Mental & texas show: AM members critique, comment thread

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. the sooner the better.we all have momentum going
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    thanks man! It was definitely a learning experience. I am planning also set the next one up in a shorter time frame. I think that was partially the problem as well. I would also like to get each participant to do a Competition log and I would link them in the thread as well. This way it will keep them a bit more bound and focused on their goals. I would love to be able to get a temporary sticky or something advertising it. Also guys please hit me up if you want to help me with this next one to make it bigger and better. I am thinking a 3 month time frame from this one.

Im down to help. I would definitly be up for another comp. I'm still cutting BF, so I should be more than ready in 3months.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I agree; it's a shame that so many people had it hyped/amped up at the early stages of the contest, yet beyond that, they either just didn't commit to doing the competition, or they didn't think it would work out in a serious manner.
    I call for lack of dedication, or just life. Sometimes you just get knocked off your horse, you know?

It could have also been a mental thing for some people. I know that's how it is for me sometimes!

4. Metroba, nice back son!

5. Thanks man!

I think another comp would be a great idea! I know Im a little on the small side but I also took my cutting too far and am just figureing out how to manipulate my diet just right to add some lean mass while staying lean. So I say lets do this! I need the motivation!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

6. So Met are you in the navy bro? I seen you sporting the Navy times...

7. oh yeah forgot to comment...No, my Gramps and Dad were and they get that newspaper. I used it because I couldnt find any others

8. Did the damn results ever get posted anywhere?

9. Aggravated is getting aggravated haha

10. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Aggravated is getting aggravated haha
    YOU ARE RIGHT HAHAHAHAA!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Did the damn results ever get posted anywhere?
    I didnt want to ask, so Im glad you did. I mean damm, a few days after and nothing? this is one thing thats needs to be fixed if there is going to be another, its just not fair to the people who really busted there ass to prepare for this. **** Aggravated should have judged this

12. can guys sorry I cant control it in terms of results. Its up to the judges to post them.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

13. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I didnt want to ask, so Im glad you did. **** Aggravated should have judged this
    I would be more than willing to participate in the future. Hopefully I can the next time around!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    can guys sorry I cant control it in terms of results. Its up to the judges to post them.
    Ahh okay, so there are a couple people who haven't logged on in a couple days then. It's cool!

14. I can't post them again from phone but feel free to copy/paste then if you need to before I can get a chance.

Holy hasn't responded to me yet but I'm sure when he's on he will.

15. I didnt take the extra time to critique anyone so that the results could get posted quicker....if you would like, feel free to email me or pm me, and I'll do it that way....

holy

16. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Alright everyone results are in from holy....

AND THE PLACES ARE:
    *p5sky
    *metroba

205+
    *viking
    *smeton_yea
    *futurepilot

Teen
    *Texaslifter
    *dafax
    *panther

He also Pmed to say that to get results our quicker he did not critque and asked that if you would like critques please PM or email him. Congrats everyone! I have a few guys helping me out to plan another one and I am pretty excited about it!
    Congratulations to the winners!

17. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    Congratulations to the winners!
    What bout 175-205 class...lol

18. CHECK THE ORIGINAL CONTEST THREAD
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

19. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    CHECK THE ORIGINAL CONTEST THREAD
    Oh ok ..all I seen was j-hawks pics..or ishe the final word?

20. all had same ratings... just his came with thoughts that the others did not. I figured contestants would like to hear his thoughts.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

21. Congrats guys So who wins what? how are you guys dishing out all the goods companys threw in for this

22. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    all had same ratings... just his came with thoughts that the others did not. I figured contestants would like to hear his thoughts.
    Cool thanks j-hawk for the critque...Im so tall 6'3 im not sure ill ever have the bodybuilder look. I wish I was 5'11 it would make it alot easyer for me to feel out my extra long torso. Back to the steel for the next one, except im coming in with alot more mass same weight hopefully. Thanks to all the judges and tex/twitch for making this possible and all the supplement companys. Great job everybody!

23. trust me being 5' 11'' isnt easy either

24. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    trust me being 5' 11'' isnt easy either
    I guarantee feeling out is easyr than 6'3..lol All the guys I work out with are above 6ft and all have same problem with looking stringy due to height.

25. That Im sure..just sayin..I feel ya

26. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    That Im sure..just sayin..I feel ya
    Yeah no matter your height this putting on muscle is hard work and it gets harded every work-out.

27. yes very harded

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mental and Texas' Wired BBing Show
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1533
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 10:04 PM
  2. Mental & Texas Show: Teen Class Picture Thread
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 4