Can I please see some pics of people doing H-Drol

Savage101

Savage101

Awards
I would like to see the Gains people earned from H-Drol. And what they experienced while using it. And is it good and what should i definitely use while im on it?!?!? Thank You

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
6" 150Lb's? H-Drol? :think:

You should show us your Diet, Training, and Age...then we may release the pics.

Or just search

LOLBRB

LOLBRB

Awards
i don't know how many times this kid has to hear it before it sinks in.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT USING STEROIDS AT YOUR LEVEL.

chances are you'll do it anyway though... sigh.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
i don't know how many times this kid has to hear it before it sinks in.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT USING STEROIDS AT YOUR LEVEL.

chances are you'll do it anyway though... sigh.
LOL!...brb

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Bro, at your height and weight... you have a lot more research to do on diet and training before you consider steroids. Be smart

Sergiu

Awards
6" 150Lb's? H-Drol? :think:

You should show us your Diet, Training, and Age...then we may release the pics.

Or just search
No crap. I weigh more than him and I just lost a ton of fat and started to gain muscle. And I'm also 5'11".

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't listen to them, Savage101. Steroids first, training later. That's what all the big guys do. I'd run five bottles consecutively to gain the full effects of H-DROL. You don't have to eat when you're cycling it, but you can if you want. Good luck.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Don't listen to them, Savage101. Steroids first, training later. That's what all the big guys do. I'd run five bottles consecutively to gain the full effects of H-DROL. You don't have to eat when you're cycling it, but you can if you want. Good luck.

Yeah might as well throw in every *-Drol you can find, that's what Brock Lesnar does. Who eats or works out?...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i tend to disagree with running five bottles straight... i prefer to use six... i use a bottle a week.. and i pour all the powder out of the pills into a bottle of water... shake it.. use a syringe to take all the water/powder out.. shoot one full bottle a week at the begining of every week... my friend said u could also just take the powder out and snort it but u need twelve bottles if u do that!!

thebulkster

Awards
mate you heard of DNP? If you wana get ripped...take that!!! The more of it you take, the more fat you lose!! Also makes you feel like your on holiday in a tropical country!! Great stuff!!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mate you heard of DNP? If you wana get ripped...take that!!! The more of it you take, the more fat you lose!! Also makes you feel like your on holiday in a tropical country!! Great stuff!!
OH SH1T!

thebulkster

Awards
(i hope you realise i'm being sarcastic - don't want a death on my hands lol)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
he's stupid enough to ask, for some pics of people doing hdrol at 150 pounds, he might be stupid enough to take DNP. Its good you told him you were being sarcastic, he might have killed himself!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
he's stupid enough to ask, for some pics of people doing hdrol at 150 pounds, he might be stupid enough to take DNP. Its good you told him you were being sarcastic, he might have killed himself!
I for one can tell you that at that weight you starve for mass. Luckily I was never stupid enough to jump into any type of supplementation other than creatine, food, and protein when I was that size.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i tend to disagree with running five bottles straight... i prefer to use six... i use a bottle a week.. and i pour all the powder out of the pills into a bottle of water... shake it.. use a syringe to take all the water/powder out.. shoot one full bottle a week at the begining of every week... my friend said u could also just take the powder out and snort it but u need twelve bottles if u do that!!
that was funny as hell! lmao