A pic of me!

RockMam

Awards
hey heres a picture of me, this is my kinda first time posting here and I thought showing a picture would break some ice.
Im not really a bodybuilder at all im more of a power lifter but I alwayse change up my training regimes and do different styles all the time. I basically been wrestling, playing football, and doing karate most of my life.
My Pic

I know this pic doesnt look that good, I'll have another one up once I fix my camera.

I'll be sure to post up pics of me after my next cycle, im getting gh, insulin, and aromasin and some test 400, To start the cycle some methyl 1-test, and some eq with hcg to kick the boys back up:D and all the zma, tribulus, and flax seed oil I need to increase the injected test and my bodys test.

Lata

Last edited:

Bone

Awards
Looks a little stretched out bro. Its not a very clear pic at all. Cant really comment till I see it not stretched out........

Peace

Bone

RockMam

Awards
Ok I have new photos up though the image quality is horrible (shot it on my web cam) you can still see it, and these arent stretched out they were captured at the resolution you see them as.

Here

Right now I have my right bicep and my trap shown when I fix my damn camera I'll have more pics including my back and legs

late

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Lookin pretty damn thick bro, good work.

ManBeast

NPC of RI

Awards
I tried to remix the trap photo - you've got some great musculature going on there

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
your traps a pretty big .. probably from just lifting that 'ice' around your neck all day!
good work

bb8824

Awards
Impresssive Physique

your traps a pretty big .. probably from just lifting that 'ice' around your neck all day!
good work
I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!<o:p></o:p>