Tami:

F

Future

My wife. She is an amature bber. Middleweight. Training for North Americans this year...

F

Future

This is from her first show that I trained her for. She has since went back to working with me. :bb3:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nicee!! You guys must be very happy together!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
what up dude?! i kind of seen you around MD. Thats awesoem to have such a common interest in this sport. Its one thing for a guy or girl to be with someone who does it, cause it takes so much. To do it together is even better!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She has great shoulder caps. Are her Delts a point of pride for her?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow she is looking great, really.

nice catch, its awesome to find a partner who loves the lifestyle as much as you do.

tell her to join AM. :D

F

Future

nicee!! You guys must be very happy together!
Well easy to assume but not because of looks. We work at our relationship being about a true building process and we try to take nothing for granted.

Wow. Very impressive!
She works hard! :)

what up dude?! i kind of seen you around MD. Thats awesoem to have such a common interest in this sport. Its one thing for a guy or girl to be with someone who does it, cause it takes so much. To do it together is even better!
Sometimes its tough. Sometimes it exactly what you need especially when you are tired and dieting. We have some fun conversations that would bore others I bet.

She has great shoulder caps. Are her Delts a point of pride for her?
Thanks! Yeah he shoulders were but they are bugging her now. She has balanced out alot this offseason so it will be interesting to see her 20 lbs heavier on stage and leaner.

HAHA that's what I was wondering. SHE LOOKS AWSOME!
Thanks!

wow she is looking great, really.

nice catch, its awesome to find a partner who loves the lifestyle as much as you do.

tell her to join AM. :D
She barely gets online as it is. Just enough on a couple of boards and then some emails.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang she looks really strong, like she goes hard at the gym. I like seeing the dedicated females in the gym, i have alot of respect for them. Is she still training DC? Did you guys train with Dante? (as in paid for the program)?

F

Future

I train her. :) She did well the first season when I put a DC split together for her. Now she is working with me again. Last year she went it along on something different and it wasnt a great outcome along with some injuries.

Pikaberdot

Pikaberdot

Awards
That's awesome bro, she looks great! Congrats to both of you. I went to school in Bloomington at IU, and then lived in Indy for just over a year. Good luck!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Great job. Whats her weight?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Dang future, you dwarf her. You need to kneel down some! LOL

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
She looks awesome! The two of you do well together in life and the gym it seems!

It is funny you say that about the conversations, it is something only someone in the sport understands. And its always better to have 2 grouchy dieters circling the same piece of chicken snarling..lol

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that's impressive. I would love to have a girl that shared the same sport as me - it's even cooler that you train her. Thanks for sharing that :thumbsup:

F

Future

She will only use that precontest. Offseason she uses just supplements.

F

Future

that's impressive. I would love to have a girl that shared the same sport as me - it's even cooler that you train her. Thanks for sharing that :thumbsup:
Thanks! I can be awesome...and sometimes :hammer: LOL

Iron Adikt

Iron Adikt

Awards
you guys look great together, she may be cut, but you are a white ape brother!

M

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Wow, she looks great Future. You guys look great together man.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey Future, it must be good to be living the fitness lifestyle with such a beautiful woman!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will do. She is doing some shoots at the Arnold this year.
Is she going to be competing in the novice there?

You guys should both should do the Northern KY this year! I would to support you guys, as I will be there already!

F

Future

I need to grow. Tami is focusing on North Americans. It just is too much to do for more than one show.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need to grow. Tami is focusing on North Americans. It just is too much to do for more than one show.
Yeah. My boy won the NA welterweight class last year. He got sick at Nationals and was eliminated due to the huge amount of contestants. He would have won though. He had already beaten the winner at the North American. He's moving up to middleweight this year as it is hard for him to suck down to welter.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Thats interesting to know that she worked with you on the first show, and not the second.....I say that because I judged her at the NKY last year, and thought she wasnt as good as her first show. Apparantly whatever she did for the second show didnt work as well, so thats a step in the right direction for her to go back to working with you.

I wish you guys well at the NA's...

holy

F

Future

Yeah. My boy won the NA welterweight class last year. He got sick at Nationals and was eliminated due to the huge amount of contestants. He would have won though. He had already beaten the winner at the North American. He's moving up to middleweight this year as it is hard for him to suck down to welter.
It's turning into a better show for sure.

Thats interesting to know that she worked with you on the first show, and not the second.....I say that because I judged her at the NKY last year, and thought she wasnt as good as her first show. Apparantly whatever she did for the second show didnt work as well, so thats a step in the right direction for her to go back to working with you.

I wish you guys well at the NA's...

holy
When I train her, she is pushed. It will be nice seeing what she can bring this year.

Almost55

Almost55

Awards
I just joined and love this site already! You and your wife look great together. Very nice couple. And BTW, your arms are MASSIVE!!!