5'7" 170lbs

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. 5'7" 170lbs


    here are some recent pics of me. comments/reps!!!
    i started at 210lbs 32% bodyfat so i have come along way!
    Attached Images Attached Images       


  2. solid. those calves freak me out.

  3. good stuff buddy...sucks to be short though
    •   
       


  4. i love my height!! and i love my calves!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. Freaky calves indeed! Good work man. You have built yourself a solid physique.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Freaky calves indeed! Good work man. You have built yourself a solid physique.
    thanks bro. it has taken alot of hard work

  7. howd you get those calves?

  8. Good job!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  9. Before pics?

  10. hey no offense or nothing (those calves are beastly) but they sort've looked like a lopsided pair of dog nuts :P

    edit: only in that picture where you flex your right calf by itself. I think it's some hair illusion or something

  11. Quote Originally Posted by walugi View Post
    hey no offense or nothing (those calves are beastly) but they sort've looked like a lopsided pair of dog nuts :P
    genetics not improper training...look damn good to me

  12. yeah, i was suggesting he trained them to look like that haha. That would be really crazy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by walugi View Post
    yeah, i was suggesting he trained them to look like that haha. That would be really crazy
    i wish my cavles would grow..i'd be set then. then again in this rhelm enough is never enough!!!

  14. i find that my calves grow if i even get on the stairmaster. Not for you i suppose?
  15. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by walugi View Post
    i find that my calves grow if i even get on the stairmaster. Not for you i suppose?
    just kick me while i'm down @sshole...

  16. For some you just gotta work calves hard and almost every day you workout. Lots of reps with lots of weight.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    just kick me while i'm down @sshole...
    what a cruel world we live in. I don't want bigger calves at all

  18. well that at look at his starting weight....210lbs at 5'7" at 23% BF...no offense but you ever see a fat mans calfs??!!???

    Mad props man. Solid physique. You may have the best calfs ive seen on this board.

    EDIT: 32% BF!!!! is that real or an exageration? Either way i get the idea and i stand by my above post.

  19. i dont work my calves. its all genetic. i do use alot of calve when i run

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    well that at look at his starting weight....210lbs at 5'7" at 23% BF...no offense but you ever see a fat mans calfs??!!???

    Mad props man. Solid physique. You may have the best calfs ive seen on this board.

    EDIT: 32% BF!!!! is that real or an exageration? Either way i get the idea and i stand by my above post.
    32% bodyfat!! i lost 55lbs a couple of years ago. i have fat man calves im just not so fat anymore.

  21. Outstanding physique man!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  22. F-ukk- n right man! nice traps and calves.

  23. solid and well proportioned physique. crazy developed calves! good work.

  24. Dude - great job - and yes awsome calves - nice quads too - you're on the right track. Props!

  25. thanks for the comments guys.
    here is one more
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  26. Nice work bro - lats are looking hella wide! What are you doing for that? pullups? Nice vein in the delt too - -that must have made you happy! Keep it up dude!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by walugi View Post
    what a cruel world we live in. I don't want bigger calves at all
    This just sounds f#cking moronic. How big can your calves possibly be at 6'1" 176lbs???

  28. Dude!! Very nice transformation! Dropping the bf% that much is truly impressive

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    This just sounds f#cking moronic. How big can your calves possibly be at 6'1" 176lbs???
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  30. i saw the calf pic...instantly started doing raises.....

  31. Quote Originally Posted by repmks View Post
    i saw the calf pic...instantly started doing raises.....
    thats the trick!!! 24/7 raises. haha

  32. Very legit, do u have before pics?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by dankbro View Post
    Very legit, do u have before pics?
    i wish i could find some before pics. ill email my mom and try and get some

  34. new pic:good:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  35. one more
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  36. Hard to tell, since you are relaxed, but you look like you lost some mass.

    How's your diet lately? Protein intake?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  37. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hard to tell, since you are relaxed, but you look like you lost some mass.

    How's your diet lately? Protein intake?
    im on a cut with the carbs low. these pics where taken with glycogen depleted!! i am very flat in these pics

  38. Quote Originally Posted by rob561 View Post
    im on a cut with the carbs low. these pics where taken with glycogen depleted!! i am very flat in these pics
    I think you should add another 8-10 pounds of muscle before you look to cut again. Chest and shoulders look good...focus on your arms a bit more.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  39. where's the abs bro?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    where's the abs bro?
    im around 12%bf so theres still a couple lbs to go before my abs POP.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 170lbs 5'11" critique/suggestions please.
    By jcalvert86 in forum Pics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 12:43 AM
  2. 140-170lbs I miss being hungry
    By booya123 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 04:57 PM
  3. 15 5'10 170lbs
    By swanee609 in forum Pics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 11:39 AM
  4. massing up going for 170lbs at 5ft 1in
    By mixedup in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 05:46 PM
  5. new pics at 170lbs
    By celicarida in forum Pics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 05:59 PM
Log in
Log in