Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks a lot man, and im 18

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I didn't see the Teen thread.. To all the teensl I have to say anyone that is doing it at this age has a big head start i didn't start in till 21 and was ignorantly partying my brains out at this age.

Texas you look great. nice cuts and nice size could use some size upper body is good. keep deadlifting
    Dafox nicejob man. nice abs and cuts good tan as well
    Panther look good man you guys got such a head start! keep it up
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

A round of applause for everyone that has submitted thus far!!!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

cheers everyone!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

thanks guys. I just closed all picture threads since 9 was the closing time. Twitch and a few others didn't get pictures up. I personally called drummaboyzl and told him to get his up...but whatever? Anyways guys everyone looks great! I am very pleased with how smoothly this went and that we did get quite a few guys to stick with it! I am already starting up on an idea for the next one so please if any of you are interested in helping me plan this let me know. FYI it is alot of work, but its all worth it when you see guys make progress.

Viking, PM me about that show maybe I will enter it with you. I am doing lonestar classic october 16th so i expect to see you there along with some of the other AM'ers in our area who said they would attend.

Thanks alot guys this has been great and I am very proud of everyone. To the guys giving critiques i really appreciate you keeping it polite and not introducing slander, slang, etc. Everyone here worked very hard and they deserve to hear comments in a constructive manor. I will be in contact with twitch and the judges to make sure they all have seen the threads.

Great job and thanks for working with twitch and I to make this a smooth run!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    thanks guys. I just closed all picture threads since 9 was the closing time. Twitch and a few others didn't get pictures up. I personally called drummaboyzl and told him to get his up...but whatever? Anyways guys everyone looks great! I am very pleased with how smoothly this went and that we did get quite a few guys to stick with it! I am already starting up on an idea for the next one so please if any of you are interested in helping me plan this let me know. FYI it is alot of work, but its all worth it when you see guys make progress.

Viking, PM me about that show maybe I will enter it with you. I am doing lonestar classic october 16th so i expect to see you there along with some of the other AM'ers in our area who said they would attend.

Thanks alot guys this has been great and I am very proud of everyone. To the guys giving critiques i really appreciate you keeping it polite and not introducing slander, slang, etc. Everyone here worked very hard and they deserve to hear comments in a constructive manor. I will be in contact with twitch and the judges to make sure they all have seen the threads.

Great job and thanks for working with twitch and I to make this a smooth run!
    YAY!!!
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Future Pilot. You are a massive guy, but did you diet at all for this? You would look so much larger if you just leaned out a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Future diet down lean enough to see what were working with
    I know, I wasn't near as lean as I should have been. I should have been in alot better shape for this. If I had started my diet when I first learned about the Comp, It most likely would have met my goal. In my pics I'm probably 240+. I realize this isn't respectable for any comp, and I apologize. But I figured I would post, because I promised I would, and I'm a man of my word.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    I know, I wasn't near as lean as I should have been. I should have been in alot better shape for this. If I had started my diet when I first learned about the Comp, It most likely would have met my goal. In my pics I'm probably 240+. I realize this isn't respectable for any comp, and I apologize. But I figured I would post, because I promised I would, and I'm a man of my word.
    I give you props for posting man! Especially even though you did not meet your goal. Its a very respectable thing.
  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.46%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Not at all bro Im glad to have your constructive critism.I could have been 15 lbs leaner. and a lot more muscular!(Injury nine months ago) I have to wait in till this injury is healed to start even training intensely and using creatine and beta alanine..then maybe just maybe Ill use super supplements.

as for flaws
    Future diet down lean enough to see what were working with
    myself (above) more upper body mass(the back thickness stayed from years of deadlifts) lose 15 lbs more of fat.
    Viking you need to start doing local shows asap! big size and ripped!
    JohnJessica, you have the ripped part down no doubt I don't know if your going for bigger or not at the same height as myself (6ft2 im 6ft2 barefooted and 6ft3-4 with shoes, most people youll be surprised are really 6ft2 measuring themselves with shoes off)I'd go for bigger. your choice though. maybe start competing in a local show at light heavyweight or play the size game and aim for 225 next.
    Bassgod pretty good cuts man. maybe over time more mass if thats what you want
    metroba you look good your on your way keep it up. take your time learning nutrition
    p5sky you know how to pose! the black backround for more cuts and lighting worked in your advantage.

wow I guess that's it! I thought you were competing Texas?
    Thanks for the compliment buddy! Looks like the diet worked great.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Great job everyone! definitely the Overall Winner is Viking, IMO. You are thick. I appreciate all the comments and criticisms, it is what helps to improve. I dont plan on competing but I do work hard to improve my size and symmetry. For those planning on comp in the future: GOOD LUCK!

I enjoyed this experience, kind of anti-climatic now that its over, like the day after graduation, prom, or a wedding. All of the prep and then . . . . . poof its over.

Thanks MentalTwitch and TexasLifter for organizing this and thanks to all of the sponsors.

Cheers,
    P5sky
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Great job everyone! definitely the Overall Winner is Viking, IMO. You are thick. I appreciate all the comments and criticisms, it is what helps to improve. I dont plan on competing but I do work hard to improve my size and symmetry. For those planning on comp in the future: GOOD LUCK!

I enjoyed this experience, kind of anti-climatic now that its over, like the day after graduation, prom, or a wedding. All of the prep and then . . . . . poof its over.

Thanks MentalTwitch and TexasLifter for organizing this and thanks to all of the sponsors.

Cheers,
    P5sky
    yeah its been awesome working toward this goal. I love working towards goals. and yes it does feel anti-climatic as in no pressure, its iver done zip zilch. the comradrey has been great and anything that brings people together like this has done for me is just awesome.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking good John. Once the bf comes down you will look so nice. Nice back. Like how its wide.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    No need to apologize man! Being a man of your word is most definitely respectable. I look forward to seeing you take all these guys out next time!

I give you props for posting man! Especially even though you did not meet your goal. Its a very respectable thing.
    TRUTH!
  14. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.46%

Great job everybody! Everyone did a outstanding job,wish we had more people turn out...Maybe next time
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.43%

did mentaltwitch ever post his?
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Im not going to beat a dead horse, but well done to everyone, ! Viking is just a tank But I will say, maybe next time you can advertise this a little more, I mean the only ones I felt that were following this was the folks who were competing, with the exception of 2-3 people, I.E Aggravated being the main person, and myself popping in a few times thru out the day ect.ect

I know mental said allot fo people dropped out, but the way I look at it , you guys had many companys come on-board for this with there products, And It just didnt seem to turn out like it should have, now, to Tex and mental for putting this whole thing together , Great job guys! Just next time maybe switch it up a bit..
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%

Congratulations on everyone who followed through with their goal of bigger, leaner, more fit than they were a few months ago. i know it's hard to keep going while everyone else is out dirnking and eating through the Holidays.

I sent Texas and Holy my opinions on placings. No hard feelings

I looked at physique first and foremost
    Angles, lighting,posing and clarity did play a role though. If you threw up a myspace pic angle then you didn't receive full points
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

Alright guys. I will go throw up a judges review thread For them to post in. Jayhawkk would you mind reposting yours in there? I have not received anything from any other judges yet... did holy give you a response?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%

I agree; it's a shame that so many people had it hyped/amped up at the early stages of the contest, yet beyond that, they either just didn't commit to doing the competition, or they didn't think it would work out in a serious manner. Either way, that sucks, because Mental and Texas did a great job getting this moving, and the supporting companies went above and beyond in providing awards/prices. BUT, then again, it was the first ever online bb competition (here @ am.com at least), and now that people see that it actually came through, perhaps it'll be motivation enough to jump on the next bandwagon.

A note for the [hopefully] next AM.com bodybuilding contest; more advertising for it; a pop-up or an ad/banner @ the forum. Something that says the date clearly; something that makes the competition looks REAL and serious.

Still, great job, Texas & Mental for getting it together for us all here @ am.com, and congrats to ALL competitors for biting the dust and going in front of that camera after weeks and weeks (and months and months) of training and dieting.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I agree; it's a shame that so many people had it hyped/amped up at the early stages of the contest, yet beyond that, they either just didn't commit to doing the competition, or they didn't think it would work out in a serious manner. Either way, that sucks, because Mental and Texas did a great job getting this moving, and the supporting companies went above and beyond in providing awards/prices. BUT, then again, it was the first ever online bb competition (here @ am.com at least), and now that people see that it actually came through, perhaps it'll be motivation enough to jump on the next bandwagon.

A note for the [hopefully] next AM.com bodybuilding contest; more advertising for it; a pop-up or an ad/banner @ the forum. Something that says the date clearly; something that makes the competition looks REAL and serious.

Still, great job, Texas & Mental for getting it together for us all here @ am.com, and congrats to ALL competitors for biting the dust and going in front of that camera after weeks and weeks (and months and months) of training and dieting.
    thanks man! It was definitely a learning experience. I am planning also set the next one up in a shorter time frame. I think that was partially the problem as well. I would also like to get each participant to do a Competition log and I would link them in the thread as well. This way it will keep them a bit more bound and focused on their goals. I would love to be able to get a temporary sticky or something advertising it. Also guys please hit me up if you want to help me with this next one to make it bigger and better. I am thinking a 3 month time frame from this one.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

the sooner the better.we all have momentum going
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.43%

thanks man! It was definitely a learning experience. I am planning also set the next one up in a shorter time frame. I think that was partially the problem as well. I would also like to get each participant to do a Competition log and I would link them in the thread as well. This way it will keep them a bit more bound and focused on their goals. I would love to be able to get a temporary sticky or something advertising it. Also guys please hit me up if you want to help me with this next one to make it bigger and better. I am thinking a 3 month time frame from this one.

Im down to help. I would definitly be up for another comp. I'm still cutting BF, so I should be more than ready in 3months.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I agree; it's a shame that so many people had it hyped/amped up at the early stages of the contest, yet beyond that, they either just didn't commit to doing the competition, or they didn't think it would work out in a serious manner.
    I call for lack of dedication, or just life. Sometimes you just get knocked off your horse, you know?

It could have also been a mental thing for some people. I know that's how it is for me sometimes!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Metroba, nice back son!
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks man!

I think another comp would be a great idea! I know Im a little on the small side but I also took my cutting too far and am just figureing out how to manipulate my diet just right to add some lean mass while staying lean. So I say lets do this! I need the motivation!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.49%

So Met are you in the navy bro? I seen you sporting the Navy times...
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

oh yeah forgot to comment...No, my Gramps and Dad were and they get that newspaper. I used it because I couldnt find any others
  28. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

Did the damn results ever get posted anywhere?
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

Aggravated is getting aggravated haha
  30. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Aggravated is getting aggravated haha
    YOU ARE RIGHT HAHAHAHAA!
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Did the damn results ever get posted anywhere?
    I didnt want to ask, so Im glad you did. I mean damm, a few days after and nothing? this is one thing thats needs to be fixed if there is going to be another, its just not fair to the people who really busted there ass to prepare for this. **** Aggravated should have judged this
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

can guys sorry I cant control it in terms of results. Its up to the judges to post them.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I didnt want to ask, so Im glad you did. **** Aggravated should have judged this
    I would be more than willing to participate in the future. Hopefully I can the next time around!

can guys sorry I cant control it in terms of results. Its up to the judges to post them.
    Ahh okay, so there are a couple people who haven't logged on in a couple days then. It's cool!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%

I can't post them again from phone but feel free to copy/paste then if you need to before I can get a chance.

Holy hasn't responded to me yet but I'm sure when he's on he will.

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I didnt take the extra time to critique anyone so that the results could get posted quicker....if you would like, feel free to email me or pm me, and I'll do it that way....

holy
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.25%

Alright everyone results are in from holy....

AND THE PLACES ARE:
    *p5sky
    *metroba

205+
    *viking
    *smeton_yea
    *futurepilot

Teen
    *Texaslifter
    *dafax
    *panther

He also Pmed to say that to get results our quicker he did not critque and asked that if you would like critques please PM or email him. Congrats everyone! I have a few guys helping me out to plan another one and I am pretty excited about it!
    Congratulations to the winners!
  37. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.46%

Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    Congratulations to the winners!
    What bout 175-205 class...lol
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

CHECK THE ORIGINAL CONTEST THREAD
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

39. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.46%

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    CHECK THE ORIGINAL CONTEST THREAD
    Oh ok ..all I seen was j-hawks pics..or ishe the final word?
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

all had same ratings... just his came with thoughts that the others did not. I figured contestants would like to hear his thoughts.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mental and Texas' Wired BBing Show
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1533
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 10:04 PM
  2. Mental & Texas Show: Teen Class Picture Thread
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 11:07 PM
  3. Mental & Texas Show: 205+ Picture thread