would like to be critiques to better my physique

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Looks good diet wise bubba!! Start pushing heavy compound movements to thicken things up. Look at some DC training. The calf routine has really brought mine up.
    Last edited by AZMIDLYF; 10-10-2008 at 03:13 PM. Reason: spelling
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    You must have a different perspective to us in the UK as regards using drugs in sport. It seems to be talked about as though its quite normal and accepted.Thats what comes across.I guess if you move in that world then you can get a slanted view.Whilest drugs have been taken by some competitors in sports like athletics, and cycling it has been the exception rather than the rule.Also the professional bodies responsible for running these events have the necessary processes in place to test athletes for drugs.
    Olympic medals were also won by competitors who were also drug free and as far as i am aware no medal was taken back because a competitor failed a drug test.So you see it is possible to excel without them.
    Olympic athletes don't use?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

In the history of the Olympic Games athletes have been found to have taken drugs.However my reference was to the Games in Bejing Whether drugs were used to enhance their training , I doubt whether that will ever be known ., but at the time of the event , those who won medals excelled in their sport drug free, and until theres anything said to the contrary , thats the way it is.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

In the history of the Olympic Games athletes have been found to have taken drugs.However my reference was to the Games in Bejing Whether drugs were used to enhance their training , I doubt whether that will ever be known ., but at the time of the event , those who won medals excelled in their sport drug free, and until theres anything said to the contrary , thats the way it is.
    No, that's not the way it is.

Anyway, that's the last I'll say. Sorry for cluttering your thread king.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

YOU ARE SOOOO NAIVE!!!!!

and once again uninformed. You can take "supplements" AKA steroids with short detection lifes all the way up to a couple months before your tested and compete, THEN stop and also take other compounds to help them clear your system faster. Theres TONS of athletes that use up until the necessary cut off for time for clearance, not to mention using new compounds that arent detectable and you call that unassisted or drug free?? Just cause they tested clean??? your a moron and they obtained a level of performance only with the aid of Drugs then cease their use and are able to maintain that level for quite some time after, if you can see this for what it is then your lost.

Either way you have no place saying there is no place for DRUGS in reference to steroids since they are hardly drugs and shouldnt be illegal in the first place, as if ANY Pro in the olympia was "drug free"... LMAO

good luck gettin huge in your dream world pal.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    YOU ARE SOOOO NAIVE!!!!!

and once again uninformed. You can take "supplements" AKA steroids with short detection lifes all the way up to a couple months before your tested and compete, THEN stop and also take other compounds to help them clear your system faster. Theres TONS of athletes that use up until the necessary cut off for time for clearance, not to mention using new compounds that arent detectable and you call that unassisted or drug free?? Just cause they tested clean??? your a moron and they obtained a level of performance only with the aid of Drugs then cease their use and are able to maintain that level for quite some time after, if you can see this for what it is then your lost.

Either way you have no place saying there is no place for DRUGS in reference to steroids since they are hardly drugs and shouldnt be illegal in the first place, as if ANY Pro in the olympia was "drug free"... LMAO

Get me some evidence and ill believe you Tons of athletes -name names. New compounds-name them
    Steroids not drugs?
    Where did that come from .OK they are not in the same league as heroin which is a class A drug here in the UK whilest steroids are Class c.Youll have to do helluva lot of lobbying to convince your politicians they should be legalised.Its no good just saying they should be legalised - tell me why they should be legalised .Build up a case to support that.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

YOU ARE SOOOO NAIVE!!!!!

Get me some evidence and ill believe you Tons of athletes -name names. New compounds-name them
    Steroids not drugs?
    Where did that come from .OK they are not in the same league as heroin which is a class A drug here in the UK whilest steroids are Class c.Youll have to do helluva lot of lobbying to convince your politicians they should be legalised.Its no good just saying they should be legalised - tell me why they should be legalised .Build up a case to support that.

Office of National Drug Control Policy - Steroids .

As for my dream world -ill tell you what my dream is -to be able to walk unassisted in my 70s and 80 s, to have presence of mind and know what im doing, not to be reliant on a kidney dialisis machine , to have a liver which functions as it should , not to have prostate cancer, to have a strong heart all in old age and to have enough money to support myself and enjoy life -thats my dream
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

legs are the weakest then prob chest. 4arms and delts need more size but legs and chest are the main things. You look in shape thats for sure just keep at it. Good lean midsection you should add some bulk on that LOL jk.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good, would you mind posting your diet?

Also, to Corsaking, this is probably not the forum in which to spew invective about steroids, just so you know. And, for someone who comes from the home of the Queen's English, you certainly don't do the language any favors.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

I dont think calling Olympics athletes drug users is very fair. Benefit of the doubt. They are tested randomly. Its not like they are given a date 6 months in advance so they can juice up before hand then make sure its out of the system by the time the test comes around. Some people are just freaks. Lance Armstrong....howmany times did he get tested and not once did he test positive yet everyone says he must have taken roids. Sorry but without getting caught you have to give him benefit of the doubt or anyone for that.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

One word: CERA...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

enough with your preaching bro take it somewhere else.

Steroids not drugs?

Office of National Drug Control Policy - Steroids .

As for my dream world -ill tell you what my dream is -to be able to walk unassisted in my 70s and 80 s, to have presence of mind and know what im doing, not to be reliant on a kidney dialisis machine , to have a liver which functions as it should , not to have prostate cancer, to have a strong heart all in old age and to have enough money to support myself and enjoy life -thats my dream
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    I dont think calling Olympics athletes drug users is very fair. Benefit of the doubt. They are tested randomly. Its not like they are given a date 6 months in advance so they can juice up before hand then make sure its out of the system by the time the test comes around. Some people are just freaks. Lance Armstrong....howmany times did he get tested and not once did he test positive yet everyone says he must have taken roids. Sorry but without getting caught you have to give him benefit of the doubt or anyone for that.
    not saying all, but saying none just cause they werent caught in a test is just naive....

specially those china folks with all their production of every anabolic substance known to man, promise you their coaches have learned a thing or two about what compounds do what and how to clear a body before testing...

again not ALL but none come on.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

getting off topic but those chinesse really rigged up the olympics, pisses me off! We still own them.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    well right now i am on cycle
    10-46 gh 2iu 5on 2off-(6iu when i run slin)
    1-30 test E 300-900mg EW i cycle down to 300 when running high anabolics and go to 900 when running high androgens.
    6-12 tren A EOD 225mg ew
    12-18 NPP E3D 300-400mg ew
    18-24 Tren A EOD 225mg ew
    24-32 primobolan 600mg ew

right now i am on week 13 npp is definatly adding quality mass and healing up my joints from the run with tren and getting them ready for the next go around with tren. i hope to end the cycle around 230-235, 240-245 if i decide to incorporate the insulin
    PCT
    hcg/clomid/nolva (if numbers dont rebound to comfort levels within 4 weeks i will make the decision to go hrt)
    Im really feeling that cycle. I was going to run something like that but I went w/ eq over the deca. Very interested in your results so keep us posted bro.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

not saying all, but saying none just cause they werent caught in a test is just naive....
    i do agree with you here, there were some users caught in the Beijing Olympics........
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Answers

need to bring up your calves, arms, traps and delts. u got to eat more and lift hard and sleep alot
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post
    lol accutane? thats a bad idea for some bacne thats the most potent acne medicine on the planet and u need to get blood test every month atleast at my hospital, it will probably go away when he is off his juice
    Well hopefully he will be getting tested for his cycle so it hopefully wouldnt matter.

Lookin good dude ya get your shave on to I would probably say along with the tanning. Traps and biceps look pretty sized and proportional imo
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    lol you crack me up bro, i love how all the "i think i know it all" comments come from 120-170 lbers acting like gurus on the topic, btw no i dont catch RE RUNS of baywatch. i really dont know what you are talking about im bigger and stronger than 95% of the people that go to my gym and a lot of them have "baywatch physiques" you just have to be cut to have a physique like that, right now that isnt my main priority. also have you even taken any gear at a whopping 165lbs?? i didnt think so, so do me a favor quit acting like you know what you are talking about. BB is a lifestyle you gotta live it to know it.
    Not to mention that if he continues the body building lifestyle by the time he is 50 or 60 he will probably be in much better physical/mental condition than most that age.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2nd Cycle Critiques.
    By WerdUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 07:10 AM
  2. my goals, looking for critiques
    By drussell4801 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 09:57 PM
  3. 1st Superdrol cycle. Critiques welcome
    By freqfly in forum Anabolics