epistane difference

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Looking good brosef, I did a my first cycle of Epi Like 3 months ago went up to 60mg, Felt like god. And Gained about 25lbs. On another cycle with Epistane + Omnevol. Up about 27 Lbs in 3 weeks. Here comes 220!

2. Quote Originally Posted by MattRoeske View Post
    Looking good brosef, I did a my first cycle of Epi Like 3 months ago went up to 60mg, Felt like god. And Gained about 25lbs. On another cycle with Epistane + Omnevol. Up about 27 Lbs in 3 weeks. Here comes 220!
    Damn... somebody responds well
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MattRoeske View Post
    Looking good brosef, I did a my first cycle of Epi Like 3 months ago went up to 60mg, Felt like god. And Gained about 25lbs. On another cycle with Epistane + Omnevol. Up about 27 Lbs in 3 weeks. Here comes 220!
    so to hijack, but im confused. so u were 130lbs when u started taking steroids?

4. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    so to hijack, but im confused. so u were 130lbs when u started taking steroids?
    yea i just did the math too haha

gj tho to the OP

5. Quote Originally Posted by bb4life View Post
    This was a bulking cycle... Clean cals with enough of each source is what i like.
    Word!
    Fantastic job!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SuperNatural View Post
    Word!
    Fantastic job!
    appreciate it... it's nice to be able to share your hard work with others...

7. Quote Originally Posted by bb4life View Post
    First pic was in october of 2007. second was in february of 2008. the difference with one low dose epistane cycle.

i'd hit it........LOL jk .... good job man

8. Umm.... lets keep the gayness out of my thread please
  9. purelife1

very nice dude...looks like 2 different bodies..great work

10. Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    very nice dude...looks like 2 different bodies..great work
    thanks

11. Well done. My buddy is starting epi at the begining of the year n' saw these pics and got pretty stoked. Keep it up bro, lookin good.

12. Well done buddy, and great job on keeping your gains clean, thats a transformation that meets my approval!!!

13. Great job, boss. You've obviously got a killer combo.

Genetics + Discipline = Sky is your limit.

14. Thanks everyone

15. Great Job Man!

16. good job!

17. Nice !!
    Keep up the hard work ...

18. Nice transformation

19. nicee hope i can get great gains off my 1st epistane cycle im starting pretty soon

20. when did u start seeing gains? 1 week? end of 2nd?.. what was your low dose? 30?

21. how much did you gain JUST from the epi, meaning directly after you took it, not 4 months

22. bb4life:

thanks for posting your pics!!!!!!
    GREAT work dude.......you are an inspiration man.
    Just to see your change makes me stoked for the gym.

Started mine today and just came across ya pics here--- Way cool.

Plus you have that DRIVE and your name here says its all as well---------Bodybuilder4life!

thnx

boo

Im gonna post my pics as well when im done with cycle in a month as well.

23. Damn... didnt see this before... this transformation is just unreal.

Nicely done

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

24. most of the cycle was 20mg with the last week at 30mg. I started to feel a difference in the gym within the first 4-5 days as far a strength goes. As far as the pics being that far apart... i didn't look any different the day i started epistane than when i took the first picture and my wieght hadn't changed. Epistane was awesome for me and i don't see how someone could bitch so much about it and call it "bunk." I guess some people just expect to get huge and gain 20lbs. of muscle because they're on steroids...

25. good job, can definitely see a change. the only thing that hasn't changed is your underwear!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Difference in brands of Epistane?
    By Ja3y in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 10:54 AM
  2. Epistane, 2 different companies...
    By rsr08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 12:09 AM
  3. difference between orasten e and epistane
    By jak skrilla in forum Supplements