epistane difference

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. good job!


  2. Nice !!
    Keep up the hard work ...

  3. Nice transformation
    •   
       


  4. nicee hope i can get great gains off my 1st epistane cycle im starting pretty soon

  5. when did u start seeing gains? 1 week? end of 2nd?.. what was your low dose? 30?

  6. how much did you gain JUST from the epi, meaning directly after you took it, not 4 months

  7. bb4life:

    thanks for posting your pics!!!!!!
    GREAT work dude.......you are an inspiration man.
    Just to see your change makes me stoked for the gym.

    Started mine today and just came across ya pics here--- Way cool.

    Plus you have that DRIVE and your name here says its all as well---------Bodybuilder4life!

    thnx

    boo

    Im gonna post my pics as well when im done with cycle in a month as well.

  8. Damn... didnt see this before... this transformation is just unreal.

    Nicely done

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. most of the cycle was 20mg with the last week at 30mg. I started to feel a difference in the gym within the first 4-5 days as far a strength goes. As far as the pics being that far apart... i didn't look any different the day i started epistane than when i took the first picture and my wieght hadn't changed. Epistane was awesome for me and i don't see how someone could bitch so much about it and call it "bunk." I guess some people just expect to get huge and gain 20lbs. of muscle because they're on steroids...

  10. good job, can definitely see a change. the only thing that hasn't changed is your underwear!

  11. wow huge change!! good job

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bualls23 View Post
    good job, can definitely see a change. the only thing that hasn't changed is your underwear!
    wow... nice catch. didn't even realize i was wearing the same boxers as the earlier pic.

  13. I'm just wondering, at 6 foot 3 and 200 lbs, why did you decide to go on Epistane? I am about the same height and build and at that weight running a ph or steroids never crossed my mind.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ktw View Post
    I'm just wondering, at 6 foot 3 and 200 lbs, why did you decide to go on Epistane? I am about the same height and build and at that weight running a ph or steroids never crossed my mind.
    Just something I wanted to do... I was eating so much food that i was sick feeling all day and i was training as hard as i could. Workouts were intense enough to make me puke half the time. easily getting 6-7 thousand cals a day yet i was not gaining much at all. This seemed like a good option and I was very happy with the results.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bualls23 View Post
    good job, can definitely see a change. the only thing that hasn't changed is your underwear!

    ***!!/ na j/k

  16. holy cow. nice gains dude.

  17. You should see an endocrinologist if you can't gain with 7000 kcal. Could be a thyroid issue. I have a similar frame to you and found out I had a t3/t4 imbalance. I take t4 daily and haven't had a problem since.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ktw View Post
    You should see an endocrinologist if you can't gain with 7000 kcal. Could be a thyroid issue. I have a similar frame to you and found out I had a t3/t4 imbalance. I take t4 daily and haven't had a problem since.
    a doc did say something about my thyroid glands a few years back....

  19. wow dude amazing results, good job

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bb4life View Post
    a doc did say something about my thyroid glands a few years back....
    I had a very slight imbalance and .5mcg of t4 daily cleaned all of that up. I feel a lot more energetic and my body comp also improved.

  21. Great job brother, nice work.

  22. nice progress bb4l...i am suprised you did not have a set diet your gains were big and lean...how many carbs would you say you consumed per day?...any other supps?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BrettWex419 View Post
    nice progress bb4l...i am suprised you did not have a set diet your gains were big and lean...how many carbs would you say you consumed per day?...any other supps?
    I varied my carbs... Most days would do around 300 but some I would keep carbs low. Epi was the only product I was using.

  24. So were you shooting for around the 3000cal/day mark or less?

  25. Most days I probably got past 3000 cals... every once in a while when i did the low carb thing it was probably a little under.

  26. damnnnn 7000 cals and didnt gain?
    must be a god-sent bodybuilder

  27. I think you put almost 2 inches on your arms...what were bi/tri exercises like???

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BrettWex419 View Post
    I think you put almost 2 inches on your arms...what were bi/tri exercises like???
    Standing barbell curls/dumbell curls(standing and seated)/preacher curls/hammer curls/overhead dumbell extensions/tricep pressdowns/weighted dips(90lbs plus bodyweight.) etc.

  29. so this is ONLY 4 months transformation? thats awesome!! you look great.

  30. I find it incredibly hard to believe that you first of all even ate 7,000 calories at all and couldn't gain, then did on barely 3k with Epi. If you can gain with half as much calories on a low dose compound like epi, there should be no reason why you couldn't gain with surplus before. If you are holding onto your gains like you claim you are, your first assertion makes no sense because it's not like your metabolism is going to change from running this product or that you are now running as many calories as you were before.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by ktw View Post
    I find it incredibly hard to believe that you first of all even ate 7,000 calories at all and couldn't gain, then did on barely 3k with Epi. If you can gain with half as much calories on a low dose compound like epi, there should be no reason why you couldn't gain with surplus before. If you are holding onto your gains like you claim you are, your first assertion makes no sense because it's not like your metabolism is going to change from running this product or that you are now running as many calories as you were before.
    I'm not here to argue about anything. I'm just stating what happened. I do not work for IBE or anyone for that matter. I have a landscaping company and do not promote any supplement or steroid. I don't know why i wasn't making good gains before, and i was eating that much. I had an all you can eat buffet 3 times a day plus a decent size fridge that was always full of food to eat. I just couldn't gain size... I was making progress somewhat in the strength department but my size was the same no matter how much i ate. Like i said though i'm not going to argue with someone on the internet about what i did and how i responded because basically it doesn't matter and arguing with you isn't going to change anything. that's the last i'll say about it.

  32. Nicely said.

  33. this was your first cycle i would assume?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    this was your first cycle i would assume?
    yes... played with superdrol before i knew anything about it and came off after about 8 days because of gyno/feeling like ****.

  35. yup yup nice
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. difference between orasten e and epistane
    By jak skrilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 04:18 AM
  2. Difference if any?
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 01:49 AM
  3. What is the difference?
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 02:40 PM
  4. Which is better? What is the difference?
    By nmarco37 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 05:16 PM
Log in
Log in