epistane difference

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
First pic was in october of 2007. second was in february of 2008. the difference with one low dose epistane cycle.

LardLad

Awards
good job, what kind of changes in body weight, strength did you notice? how did you cycle epistane? again well done.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Definitely see the thickness change,.. good job!!!

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, the cycle went like this 20/20/20/30. Weight went from 186 at day one to 201-202 after pct. Strength was very steadily increasing throughout the whole cycle. just one example, on dumbell press i was repping 80s about 10-12 times and at the end of the cycle i was repping 100s 9-10 times. Endurance was ridiculous as well, felt like i could lift heavy weight all day and then some more.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, great job. I was thinking of running the same epi cycle of 10/20/20/30. I wana start lower becuasei have some pubertal gyno. Did u dose ED or EOD? And how did ure PCT look?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, great job. I was thinking of running the same epi cycle of 10/20/20/30. I wana start lower becuasei have some pubertal gyno. Did u dose ED or EOD? And how did ure PCT look?
I dosed everyday and had some minor gyno as well before starting... it was fine until i hit 30mg(flared up). It was just too hard to stay at 20 when the gains were so good.
PCT
Liquid Torem: 120/90/60/30
Post Cycle Support: 4/4/4/4
6-OXO 300/400/500/600/400/300

This cycle ended in the beggining of february and i haven't used anything since then except for the past six weeks i've been on letro. I'm starting a new cycle January 1st and i'm going balls to the wall. Gotta get :bb:

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Was ure original gyno from puberty cuz it appears like u got none in the pic. Anyway did the flare up go away eventually?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Was ure original gyno from puberty cuz it appears like u got none in the pic. Anyway did the flare up go away eventually?
got a little in puberty but not enough for anyone to actually tell... i started superdrol and after being on it for a week at 10mg a day i got gyno really bad. didn't know what i was doing at the time and only used novedex xt for my pct. the epi didn't make gyno worse until i bumped up to 30mg. Been on letro now for a while and lump on right side is gone and left side is very small. nips are still puffy though:frustrate not sure if they'll ever be the same without surgery. i will be using adex for my next cycle and b6 so that it doesn't get worse. if i feel a flare up at all i'll be ending the cycle.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Oh alrite thanks bro. What exactly is adex? I have some pubertal gyno and I was planning on running an EOD cycle of 10/20/20/30. I wana go real moderate for my first cycle so thats what im using the very low doses. What would u suggest for this cycle on days im not dosing and the PCT?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
honestly I don't like the EOD idea... I think if you did 4 weeks at 20mg a day you would have much better results and sides won't be anything noticeable. You're kind of wanting to pulse but an EOD pulse is probably not the best idea, for me anyways. 20mg everyday for 4 weeks isn't much, i highly doubt it would do anything to your gyno. when i said adex i was reffering to arimadex, it's an aromatase inhibitor. and for a 20/20/20/20 cycle i would use a low dose of nolva and pcs for pct.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
What kind of pulse would be a good idea then? Im just trying to look at all options and determine whats best, a 4 week Ed 20mg could be best. I dont want huge gains my first time out but i want the safest cycle possible. I really like the epistane compound compared to others and i definitly want to run it. Its also probabally important to say that i play college ball and will be training almost every day and doing a ton of cardio and running. I dont want my tendons and ligaments to break down or my joints to become to to dry. What kinda of nolva dose would u suggest?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
that's a pretty solid gain, for that low of a dose. good job on the transformation!

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
If I ever pulse, It would be something like M/W/F while taking a natty test booster on all other days and an AI everyday. Still not a fan of if yet though, maybe someday. for the cycle i suggested, nolva would be fine dosed 20/20/20/10. I don't think you would have any joint problems, caused by epi, at 20 mg a day, but my joints are very crappy and i'm usually on some type of joint supp.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Why arent you a big fan of pulsing? Is there a greater risk of sides?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Why arent you a big fan of pulsing? Is there a greater risk of sides?
well i seem to be shut down quite easily, and even on a 3x week pulse i think that i would have complications. I would rather run straight through and have better results and know how to do pct. when pulsing there are too many variables for me. i like to keep things simple for the most part and know how to do things. i'm sure it works great for some, just don't think it's for me. January i'm planning to start a 6-7 week cycle, run strait through, then follow with traditional pct.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats the thing, i really wana avoid shutdown.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats the thing, i really wana avoid shutdown.
Then something like three times a week(not consecutive days) with a test booster on other days and an over the counter AI everyday would be good for you i think. only one way to find out ya know... if you did this you wouldn't need a serm and you probably won't be shutdown.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ive been considering doing that with mass fx, 6 bromo and trione. Would 20 mg be a suffeicent dose for four weeks? I would probally dose it on my clean day, leg day and chest day preworkout

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
that sounds like a good stack and yea if it were me i would use 20mg

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
for all the newbies that think he made this transformation from epi only ... im sorry you are mistaken.. to transform his body like he did, i can only imagine how spot on his diet was,, because i have seen far too many logs with dirty bulks on epi.. great job on reducing bodyfat an gaining weight.. can you post a sample diet while you were on.. did you diet change at all during pct? cardio on cycle?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah obviosuly very true. The majority of lifting is dieting anyway

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
for all the newbies that think he made this transformation from epi only ... im sorry you are mistaken.. to transform his body like he did, i can only imagine how spot on his diet was,, because i have seen far too many logs with dirty bulks on epi.. great job on reducing bodyfat an gaining weight.. can you post a sample diet while you were on.. did you diet change at all during pct? cardio on cycle?
I did some cardio while on, but not much... Mainly a few basketball games a week. This was a bulking cycle. I didn't follow a meal plan or anything too specific, just stuck to the basics and made sure I got so many grams of carbs/protein/fat as well as enough cals. I also ate every 3 hours even if it was just a whey shake. I was able to cut fat while gaining lean mass because everything i ate was for a specific reason, I don't like eating as much as you possibly can no matter what it is or "dirty bulking." Clean cals with enough of each source is what i like.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Looking good brosef, I did a my first cycle of Epi Like 3 months ago went up to 60mg, Felt like god. And Gained about 25lbs. On another cycle with Epistane + Omnevol. Up about 27 Lbs in 3 weeks. :) Here comes 220!

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Looking good brosef, I did a my first cycle of Epi Like 3 months ago went up to 60mg, Felt like god. And Gained about 25lbs. On another cycle with Epistane + Omnevol. Up about 27 Lbs in 3 weeks. :) Here comes 220!
Damn... somebody responds well :clap2:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so to hijack, but im confused. so u were 130lbs when u started taking steroids?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Umm.... lets keep the gayness out of my thread please :hammer:

purelife1

very nice dude...looks like 2 different bodies..great work

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Well done. My buddy is starting epi at the begining of the year n' saw these pics and got pretty stoked. Keep it up bro, lookin good.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Well done buddy, and great job on keeping your gains clean, thats a transformation that meets my approval!!!

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Great job, boss. You've obviously got a killer combo.

Genetics + Discipline = Sky is your limit.

kingin23

Awards
nicee hope i can get great gains off my 1st epistane cycle im starting pretty soon

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
when did u start seeing gains? 1 week? end of 2nd?.. what was your low dose? 30?

shivboy89

Awards
how much did you gain JUST from the epi, meaning directly after you took it, not 4 months

boo99

boo99

Awards
bb4life:

thanks for posting your pics!!!!!!
GREAT work dude.......you are an inspiration man.
Just to see your change makes me stoked for the gym.

Started mine today and just came across ya pics here--- Way cool.

Plus you have that DRIVE and your name here says its all as well---------Bodybuilder4life!

thnx

boo

Im gonna post my pics as well when im done with cycle in a month as well.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn... didnt see this before... this transformation is just unreal.

Nicely done

Adams

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
most of the cycle was 20mg with the last week at 30mg. I started to feel a difference in the gym within the first 4-5 days as far a strength goes. As far as the pics being that far apart... i didn't look any different the day i started epistane than when i took the first picture and my wieght hadn't changed. Epistane was awesome for me and i don't see how someone could bitch so much about it and call it "bunk." I guess some people just expect to get huge and gain 20lbs. of muscle because they're on steroids...

bualls23

Awards
good job, can definitely see a change. the only thing that hasn't changed is your underwear!