3pics of wheels

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF is your leg routine? That is some lame training.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn man you have the black man's calves....which just means genetically blacks have terrible calves as far as size goes.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thinkingg about it.. funnt thing is, that my dad has pretty good calfs and he dont work out
well ask him how he got them. Maybe you need to do some long distance uphill walking. Those underwears......why the fokk do you wear those? :nono:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No. No, fuck no, NO!
No way should you be posting pictures wearing bikini's. :nono:

And what in the world are you doing for a leg routine?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, kind of hard on the guy for just posting some pictures of his legs and while an edited version without the banana hammock would of been nice you guys see this crap in pretty much every picture/video you see in this sport. Don't act like you're clueless as to what he's wearing.

Provide constructive criticism if you see an issue but nowhere in here do I see remarks from him on his routine, length of training or experience. Out of line comments or one-liners are pretty much useless.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
ahh...they aren't big by any means, but I dont think they are too undersized.

Legs look pretty fit. I don't agree that you must have massive legs to match upper body....as long as your legs are cut and defined they don't need to be 58 inches and rubbing on each other when you walk

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hacks, leg curl. leg ext,leg press, squats, WHY?
Have you ever tried dead-lifting? I think you will see some great results in you can fit them into your routine.
And calves are a b*tch to train. Just hit them hard and you should see results over time.
You look like you run - do you?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Nice upper legs, but calves definitely need some work. Do us a favor next time and wear some boxers.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, kind of hard on the guy for just posting some pictures of his legs and while an edited version without the banana hammock would of been nice you guys see this crap in pretty much every picture/video you see in this sport. Don't act like you're clueless as to what he's wearing.

Provide constructive criticism if you see an issue but nowhere in here do I see remarks from him on his routine, length of training or experience. Out of line comments or one-liners are pretty much useless.
thank u

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahh...they aren't big by any means, but I dont think they are too undersized.

Legs look pretty fit. I don't agree that you must have massive legs to match upper body....as long as your legs are cut and defined they don't need to be 58 inches and rubbing on each other when you walk
i was always told mt legs were pretty big,, they were really rubbing when i was over 235

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried dead-lifting? I think you will see some great results in you can fit them into your routine.
And calves are a b*tch to train. Just hit them hard and you should see results over time.
You look like you run - do you?
I use to run the 400m in HS 7 years ago... OMG i look like a runner and not a bodybuilder..omg

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UPPER BODY-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/79962-looking-feedback-my-3.html

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Banned huh, oh well.

Fear

Fear

Awards
Alright brotha, I'm sort of in the same boat as you. My calves are really unresponsive. However, I did an intense jump roping session last week and my calves BURNED. They were still sore four days later.

Try this one on for size: Jump rope for thirty seconds, then rest for thirty seconds. Repeat ten times, or more if you are able to. Once you've mastered that, make it into a superset and do lightweight squats or another type of leg exercise with a lighter weight than you are used to during your thirty seconds off. This will KILL you. In a good way.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You would think he would figure it out already.
He should get the award for, "The little engine that could."

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn man you have the black man's calves.....
Those underwears......why the fokk do you wear those? :nono
the under~rooz
No way should you be posting pictures wearing bikini's. :nono:
Do us a favor next time and wear some boxers.
Sometimes I laugh my ass of when I read stuff that gets posted.

Brolic: The Black Man With Black Man Calfs

News flash! Bodybuilders wear bikini underwear, shave their legs, chest, and arms....:gay:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodybuilding-contest-preparation/78198-some-hamstrings-glutes.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodybuilding-contest-preparation/77315-4-5-weeks.html