread
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Log in
Log in