Progress Pics

knucks3man

Awards
Started lifting again about 2 months ago. 6'0 150 lbs.

I lifted for a while, but got sick, and then work took over and just let my body go. Now, I have my next season coming up. Semi-pro football, safety. So Im in the process of bulking back up to about 190-200 by March. :frustrate:frustrate

Anyway, I started a new cycle after 2 months of steady eating/lifting to get me back into the swing.

6 week cycle of d-bol, n over counter supps.

Anyway, Picture #1 is end of week 1 164lbs:

Picture #2 is end of Week 2 175lbs

Both were after lifts.

Going to keep taking pics throughout the 6 weeks.

:bruce2:

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn son! Lookn thick!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
It appears you have a strong upper chest/ shoulder press.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
D-bol only? controversial! wonder how much weight of that you are going to keep.....

knucks3man

Awards
thanks for the feedback. Yes d-bol only, Im prone to hairloss, found out the hard way.

Anyway, I chose just d-bol because with my cal intake, plus the strength increase, I should still be able to add a good amount of solid muscle. More pics coming this week

knucks3man

Awards
this was 7-05-08 just for a reference.....got some new ones comin at end of cycle. Settled in at 185 as of now.

Strength has increased tremendously. Max bench from 190 to 260, squat from 280ish to 380. These are increasing every week, and I need to get a deadlift max, to see where my totals are at.

Attachments

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Wow, BIG improvement from your 7-5-08 pic lol

Don't forget the PCT. My experience w/ dbol only is you get to keep about 30-50% of the weight and ALL of the strength (w/ proper PCT.)

knucks3man

Awards
Yea, Im figuring to lose about 8 lbs or so....Im using Nolva/Clomid for PCT.

Anyway, thanks alot. and that is 10-25, lol not 11. Typo.

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
First off, you look real good, dude - nice work. Secondly Dbol only is a questionable choice - hope you are doing some liver support with it - especially if you are drinking any alcohol! In my experience Dbol does help a lot w/ strength/size gains, but a lot is water so goes away fast. Don't know your age, but you look young so i'd stay away from PH's and gear for a few years. Really concentrate on your diet and lift heavy - you can pack on quite a bit to that frame!

Good luck dude!

knucks3man

Awards
Im 22 years old. And thanks. Yes debol has its share of water, but the strength gain has been great thus far.I do liver support and do not drink at all.

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
Im 22 years old. And thanks. Yes debol has its share of water, but the strength gain has been great thus far.I do liver support and do not drink at all.

Glad to hear you're not 18! LOL. Sounds like you are on the right track - make sure you maximize your potential thru diet while youre on cycle. I made that mistake once and didn't gain a pound but lost 3% BF - that was good but i could have bulked up and added at least 5lbs if my diet was on target. I track mine on Fitday - to make sure that I am getting the rite # of cals within 10% - now about 4000. That seems to be working. I also weighed all my food for a while till I could eyeball what 6oz vs 9oz of chicken breast looked like.

Good luck bud - I am sure you'll do well - enjoy your cycle!

knucks3man

Awards
Thanks! I eat about 4.5-5.5k cal daily, and get anwhere from 300-350g of protein daily.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
350g might be too much..is it? 250g sounds like a better # IMO only though. I usually take around 215g to maintain and 250 to build slowly.

And leanbody's right. Don't do any other drugs (maybe except weed lol,) during the dbol cycle and take some liver support tabs like Milk Thistle blends.

knucks3man

Awards
This isnt my first cycle, got my milk thistle handy lol.

Do you guys smoke? Does it help you bulk? I know a couple guys in the past that say they smoke, which helps them get a better sleep.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
I smoke up for 'muscle recovery' lol but mostly to put me to sleep because I'm a natural insomniac.

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
This isnt my first cycle, got my milk thistle handy lol.

Do you guys smoke? Does it help you bulk? I know a couple guys in the past that say they smoke, which helps them get a better sleep.

hahaha - it definately helps me bulk, but I'll tell you i'm not eating oatmeal and cottage cheese when I'm high - it's brownies and milk! so in the end prolly not a good idea for me! If you need help sleeping you might look into some of those herbal teas. I used to use weed to go down everynight and found that it worked great for la-la land but eventually (over 6 mos) affected my cardio performance. You should also look at your supps - for example No-Explode and many others have ginsing, cocoa bean extract, plus caffine which is awsome for the workout but can impact your sleep time. I get totally amped on those supps before workout, but I go to the gym at 7 am! So I'd save weed just for a special occaision. But that's just me.....

BTW - for occaisional use Tylenol PM is GREAT!

knucks3man

Awards
Beginning of week 5.....2 more weeks to go.

:duel:

My incline bench went up this week, did 205 for 6 reps at my max for the day. Never repped more than 180 before. Sets were 135 x 10, 180 x 8, 205 x 6...

Felt good today.

Attachments

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
Nice pics, dude - lookin much thicker and broader at the shoulders! good work on the incline - you should try incline DBs too helps bring out definition in the upper chest & you can go heavier without a spotter than the BB (IMO) Also delt flyes. I'd say big improvement over 7/5 pic.

Eat big, my man (even if you have to smoke...hahahaha)

knucks3man

Awards
Tried to max yesterday on legs, couldnt go for 405 like I wanted. Groin has been giving me some trouble, pulled it a lil playing bball. So I stopped at 315. Hopefully next week I can get my 405.

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Looking much thicker than your before pic man, keep it up!

What has your dose been throughout the weeks, and for your last weeks?

knucks3man

Awards
Only 20mg for first 5 weeks, and gains were nice, strength was great even at the low dosage. Upped it to 40mg the last week, which is currently in progress.

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Awesome stuff man, looking pretty swole, seems like it has been a very effective cycle. Had you done a DBol only cycle before?

knucks3man

Awards
No never a dbol only cycle. Test E and Dbol, but had to cut that cycle short because hair loss started, and Im not cool w/ that. So did my PCT and ended it.

This one has been great so far, and Im going to start Creatine during my pct to help keep gains.

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Yeah man, hairloss wouldn't be something I was all about either haha.
What did you pick for your pct for this one?

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Awesome man, I'll be interested to see your gains kept after all PCT and such, looks like you've got some great gains though.

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
No never a dbol only cycle. Test E and Dbol, but had to cut that cycle short because hair loss started, and Im not cool w/ that. So did my PCT and ended it.

This one has been great so far, and Im going to start Creatine during my pct to help keep gains.

Hey man;

you look like a hairy bastard to me - how'd you see that going with the Test? actually falling out or getting thin? Hmmmm

Good work on the legs - you should try the setaed leg press to go heavy - very safe for the back and you can really stack the weight on. Last couple times I did it I really felt it a day later. Great progress bro - keep it coming! (and eat like a horse!)

knucks3man

Awards
Getting thin in the front. I could tell right away.

And, yes Im getting closer. Im up to 185, target is 200 cut, so that'll take a couple more cycles. Just ordered some 1-T topical, going to run it with dbol, and try to gain some lean mass.

And as far as legs, I love squats for the whole body workout. The machine seems to focus on my quads too much. I like free squats, work the hams n glutes better. My groin was giving me pain though.

My overall goals are 190-200lbs by March. 315+ bench, 500+ squat, and 350+ deadlift, and keep my forty as low as posible, 4.4

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your lifting experience?

knucks3man

Awards
I lifted steady for about a year when I was 19. Got sick, and had a full-time job so lifting became second. Then got back into it for the next year or 2 off and on. No I've been back lifting for about 6 months straight again.

digitalbass

Awards
Biggest change I saw from the 1st 2 pics are the mass in your shoulders.

knucks3man

Awards
Began my training at Defrancos Gym in Wyckoff Nj.....should see some massive improvements in next 6 weeks.

knucks3man

Awards
Finally have a shot of my post PCT. Lost only 5 lbs. Im weighing in at 183.

Strength is same.

Attachments

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
pretty sick that you get to workout out at defranco's, good luck with that