would like to be critiques to better my physique - AnabolicMinds.com

would like to be critiques to better my physique

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    would like to be critiques to better my physique


    here are the pics now you give me your thoughts and opionions as to what should come out more where i should focus etc etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. New Member
    theBIGcactus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    ur biceps and calves are little small compared to the rest of ur body but everything else looks great bro
  3. New Member
    theBIGcactus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    oh and ur trapz are a little small
    good job tho
    from behind anyway
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    well I dont agree... cept for the calves

    Chest is the biggest lacking part I can see and its still not bad depending on what you prefer.

    BF levels look great! do you know what you are? obliques are tight lookin, Delts are really sick, wish mine looked like that.

    Biggest critique Id give is a Tan and something for the bacne.(tan would help with the later as well)
  5. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    I know i must get the claves up!!! bodybuilding is a sport where patients play a huge role in progess. my stats im 6 foot 212-215 BF unknown. i actually feel my biceps are my biggest muscles ill be sure to post a front double bi so you can see what im talking about. i agree the chest needs to be brought out i work on it 2x a week as well with calves.
  6. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5601

    Reputation

    I agree w/ poopy.

    You're stacked man, good job.
  7. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    well I dont agree... cept for the calves

    Chest is the biggest lacking part I can see and its still not bad depending on what you prefer.

    BF levels look great! do you know what you are? obliques are tight lookin, Delts are really sick, wish mine looked like that.

    Biggest critique Id give is a Tan and something for the bacne.(tan would help with the later as well)
    yes i am going to start tanning within the next couple weeks the bacne is a big pet peave.
  8. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    dude Im very prone myself when on strong androgen cycles... even when not its seldom im completely clear.
  9. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    well right now i am on cycle
    10-46 gh 2iu 5on 2off-(6iu when i run slin)
    1-30 test E 300-900mg EW i cycle down to 300 when running high anabolics and go to 900 when running high androgens.
    6-12 tren A EOD 225mg ew
    12-18 NPP E3D 300-400mg ew
    18-24 Tren A EOD 225mg ew
    24-32 primobolan 600mg ew

    right now i am on week 13 npp is definatly adding quality mass and healing up my joints from the run with tren and getting them ready for the next go around with tren. i hope to end the cycle around 230-235, 240-245 if i decide to incorporate the insulin
    PCT
    hcg/clomid/nolva (if numbers dont rebound to comfort levels within 4 weeks i will make the decision to go hrt)
  10. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    Try some low dose accutane for your bacne. I would do 20mg everyday for a month or 2 and see how that works. For me 10mg for 1 week works extremly well. I don't get acne that bad at all but accutane does wonders at keeping your face glowing u just have to be very careful with it as the side effects can be very bad with high doses for a long period of time. My brother had bad bacne and with tanning and 20mg ed for a month it cleared it up pretty damn good. You could also try high dosed b-5. As for your physique I would just say to work on your chest, everything else looks great.
  11. New Member
    theBIGcactus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Try some low dose accutane for your bacne. I would do 20mg everyday for a month or 2 and see how that works. For me 10mg for 1 week works extremly well. I don't get acne that bad at all but accutane does wonders at keeping your face glowing u just have to be very careful with it as the side effects can be very bad with high doses for a long period of time. My brother had bad bacne and with tanning and 20mg ed for a month it cleared it up pretty damn good. You could also try high dosed b-5. As for your physique I would just say to work on your chest, everything else looks great.
    lol accutane? thats a bad idea for some bacne thats the most potent acne medicine on the planet and u need to get blood test every month atleast at my hospital, it will probably go away when he is off his juice
  12. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    well luckily im not tooo anal with my acne, im going to give the tanning a shot 3 times a week i go the b-5 and i have started taking copper, i know its the npp giving me the acne i know when i come off it will clear pretty damn quickly. but i have faith in the tanning it doesnt bother me enough to take a drug that can do anything to your body i can deal with it. i agree chest will come out more ive been beating the **** outta it DB inclines declines flys, db press, and last week i incorporated decline pushups for three sets to failure. finally i found a workout that really hits my chest. a tainer buddy of mine at work helped me out. ill be sure to post updates every week since i am growing pretty fast
  13. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post
    lol accutane? thats a bad idea for some bacne thats the most potent acne medicine on the planet and u need to get blood test every month atleast at my hospital, it will probably go away when he is off his juice
    I'm not so sure what was funny about my post but yes it is the most potent acne medicine available. If used in small doses and for short periods of time it won't do much if any damage to your body at all. People that get there blood tested every month while on accutane are on anywhere from 40-80mg daily for 6 months straight. The remedy i was suggesting was actually from DR.D not something i just made up.
  14. New Member
    theBIGcactus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    I'm not so sure what was funny about my post but yes it is the most potent acne medicine available. If used in small doses and for short periods of time it won't do much if any damage to your body at all. People that get there blood tested every month while on accutane are on anywhere from 40-80mg daily for 6 months straight. The remedy i was suggesting was actually from DR.D not something i just made up.
    what is funny is ur suggesting the most pottent acne medicine for some bacne that will go away after he is off of his stuff
  15. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    wouldn't you rather fix the problem immediately rather then wait? I thought i was pretty clear stating that it isn't that bad at all when taken in the suggested doses. I'm speaking from experience. I've also had blood work done and showed no problems with my liver. **** i even took the accutane while on a 17aa.
  16. New Member
    theBIGcactus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    wouldn't you rather fix the problem immediately rather then wait? I thought i was pretty clear stating that it isn't that bad at all when taken in the suggested doses. I'm speaking from experience. I've also had blood work done and showed no problems with my liver. **** i even took the accutane while on a 17aa.
    lol maybe you would but he didnt even say anything about it, im just saying thats like telling a teen to take a ph when asking for a supp to increase strength. ive taken accutane also, and my brother as well and his liver was through the roof. its probably not that smart to take it while on anything.
  17. New Member
    JayC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    76

    Reputation

    I think overall you look pretty damn solid bro.. biggest thing is just getting your overall mass/LBM up but that takes time and your obviously working on it. Concentrate on those compound lifts (squats, deads, bench, etc.) and make them heavy.
    I'd suggest keeping your test at a definitive level thoughout. I wouldn't jump around 300-900 here and there. Pick a good weekly amount and stick w/it, split into 2 inj's weekly. that will probably help w/your bacne as well. Hormone fluctuations, whether high or low can contribute to bad acne.
  18. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4769

    Reputation

    Something just doesn't look right; I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's you look kinda 'square' shaped? I donno. Good development, though.
  19. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JayC View Post
    I think overall you look pretty damn solid bro.. biggest thing is just getting your overall mass/LBM up but that takes time and your obviously working on it. Concentrate on those compound lifts (squats, deads, bench, etc.) and make them heavy.
    I'd suggest keeping your test at a definitive level thoughout. I wouldn't jump around 300-900 here and there. Pick a good weekly amount and stick w/it, split into 2 inj's weekly. that will probably help w/your bacne as well. Hormone fluctuations, whether high or low can contribute to bad acne.
    well there is some theorys behing why i run 300mg and 900mg i will explain, but first i inject EOD because hormone balance is my numero uno concern right now since i am injecting NPP and test E i pin e3d when tren comes back into play its back to the eod injects.
    ok i am getting off topic back to my reasoning as to why i bounce back and fourth between 300 and 900 is because i like to give my body breaks inbetween compounds (get blood taken, let my body relax every 8 weeks or so and THAT is when i run 300mg to chill out to sorta speak let levels come back within range this enables me to go longer instead of constantly pushing the limits) 900mg is run when i add test with another compound (tren, npp, primo..etc). but i know for a fact the acne if from the NPP because before i was running tren and nothing one pimple here and there and i was also running the 900mg of test so i know once the npp is out of my system this acne should be clearing up so that is why i dont feel the need for accutane although i have some on hand but i highly doubt ill be using it.
  20. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Something just doesn't look right; I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's you look kinda 'square' shaped? I donno. Good development, though.
    lol, im my worst critic everything looks like it use some work in my eyes. "square"??? lol guess ill have to work on my rectangle...?
  21. Senior Member
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Rep Power
    1234

    Reputation

    Calves need to be bought up, but nice physique!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  22. Senior Member
    hurdlemaker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,701
    Rep Power
    300179

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Not bad, calves and chest are the weakest areas. Tanning would help you see a lot more cuts. Just get some Benzoyl peroxide to help with you acne, put it on everynight at bedtime. Have you taken any measurements?
  23. New Member
    AFJON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    nice physique man, about 15 more lbs and you will be a beast!
  24. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4320

    Reputation

    Gotta add some beef to your delts and arms. It'l give you a much broader look compared to waht you have now. You bf is very impressive though.
  25. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    well right now i am on cycle
    10-46 gh 2iu 5on 2off-(6iu when i run slin)
    1-30 test E 300-900mg EW i cycle down to 300 when running high anabolics and go to 900 when running high androgens.
    6-12 tren A EOD 225mg ew
    12-18 NPP E3D 300-400mg ew
    18-24 Tren A EOD 225mg ew
    24-32 primobolan 600mg ew

    right now i am on week 13 npp is definatly adding quality mass and healing up my joints from the run with tren and getting them ready for the next go around with tren. i hope to end the cycle around 230-235, 240-245 if i decide to incorporate the insulin
    PCT
    hcg/clomid/nolva (if numbers dont rebound to comfort levels within 4 weeks i will make the decision to go hrt)

    How much is all this costing you? How have you got access to all these drugs?
    So far you have been on roids for 13 weeks if i read this right and will continue to week 32 .Thats over 6 months. Insulin. steroids, AIs .God help your body!!
  26. New Member
    JayC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    76

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    well there is some theorys behing why i run 300mg and 900mg i will explain, but first i inject EOD because hormone balance is my numero uno concern right now since i am injecting NPP and test E i pin e3d when tren comes back into play its back to the eod injects.
    ok i am getting off topic back to my reasoning as to why i bounce back and fourth between 300 and 900 is because i like to give my body breaks inbetween compounds (get blood taken, let my body relax every 8 weeks or so and THAT is when i run 300mg to chill out to sorta speak let levels come back within range this enables me to go longer instead of constantly pushing the limits) 900mg is run when i add test with another compound (tren, npp, primo..etc). but i know for a fact the acne if from the NPP because before i was running tren and nothing one pimple here and there and i was also running the 900mg of test so i know once the npp is out of my system this acne should be clearing up so that is why i dont feel the need for accutane although i have some on hand but i highly doubt ill be using it.
    Ok, now that makes more sense!! I gotcha. Ya, those progest's can be a ***** on acne for some.
  27. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    How much is all this costing you? How have you got access to all these drugs?
    So far you have been on roids for 13 weeks if i read this right and will continue to week 32 .Thats over 6 months. Insulin. steroids, AIs .God help your body!!
    my body will be fine. as long as you educate yourself on the subject and really know what your doing and keep orals outta play you can really come out on top with patience.
  28. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    Not bad, calves and chest are the weakest areas. Tanning would help you see a lot more cuts. Just get some Benzoyl peroxide to help with you acne, put it on everynight at bedtime. Have you taken any measurements?
    yea i agree calfs and chest must be brought up!!, anything you recommend that worked for you for calfs?? also have not taken measurements yet i will take some this weekend.
  29. New Member
    Ectofighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    169

    Reputation

    What does your diet consist of? I'm having a hell of a time trying to get my diet in order so I gain mass.
  30. New Member
    footster's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    170

    Reputation

    your doing something right. But props for know how to cycle, im still working on one oral cycle, to make perfect.lol
  31. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    I ve looked at your pics again and i know this may seem a bit harsh, but inspite of all the roids you are taking , your body isnt really exceptional. IF you look at re runs of BAYWATCH, youll find similar physiques in the cast and the extras and i dont think theyll have taken all this gear.

    They also say time on = time off so how will you cope psychologically not being on roids for 32 weeks.

    IMO i think you should start weening yourself off them .By the time your in your 40s/50s think how much youve put through your system.We all like to think we are invincible especially when we are young but really we are not.
  32. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1264

    Reputation

    Chest, abs, delts, calves bro, but honestly nothing is that small except the calves, but mostly id say keep bulking up, and bring out the abs.
    And take some vitamin b5, about 1500mg a day, until your bacne is behind you.
    Well done Russian
  33. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    Taking B5 to clear up acne and continuing to take steroids.surely this is like putting an elastoplast over a leak in a dam.The root of the problem needs sorting.
  34. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    lol you crack me up bro, i love how all the "i think i know it all" comments come from 120-170 lbers acting like gurus on the topic, btw no i dont catch RE RUNS of baywatch. i really dont know what you are talking about im bigger and stronger than 95% of the people that go to my gym and a lot of them have "baywatch physiques" you just have to be cut to have a physique like that, right now that isnt my main priority. also have you even taken any gear at a whopping 165lbs?? i didnt think so, so do me a favor quit acting like you know what you are talking about. BB is a lifestyle you gotta live it to know it.


    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    I ve looked at your pics again and i know this may seem a bit harsh, but inspite of all the roids you are taking , your body isnt really exceptional. IF you look at re runs of BAYWATCH, youll find similar physiques in the cast and the extras and i dont think theyll have taken all this gear.

    They also say time on = time off so how will you cope psychologically not being on roids for 32 weeks.

    IMO i think you should start weening yourself off them .By the time your in your 40s/50s think how much youve put through your system.We all like to think we are invincible especially when we are young but really we are not.
  35. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Chest, abs, delts, calves bro, but honestly nothing is that small except the calves, but mostly id say keep bulking up, and bring out the abs.
    And take some vitamin b5, about 1500mg a day, until your bacne is behind you.
    Well done Russian
    im working on abs but not really trying to bring them out right now since i am bulking but when i cut for sure! my main priorities right now are chest and calves. im going to work calves later tonight
  36. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    lol you crack me up bro, i love how all the "i think i know it all" comments come from 120-170 lbers acting like gurus on the topic, btw no i dont catch RE RUNS of baywatch. i really dont know what you are talking about im bigger and stronger than 95% of the people that go to my gym and a lot of them have "baywatch physiques" you just have to be cut to have a physique like that, right now that isnt my main priority. also have you even taken any gear at a whopping 165lbs?? i didnt think so, so do me a favor quit acting like you know what you are talking about. BB is a lifestyle you gotta live it to know it.
    No i havent taken any gear and I dont want to, You are obviously in a position to get your hands on roids and must have the cash to pay for them. If you choose to be dependant on gear then that is your choice and any consequence of that you will have to live with. I would give you more respect if you had attained your physique without roids .I accept that the freaky physiques which appear in Flex and other magazines can only be reached by using gear and anyone who thinks they can look like the Shawn Rays of the bodybuilding world posed next to a herbal or creatine supplement in an advertisement are deluding themselves.

    Continue with your steroid regime I dont think what anyone says will stop you unless its your physician .Being bigger and stronger than 95% of your gym seems to be your main priority and no doubt you will be aiming to get that % even higher. whatever the cost to you financially or to your health
  37. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    No i havent taken any gear and I dont want to, You are obviously in a position to get your hands on roids and must have the cash to pay for them. If you choose to be dependant on gear then that is your choice and any consequence of that you will have to live with. I would give you more respect if you had attained your physique without roids .I accept that the freaky physiques which appear in Flex and other magazines can only be reached by using gear and anyone who thinks they can look like the Shawn Rays of the bodybuilding world posed next to a herbal or creatine supplement in an advertisement are deluding themselves.

    Continue with your steroid regime I dont think what anyone says will stop you unless its your physician .Being bigger and stronger than 95% of your gym seems to be your main priority and no doubt you will be aiming to get that % even higher. whatever the cost to you financially or to your health
    WTF are you preaching about here???

    His doses are extremely sane and the only thing hes pushing is length BUT is doing it in a manner that is also sane and used by MANY BB'ers.

    Hes taking it in cycles with a cruising amount in between, this is definitely a Viable option and really is no different then the guys running 4 8 week cycles a year!

    The amount of gear hes purchased also shouldnt come into question and he didnt ask you to critique his finances, BUT that again is a low amount when in comparison to 4 8 week cycles considering hes cruising half the time at a low dose.

    What your saying is made all the more ignorant sounding given your OWN stated stats and we dont see you throwing your pics to the masses to be picked apart. Only give him credit if he obtained that body naturally??? SORRY but it still takes work regardless of how much roids you take, AND you obviously havnt even made a fraction of his progress "naturally"(im certain you supplement with all sorts of creatines and NO products that produce stress on the kidneys and more harmful free radicals then youd ever like to know) yourself so why would he have to be natural to be deserving of your accreditation.

    You sir shouldnt be on here throwing round advice if you obviously are very lacking in experience and knowledge yourself, heavy on the former.

    Good day
  38. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    First im not a bodybuilder so lets get that out the way.
    Second theres no place for drugs in sport if you can call BB a sport.
    Third despite what you say about NO and Creatine products providing stress on your body , I dont believe you are that naive to deny that roids are not doing the same.
  39. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5601

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Second theres no place for drugs in sport if you can call BB a sport.
    You've got to be kidding. Your attitude reflects that of the illogical and uneducated media. That's a bad thing in case you missed it.
  40. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    You've got to be kidding. Your attitude reflects that of the illogical and uneducated media. That's a bad thing in case you missed it.
    You must have a different perspective to us in the UK as regards using drugs in sport. It seems to be talked about as though its quite normal and accepted.Thats what comes across.I guess if you move in that world then you can get a slanted view.Whilest drugs have been taken by some competitors in sports like athletics, and cycling it has been the exception rather than the rule.Also the professional bodies responsible for running these events have the necessary processes in place to test athletes for drugs.
    Olympic medals were also won by competitors who were also drug free and as far as i am aware no medal was taken back because a competitor failed a drug test.So you see it is possible to excel without them.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2nd Cycle Critiques.
    By WerdUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 07:10 AM
  2. my goals, looking for critiques
    By drussell4801 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 09:57 PM
  3. 1st Superdrol cycle. Critiques welcome
    By freqfly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 11:54 AM
  4. critiques please ?
    By Julien in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 05:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in