Ten Month Weight Loss

mattyfine

Awards
I dropped about 140lbs in ten months, still going figured i would check in. I havent lost anything in about three months. Riding out the plateua and eating a little poorly right now till the plateua ends, working through it sucks.

Attachments

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
140lbs is like losing an entire extra person off your body!
great work! huge improvement obviously!!!
i hope you stick with it and keep living healthy.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Fantastic results!

Change things up and gains will continue to come.

mattyfine

Awards
Definatly going to keep with it cant imagine living any other way now. My version of eating badly now is eating after 8pm, eating over 1800 calories a day or having egg yolks. loving it. thanks.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You need the cholesterol in egg yolks fyi

Tragnu

Awards
Keep up the great work, you may want to change up your workout routine to something different to stimulate your body past the plateau. Keep eating clean, and take some fish oil...it rocks!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need the cholesterol in egg yolks fyi
technically you dont because your body synthesizes about 200-300 mg per day

but that extra cholesterol will help with hormone level!!!

novamanms

Awards
So share with us what you did, if you took anything (supplements, etc.) and what your diet looked like.

mattyfine

Awards
My training routine was:
2 days on/One day off split routines
Abs every day
30 minutes Cardio following training sessions(usually elliptical)
Tried Circuit training for a short second and feel like its not all that bad as a mix up.

On off days I would do an hours worth of cardio(Kettlebells, Boxing, jump rope, medicine balls, treadmill, plyometrics) + Abs

Supplements:

Animal Pak, Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Guco and chondro, Glutamine, ZMA(on and off), BCAA, Whey Protien, and Torrent(for about two months)

I tried Animal Stak/Animal Pump stak, Arimatest(waste of money)and NO2 black at different times.

As far as weight loss pills I used them more as stimulants more than anything: I tried Hydroxycut Hardcore and Animal Cuts.

Nutrition:
Breakfast: I scoop whey/glutamine/1/3 cups oats or 6 egg whites and a piece of wheat toast

Snack #1: granola bar and banana or oatmeal(if I had eggs for breakfast)

Lunch: Brown rice, broccoli and grilled chicken mixed(about 3 fist size portions)

Snack #2: Apple with peanut butter or yogurt or 2x 100 calorie bags of popcorn with hot sauce

Post workout #1: 3 scoops Torrent

Post workout #2: 2 scoops whey w/ banana + glutamine

Dinner: Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, hot peppers and 3 pieces grilled chicken with low fat balsamic or hot sauce as dressing or a turkey sandwich on weight watchers pita and a yogurt

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Very impressive change. Keep up the great work!

crazilyfter42

Awards
Thats an amazing transformation. Great work!

pushin40

pushin40

Awards
awesome job. Thats a ton of weight good for you Man you dont even look like the same dude.. Gave my motivation a shot in the ass..

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
props man. Plateaus are a pita, but have you considered upping your calories for a week or so (or maybe just add in extra carbs) to help alleviate the natural response to weight loss? 1800 calories is very little for a guy your size.

GXbcmFTO

Awards
Very nice transformation. Keep it going, plateau's are a right pain. I would suggest changing up your workout routine or adding in some extra cals to shock the body a bit.

malou

malou

Awards

im one 145
this is crazy
good job doode

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job man...and cutting 20lbs. was tought for me...pshhhh....Keep it up man