Tami:

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. thats awsome bro...keep us updated

  2. Future
    Future's Avatar

    Will do. She is doing some shoots at the Arnold this year.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Will do. She is doing some shoots at the Arnold this year.
    Is she going to be competing in the novice there?

    You guys should both should do the Northern KY this year! I would to support you guys, as I will be there already!
    •   
       

  4. Future
    Future's Avatar

    Nope just resting

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Nope just resting
    That makes me
  6. Future
    Future's Avatar

    I need to grow. Tami is focusing on North Americans. It just is too much to do for more than one show.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I need to grow. Tami is focusing on North Americans. It just is too much to do for more than one show.
    Yeah. My boy won the NA welterweight class last year. He got sick at Nationals and was eliminated due to the huge amount of contestants. He would have won though. He had already beaten the winner at the North American. He's moving up to middleweight this year as it is hard for him to suck down to welter.

  8. Thats interesting to know that she worked with you on the first show, and not the second.....I say that because I judged her at the NKY last year, and thought she wasnt as good as her first show. Apparantly whatever she did for the second show didnt work as well, so thats a step in the right direction for her to go back to working with you.

    I wish you guys well at the NA's...

    holy
  9. Future
    Future's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Yeah. My boy won the NA welterweight class last year. He got sick at Nationals and was eliminated due to the huge amount of contestants. He would have won though. He had already beaten the winner at the North American. He's moving up to middleweight this year as it is hard for him to suck down to welter.
    It's turning into a better show for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    Thats interesting to know that she worked with you on the first show, and not the second.....I say that because I judged her at the NKY last year, and thought she wasnt as good as her first show. Apparantly whatever she did for the second show didnt work as well, so thats a step in the right direction for her to go back to working with you.

    I wish you guys well at the NA's...

    holy
    When I train her, she is pushed. It will be nice seeing what she can bring this year.

  10. I just joined and love this site already! You and your wife look great together. Very nice couple. And BTW, your arms are MASSIVE!!!

  11. .... buffed out
  12. Future
    Future's Avatar

    Thanks guys!
  

  
 

Log in
Log in