- 09-25-2008, 03:55 AM
- 09-25-2008, 08:39 AM
09-26-2008, 03:48 AM
The second pic looks alot better, because it shows the back of it and that's where you hold more size.
10-01-2008, 09:28 AM
10-01-2008, 08:41 PM
10-11-2008, 07:56 PM
He means if you add more mass to them, you'll actually see them instead of them just looking like 'cuts.'
10-11-2008, 09:29 PM
i think you need to add one workout to your tricep routine. its a rope pushdown. at the bottom of the rep, squeeze your triceps till your elbows lock.
i'd need a better picture to tell what you're unhappy about, i assume its just extending the tricep down to your elbow.
rear tricep looks pretty solid.
10-11-2008, 10:38 PM
You have high triceps.Take a look at powerlifters triceps and see the development at the elbow.Thats from locking out big weight.I would prescribe close grip benches,rack lockouts,floor presses,dips and elbows out extensions.Go over to elitefts for an exercise description for the elbows out ext.Also try some two and three board presses.Train your triceps on a different day than chest too.
Similar Forum Threads
- By fst89lx in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2010, 08:18 PM
- By schwellington in forum Training ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 10-28-2010, 08:24 PM
- By Belikearnold in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2010, 09:21 PM
- By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 20Last Post: 11-21-2009, 05:49 PM
- By h0other in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2009, 11:21 PM