my 6 week transformation

singolz

Awards
started workin out again, and decided to start GVT. my 6 weeks are up and heres the goods.

befores:

afters:

gained about 6 lbs. strength increased alot. really didnt have much of a strict diet, just tried to stay away from anything
"bad." As for supplements used: NO-xplode, GNC whey, fish oils and multivitamins. considering a 3 week Sdrol cycle soon, still reading up about it.:hammer: let me know what you guys think.

singa

singa

Awards
if you havent done a prohormone yet then dont use SD as ur first..that would destroy your liver

not bad for 6 weeks tho keep at it

singolz

Awards
thanx for the feed back. im lacking the head on my shoulders though? more side raises? not too sure what to do?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
you look young. somewhere between 18-22. and that really isn't relevant with what i'm about to tell you, though, anyhow. but, you don't need to be hitting up steroid cycles. you WILL gain an INSANE amount of strength and "muscle" from them at this stage, but you will likely not keep it. your body, say you did RIGHT NOW run a few cycles, would rapidly put on more mass than it could take. you'd lose it all.

steroids better serve those who already have come close to their potential, and need help with REAL plateaus. but do as you like.

i'd suggest something to free up your already high NATURAL test. and the hottest thing on the market is divanyl (divanex, mass fx, activate xtreme, halodrol liquigels, etc.) . i ran it on a "cut" (CKD diet) and while dropping a pant size i gained 35 lbs. on my close grip bench. love that close grip bench, that's why i mentioned it as an example. that made for over 15% of an increase in strength WHILE losing about 10 lbs. of fat. shoot, that's what a mild ph run would have done for me, youngbuck. i'm happy AND safe right now.

get em at nutraplanet, cause i'm on that joint's jock like a sock.

p.s.- nice improvements. can really see it in your midsection, i mean, the fatloss/and toning of the chest.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started workin out again and you want SD. No way! How old are you?

Doesnt look like you have the muscle foundation. Stick with eating big and training hard.

singolz

Awards
thanx for all the feedback. ya i am rather young, 20. but isnt hdrol a PH just like Sdrol? yea ive been reading in alot of other posts and it doesnt seem to be recommended to anyone too young. not sure which way to go. i might just find a new creatine if i decide not to take any roids. just tryin to get gains quick like any other person.:head: thanx again

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sup i see you are a pinoy too, with the tat. take it from me man, steroids at this point is not the way to go. Sdrol and prohormones or legal steroids are all steroids if you didnt know. Just keep learning and bulking up some lean muscle. Do this through good diet, good workout principles, determination, drive, and proper supplementation. There are a ton of supplements on the market that will help you with your goals but just keep on keepin on and hard work pays off.

checkout musclepharm.com and our products ill tell you its top notch and i can give you a coupon code if you'd like.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
singolz work on your training and diet most importantly. At this point if you want to accelerate things a lil bit try a test booster. I would recommend Diesel Test Hardcore or MassFX. Also try SuperPump250 instead of the No-Xplode. Another tip is to drink a casein protein shake every night before bed.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
You seem to talk a lot of sh!t for being such a lil b!tch
same to you mate. i was just saying the truth. maybe if people could take the truth then gay comments like yours would not be made

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
same to you mate. i was just saying the truth. maybe if people could take the truth then gay comments like yours would not be made
haha hurdlemaker isnt a lil ***** :lol: he's quite the beast man he puts alot of guys to shame imo.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Looks to me like he probably ate your weight in chicken last week.

Flyers2385

Awards
Funny how a little guy like you is talking sh.it about people who are just beginning training. Napoleon complex has you hit hard huh? :bb3:

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Your reply hardly makes any sense. This isnt the first thread that you have been cutting people down in. Theres no need to discourage people. And for being 5'8" 170lbs i dont think you need to be really talking sh!t about anyone, go look in the mirror "mate"

There are so many young small kids trying to tell other young small kids what to do and what not to do. SD will kill your liver? Come on man, its hard on your liver, but its not the end of the world. Not to mention just take some NAC and Milk Thistle and drink a lot of water. Many kids start using prohormones too early because they can get them easily, when they should be eating more, sleeping more and training harder. Personally im not even a fan of prohormones. I used to take them back in the day, but most prohormones can only be run for a few weeks at a time, I dont think this is really enough time for your body to adjust to the size it gains, and most people lose the majority if not all of their gains. Also prohormones can have a lot of potential side effects, many people get horrible cases of gyno from prohormone use. So if you choose to run a prohormone make sure you have some nolva on hand, i would recommend running it throughout the whole cycle. Also check out life support.

Whats up piston! :head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wassup Hurdle, its been awhile since ive seen you post. Howzit going brah?

As for this lil Napolean that has been running around AM.com.....i negged him, honestly this was the first post ive seen him post in this manner but it was not the last and its uncalled for. If he wants to give me lip or neg me back then i have alot of members here willing to neg him to hell and make his time here very enjoyable :D

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Wassup Hurdle, its been awhile since ive seen you post. Howzit going brah?

As for this lil Napolean that has been running around AM.com.....i negged him, honestly this was the first post ive seen him post in this manner but it was not the last and its uncalled for. If he wants to give me lip or neg me back then i have alot of members here willing to neg him to hell and make his time here very enjoyable :D
Timber is always willing to throw down a Neg for you. :thumbsup:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
You Look The Same. Hardly Worth It

Dude your a ****!!

I love people like u, pop off at the lip, and cant back it up, i use to knock nuggas like you out for fun, go find somewhere else to play dun dun!!

"You gonna always be my b*tch., my b*tch.!"...The Game

QueensBridge Finest,
LiveWire
224 Fam

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Nice work Singolz,!! Def look good (No Clay Aiken), mid sec cut down, def in chest!! Good work.

With ur age though, go to Vitamine Shop and get Halodrol Liquigels, by Gaspari.

No need to mess with ur natural test, u wanna be able to shoot them "Johnny C Wads' across ur bedroom.

Stay natty Bro

But nice gains keep hitting the iron.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Good work for 6 weeks. Keep your training consistently hard and your diet clean and you'll get there faster than you think.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
def a noticeable difference! keep up the great work and stay natural as long as you can.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains can definately tell the difference but ya singolz like everyone else said dont mess with any p/h or steroid their all the same so dont, your body will get big and then lose it all cause your body isnt ready and able to handle the size gains yet. all you have to do is eat everything in site man, go to the bulking section on here and read as much info as you can and itll make more sense to you, so for now stay natural and eat eat eat!!! get some protein, casein protein, even weight gainer and you will get there best of luck god speed!

singolz

Awards
holy sh!t, haha i didnt really check up on this thread i made cause i thought it was dying out. but anyway, thank you for all the feedback and such. since ive posted this ive gained another 6 lbs (i think some of it is from drinking and bad eating habits) but definately a noticable gain. as for the test booster, i went to GNC to ask about test booster, and he talked me into buying masterdrol. and after taking it for 1 day, i read the bottom of the label saying prohormone. so i hop on the internet and start researching, and decided not to take it. but now i feel like a total jack ass, because i always told myself i wouldnt be sold into somthing i didnt know about. and even worst i payed about 60 bucks for somthing i cant return now. so i actually went out and bought some milk thistle and hawthorne berry, next pay check im going to purchase nolvadex and a test booster. and 1 of those body cleansers at GNC for after my cycle. i figure ill just try to finish off the bottle or so. at least make some use out of it. i figure 1 cycle shouldnt be that bad, as long as i do it properly. so since ive made up my mind going this route, any tips on what else i should be doing or takin while im on this? as i said i have been doin some research, but im sure there is always more to know. thanks in advance, appreciate it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think many people on here like GNC (I don't shop there anymore), but the nice thing is that they have a money back guarantee...as long as the bottle isn't empty then take it back.

honestly, you'll save money and get better products using nutraplanet. as you've stated, don't put anything in your body that you haven't researched!

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
holy sh!t, haha i didnt really check up on this thread i made cause i thought it was dying out. but anyway, thank you for all the feedback and such. since ive posted this ive gained another 6 lbs (i think some of it is from drinking and bad eating habits) but definately a noticable gain. as for the test booster, i went to GNC to ask about test booster, and he talked me into buying masterdrol. and after taking it for 1 day, i read the bottom of the label saying prohormone. so i hop on the internet and start researching, and decided not to take it. but now i feel like a total jack ass, because i always told myself i wouldnt be sold into somthing i didnt know about. and even worst i payed about 60 bucks for somthing i cant return now. so i actually went out and bought some milk thistle and hawthorne berry, next pay check im going to purchase nolvadex and a test booster. and 1 of those body cleansers at GNC for after my cycle. i figure ill just try to finish off the bottle or so. at least make some use out of it. i figure 1 cycle shouldnt be that bad, as long as i do it properly. so since ive made up my mind going this route, any tips on what else i should be doing or takin while im on this? as i said i have been doin some research, but im sure there is always more to know. thanks in advance, appreciate it.
Take it back to gnc and make the guy give you your money back. He shouldnt give you any problem. He sold you a prohormone instead of a test booster, f!ck gnc. 95% of the people that work at gnc dont know their a$s from their elbows. Take that $60 and go buy either MassFX or Diesel Test Hardcore.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you buy LG sciences Methyl Masterdrol? That is NOT methylated so you do not need to worry about the milk thistle and such.

Khadafi

Khadafi

Awards
Nice job Singolz. Your shoulders and chest widened a little and looks like you lost a little BF%! 6lbs probably did alot for your strength, considering it was prob mostly muscle.

Keep at it. Diet is gonna be the most important part if you wanna gain weight/muscle gotta keep your Calories up and take a shake or eat some steak after you lift :hot:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take it back to gnc and make the guy give you your money back. He shouldnt give you any problem. He sold you a prohormone instead of a test booster, f!ck gnc. 95% of the people that work at gnc dont know their a$s from their elbows. Take that $60 and go buy either MassFX or Diesel Test Hardcore.
Ya as long as u have ur receipt u can def return it. Or just go back to the same person and be like "remember me? u sold me the wrong **** *****!" lol jp but ya u should be fine.
I totally agree the GNC people are def corporate POS they used to have some reasonable guys @ the AF base I am near but they apparently ran them off and replaced them with fat women and toothpick men :blink:

Btw to the OP nice progress and like others have said keep it natty as long as you can. You have a long road ahead of you.

singolz

Awards
alright ill try to take it back, but if not im probably gonna do a cycle. if i buy a test booster will that have any bad side effects? im going to assume it not to be any worst on my liver than creatine, but id rather just have some opinions about it. thanks again for all the feedback guys. i appreciate it

singolz

Awards
Did you buy LG sciences Methyl Masterdrol? That is NOT methylated so you do not need to worry about the milk thistle and such.
oh well when it said methyl[/B]masterdrol i was kind of worried. but thanks again, another bottle i can return.

malou

malou

Awards
did you GNC folks here get crazy off them 3 letters
don't provoq them btw good job on your progress
seems like you got an army behind you aw'ready

Flyers2385

Awards
I would stay away from GNC, best advice you will get on this forum. I'm done..

Gentlemen, lookin' large! Hey, you want the rest of my power bar? No thanks, I got a Nitro bar. How bout an...energy bar. No thanks, I got a muscle triplicator bar "