Awards
  • Established
good stuff buddy...sucks to be short though :lol:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Freaky calves indeed! Good work man. You have built yourself a solid physique.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Good job!!!

walugi

walugi

Awards
hey no offense or nothing (those calves are beastly) but they sort've looked like a lopsided pair of dog nuts :p

edit: only in that picture where you flex your right calf by itself. I think it's some hair illusion or something

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
hey no offense or nothing (those calves are beastly) but they sort've looked like a lopsided pair of dog nuts :p
genetics not improper training...look damn good to me

walugi

walugi

Awards
yeah, i was suggesting he trained them to look like that haha. That would be really crazy

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i was suggesting he trained them to look like that haha. That would be really crazy
i wish my cavles would grow..i'd be set then. then again in this rhelm enough is never enough!!!

walugi

walugi

Awards
i find that my calves grow if i even get on the stairmaster. Not for you i suppose?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
For some you just gotta work calves hard and almost every day you workout. Lots of reps with lots of weight.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
well that at look at his starting weight....210lbs at 5'7" at 23% BF...no offense but you ever see a fat mans calfs??!!???

Mad props man. Solid physique. You may have the best calfs ive seen on this board.

EDIT: 32% BF!!!! is that real or an exageration? Either way i get the idea and i stand by my above post.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
i dont work my calves. its all genetic. i do use alot of calve when i run

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
well that at look at his starting weight....210lbs at 5'7" at 23% BF...no offense but you ever see a fat mans calfs??!!???

Mad props man. Solid physique. You may have the best calfs ive seen on this board.

EDIT: 32% BF!!!! is that real or an exageration? Either way i get the idea and i stand by my above post.
32% bodyfat!! i lost 55lbs a couple of years ago. i have fat man calves im just not so fat anymore.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding physique man!

diesel75

Awards
solid and well proportioned physique. crazy developed calves! good work.

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
Dude - great job - and yes awsome calves - nice quads too - you're on the right track. Props!

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
Nice work bro - lats are looking hella wide! What are you doing for that? pullups? Nice vein in the delt too - -that must have made you happy! Keep it up dude!

Nonfactor

Awards
Dude!! Very nice transformation! Dropping the bf% that much is truly impressive

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
i saw the calf pic...instantly started doing raises.....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to tell, since you are relaxed, but you look like you lost some mass.

How's your diet lately? Protein intake?

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
Hard to tell, since you are relaxed, but you look like you lost some mass.

How's your diet lately? Protein intake?
im on a cut with the carbs low. these pics where taken with glycogen depleted!! i am very flat in these pics

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im on a cut with the carbs low. these pics where taken with glycogen depleted!! i am very flat in these pics
I think you should add another 8-10 pounds of muscle before you look to cut again. Chest and shoulders look good...focus on your arms a bit more.

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
So what kind of diet and training did you follow to make this drop all of that fat, and how long did it take you?

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
So what kind of diet and training did you follow to make this drop all of that fat, and how long did it take you?
lowcarb and lots of cardio and high intensity training. some days i did fasted cardio in the morning then worked out in the afternoon w/ post workout cardio:frustrate. it took around 8 months

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
wow man.. looking way way way better then the pics before.. if carbs are making that much of a difference throw some in there... seriously tho the difference between those pics is substanial

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
You have a great waist to shoulder ratio!

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
wow man.. looking way way way better then the pics before.. if carbs are making that much of a difference throw some in there... seriously tho the difference between those pics is substanial
those other pics were taken with prob. 300grams of carbs for the week.
these pics i had 300grams of carbs that day. carbs blow me the f@$k up!!!

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
Hey man - nice pics you're lookin good - nice arms & vasculaity - I'd agree w/ Dsade - add some more bulk - try to get in some cable crossovers and vary your chest workout with incline, decline, flat. - I'd say go heavy and stick to DBs - you'll get better cuts. - Nice lats/V taper too - you got good genetics there bro!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cplgonzo Anabolics 18
mxer657 Pics 50
Powerlifting/Strongman 8
rob561 Pics 38
Pics 4