Opinions Anyone?

Blatalian

Awards
Ya'll should know Me by now... The Newbie w/ 1001 Questions.

I'm on my 4th week of my first cycle... No poundage gain, but I feel that I'm more muscular than I was before..

Opinions and Suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Last edited:

Blatalian

Awards
Another One....

My pecs aren't worth showing at the moment ... but they're comming along.... I hope. :rolleyes:

smike319

Awards
lookin buff bro. so sorry if youve posted it already, but what are you taking this cycle? also bi's are really cut, lats look well defined. i'll take your word on the chest, since you can't see it. only thing i'd suggest is maybe some lower ab exercizes, but really not that bad.

oh ya so how are the sticks coming along? you know what i'm talkin about, your legs!:)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Lookin solid up top, lets see some legs :D

ManBeast

destro19

destro19

Awards
in getting ready to get some ink soon. I like the tatt across yor back. how much did it run.

Blatalian

Awards
smike319-
I agree with you bro... Those damn lower abs have been a puzzle to me for the longest... I don't know whether it's diet or exercise.
My legs are actually pretty big... I'll post a pic up.

I'm taking 500mgs TE & 300mgs Primo along with 75mgs of Fina ED. October 20th was my first dose of 500 mgs TE and I've gradually been adding others. I'm expecting major results from here on out.

ManBeast-
I'll have some pics in a hot sec... They're not too bad though.

destro19-
I got this tat in 29 Palms about 4 years ago... I remember it running me $170 bucks then.

smike319

Awards
never been a big fan of spot work, so all i can tell you is cardio, cardio, cardio, cardio, etc..........
at the beginning of this year umm around February i had been doing alot of running, i just happened to be on some kind've cardio phase, i was so into it i set out for a normal 6mile run on a Saturday morning, it was cold and drizzly. i got to 6 and felt real good like runners high so i kept going, 7..... 8....then 9, at some point i said **** it and set out to see for my own benefit if i could run a marathon distance. well about 4.5hrs later i did it!
i got off track a bit but the moral of the story is if you want to cut, nothing I mean NOTHING works better than good ole CARDIO! i had never been so ripped in my life. i was about 15lbs lighter though back then and wouldn't even think about doing now at 200lbs but if you have a problem spot whether it be abs, obliques, legs, glutes, doesn't matter cardio WILL take it off!

Blatalian

Awards
Yea.. I do agree with you, however knowing how much cardio to do without taking away from muscle being built or kept is the dilemma...

I guess you really can't win in some situations... fact is you're gonna have to loose muscle in order to get ripped.

Me.... I'm not ready to loose any muscle right now...
I loves' My Muscle! :D ;)

smike319

Awards
ya and it's obvious by my weight gain as to what i prefer as well!:cool:

Blatalian

Awards
I can do a little.... Okay.. alot of more work on my legs...

Blatalian

Awards
smike319-

How many lb's have you gained after cutting up?

size

Awards
  • Established
My pts.:

1. Arms are big and over power your shoulders. Need to work on side and rear delts. I am the exact oppostie.
2. Thick back. Traps seem lagging. Easy to fix that, shrug more weight.
3. Quads are starting to develop. I think they will make nice gains during your cycle. Just focus.
4., Shave you arms. It makes you look like a beast when you have smootha rms with striations and veins all over. Chicks dig it.

Good luck man. You are on your way. What is your height, weight and age? You can keep it a secret if you like, I won't have hurt feelings.

smike319

Awards
smike319-

How many lb's have you gained after cutting up?
not sure what your question is. if you are asking my weight comparison from when i was in hard core cardio mode versus now it is as follows:

cardio mode (beginning of this year) = 185lbs
did 4wk MAG10 cycle in between this time but lost most gains due to injury just after the end of my cycle :mad:
currently (just off a 6wk cycle of T1-Pro) = 200

i weighed about 185 when i started my T1-Pro cycle. at the end of the cycle i weighed in at 200lbs. 2wks into PCT i dropped to 197. now bout 4wks PCT i'm back up to 200 again.
hope i answered your question. if not try again:)

Blatalian

Awards
-Size
Bro... Those are some damn good suggestions! Thanks, I'ma work on those things.
I'm 5'10" or 5'11", 220lbs, and 23 years old.

-smike319
Thanks... You answered my question. Those sound like some good gains!

smike319

Awards
hey "size" when i shave my arms my wife always bitches about the stubbles. granted i use a #1 on an electric razor because ive been too chicken to go "smoooooth" do you think shaving it all smooth will fix my dilemma, or will i get the stubbles like a five oclock shadow every day!

signed,
sikathabitchin!

P.S.
also shaving it smooth make my veins come out more or just make the veins a already have more prominent?

-Blatalian
Hope i didn't hijack your thread bro

size

Awards
  • Established
do you think shaving it all smooth will fix my dilemma, or will i get the stubbles like a five oclock shadow every day!

also shaving it smooth make my veins come out more or just make the veins a already have more prominent?

I guess that depends on how hairy you are. I shave in the shower once a day. Not much stubble unless I go 30+ hrs. I have heard that a hair remover that 1fast400 sells is pretty good but i have not tried it.

It just makes you veins more obvious and really helps people see definition in your forearms.

Blatalian

Awards
Aye bro's... I wasn't gonna show this picture. But I realize that I need lots of help on this body part. My chest has been lagging since I can remember. It is also one of my weakest body parts...I only bench between 225 and 245/ 8-10 reps/ 4 sets. My chest strength has not increased since I've been on cycle.

When taking fina... Chest days only, I spot inject into my pecs- No noticeable results

Any helpfull suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Note: It's kinda a small pic... but you get the point...

size

Awards
  • Established
First off, do not be ashamed of you "weak" bodyparts. Everyone has them. Arnold had bad calves when he started so he always wore shorts in the gym to encourage him to train calves hard since everyone could see them. Some of this is just genetic.

I would do no decline exercises (ie no decline bench or decline fly). I would not do flat barbell bench. I would turn all focus to INCLINE chest lifts. Incline bench, incline flys, etc. Adjust the height of the incline for different angles. This will help out in chest development.

Blatalian

Awards
Thanks for the advice Size...

I'm not ashamed of any of my body parts..
I work out at a gym (One that starts with 24) where I am far ahead in development than 90% of the members. So I've learned to appreciate what I have. Things can always be worse.

I hear what you're saying bro, but I don't understand the concept.

It sounds like a good idea, and I'll deffinitely try it out, but can you tell me why, in my case, declined exercises are bad and incline exercises are good?

size

Awards
  • Established

I hear what you're saying bro, but I don't understand the concept.
Ask yourself this question, what exercise is the most difficult for chest? decline? no. flat? no. inlcine? yes. I think for you it would be particularly effective since it is your upper chest as it blends into your shoulders that is lacking. Involving more incline exercises even on a small incline of 20degrees will help. try it and see how it works.

Blatalian

Awards
That's a grood analyzation... You're absolutely right.
I can bench 275 with no problem on the decline bench press.

I asked you the question because I don't see where my chest is at fault..... All I see is that it dosen't look exactly right and that it is not large enough to blend in w/ the rest of my body.

You're recommendation is that my upper chest is lacking... right???

Bro.. I am positive that you are on the right track.. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

smike319

Awards
sounds like some good advise size. when i get the chance i would like to post some pics so that i can some some advise/constructive critisizm as well.
good luck Blatalian!

Blatalian

Awards
sounds like some good advise size. when i get the chance i would like to post some pics so that i can some some advise/constructive critisizm as well.
good luck Blatalian!

Yea... I think so too. Props to Size.

I'll keep you all posted on my progress.

size

Awards
  • Established
You are welcome and good luck. Making inclines my primary chest movement has greatly helped the development and appearance of my chest.

bb8824

Awards
Impresssive Physique

I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!