I Love Sd!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. I Love Sd!


    Day 1 of SD cycle
    Day 1 of Superdrol cycle
    Day 21 of SD cycle
    Day 21 of Superdrol cylce

    Granted, I did start this cycle after some very low carb dieting. I have yet to see results like this from any other cycle


  2. arms and shoulders grew a tad bit. hm. you should have gained A LOT more weight with SD. but good job on the build so far nonetheless.
    •   
       


  3. Impressive change, how much weight you put on?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by L J View Post
    Impressive change, how much weight you put on?
    I went from 152-175 and back down to 173.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by javadsmm View Post
    I went from 152-175 and back down to 173.
    holy sheot! that kind of weight wasn't apparent in the pictures. then again, i don't have a good eye for these things at all. but yeah, those are numbers that can be expected with such a "supp." i once gained 18 lbs., but sadly, lost it all due to inexperience.

    don't do the same as me (tryed to cut after pct). just keep hammering/eating. take some fat burners if you gotta to keep fat gain down, but don't drop them cals for a good while.


    p.s.- congrats.
    •   
       


  6. Damn bro...shoulders look swole...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    holy sheot! that kind of weight wasn't apparent in the pictures.
    p.s.- congrats.
    Know what, I was thinking the same thing, but after I eyeballed it you can totally see it in the chest and to me, in the lats.

    I'd also like to see your legs. For me, that was the biggest differentiator in the cycle I'm just coming off. My legs look like watermelons. Good swole in the chest and arms as well on me, but the legs are the most notable.

    Good job man!

  8. Arms aren't always noticeable in pictures (unless you're doing a direct flex comparison) but I think they are the most noticeable in person.

  9. What's the details ?
    How many cals ed ?
    What dosage ?
    What for pct ?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Svgeman View Post
    What's the details ?
    How many cals ed ?
    What dosage ?
    What for pct ?

    So my cycle went like this:
    Week 1: Preload
    Milk Thistle 1000mg ED
    Hawthorne Berry 75mg ED
    Flaxseed Oil 1000mg ED

    Week 2: On Cycle
    Superdrol 20mg ED
    Flaxseed Oil 100mg ED
    Hawthorne Berry 75mg ED
    Milk Thistle 1000mg ED
    DHB (Grapefruit Extract)

    Week 2-3:

    Superdrol 30mg ED
    Flaxseed Oil 100mg ED
    Hawthorne Berry 75mg ED
    Milk Thistle 1000mg ED
    DHB (Grapefruit Extract)

    Weeks 4-7: PCT
    Nolvadex: 30/30/15/15
    Clomid: 150/150/75/75
    6-OXO: 900/600/400/300
    Milk Thistle 1250mg ED
    Hawthorne Berry 100mg ED
    BSN Cell Mass
    BSN NO-Explode

    Diet: I logged my diet on a calorie count site. I tried to be EXACT in my calculations.(Every little crumb..)
    On Workout days I averaged:
    4200 Cal: 320g Protein, 480g Carbs, 70g Fat (appx. 35/45/20)
    On non workout days:
    3800 Cal: 300g Protein, 385g Carbs, 60g Fat

  11. Any sides to speak of ? I experienced bad lethargy on sd .

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Svgeman View Post
    Any sides to speak of ? I experienced bad lethargy on sd .
    Oh definitely lethargic.. most evident by week 2. I'd also get some pretty painful pumps in my lower back and shoulders. Sex drive remained about the same. All in all, sides compared to gains, I'd say this is by far the best PH. I'm gonna try M1t next, hopefully I'll have similar results.

  13. Good stuff bro...looks like you planned it all out before hand.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  14. Nice job, looks like it was a success for you. I know it breaks my heart everytime I have to sell one of my sd stash because it so damn effective.
    PHF Rep


  15. shoulders really stand out...good run! was this your first SD cycle?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    shoulders really stand out...good run! was this your first SD cycle?
    Ya this was my first time with SD. Do you think thats why I got such positive results?..

  17. when I ran SD I hated it, the gains were pretty minimal although my diet wasn't the best, I put on plenty of lb's but I didnt feel like much of it was muscle, and the Lethargy i got from superdrol was unrealistic, I cut that cycle off after 3 weeks.

    PS, were you gettin superdrol from these days? that stuff was banned even before I bought it 2 years ago.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    PS, were you gettin superdrol from these days? that stuff was banned even before I bought it 2 years ago.
    Ya I dont think i can answer that directly. But there are Plenty of clones available, when you look at the chemical structure they are identical to the original SD. Remember, there are a ton of ways to name any chemical.. do a google search of this for products.

    2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol
    or
    2a,17a-di methyl-17A-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

  19. Quote Originally Posted by javadsmm View Post
    Ya I dont think i can answer that directly. But there are Plenty of clones available, when you look at the chemical structure they are identical to the original SD. Remember, there are a ton of ways to name any chemical.. do a google search of this for products.

    2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol
    or
    2a,17a-di methyl-17A-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
    oh believe me, I dont ever want that stuff again, I'll stick to my Havoc. I was just curious, and nice gains on your cycle!

  20. you don't look much larger to me, but I do notice your muscles look fuller/thicker and have more of a rounded quality to them.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by javadsmm View Post
    Oh definitely lethargic.. most evident by week 2. I'd also get some pretty painful pumps in my lower back and shoulders. Sex drive remained about the same. All in all, sides compared to gains, I'd say this is by far the best PH. I'm gonna try M1t next, hopefully I'll have similar results.
    I think m1t is the most toxic stuff out there . I have never tried it , but my brother did and he said it makes everything hurt from your balls to your head .

    I'm seriously considering a test e cycle simply because you can't run ph's for a long period . If you could make steady gains for 10 weeks or so on sd and it not kill your liver then that would be the no.1 supplement .

  22. I think those are freakin awsome gains for only 21 days.

  23. Java how old are you? You look about 17-18.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  24. Massive PCT overkill.

  25. No UPDATES?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Java how old are you? You look about 17-18.
    Tell me about it bro..It's really just that pic, clean shaved I look about 18. But don't sweat, I turned 21 in march this year.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Massive PCT overkill.
    Well, The only reason I didn't run Nolva only, is cause the site I ordered from accidentally sent me a nolva/clomid combo vial which was dosed 10/50/ml. I also know that SD is some pretty harsh sh*t so I wanted to be sure my values returned to normal. I have seen great results with just 6-oxo, so I included it in my PCT. I got most of my plan from the SD for dummies post. SO why do you think it was over kill? Wouldn't it be much better to be safe than sorry?...

  28. Traps,shoulders, chest all look better build. nice gains, thats a good amount, hope you can hold onto it.

    nice job

  29. Quote Originally Posted by javadsmm View Post
    Well, The only reason I didn't run Nolva only, is cause the site I ordered from accidentally sent me a nolva/clomid combo vial which was dosed 10/50/ml. I also know that SD is some pretty harsh sh*t so I wanted to be sure my values returned to normal. I have seen great results with just 6-oxo, so I included it in my PCT. I got most of my plan from the SD for dummies post. SO why do you think it was over kill? Wouldn't it be much better to be safe than sorry?...
    Yes def, it's not pct overkill by any means. Trust me i've done a lot more than that..lol.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Yes def, it's not pct overkill by any means. Trust me i've done a lot more than that..lol.
    you said you were au' naturale, tripdog! yeah, i'm a hater and i know it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. because i love AM
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 02:01 PM
  2. Man, I love the FDA...
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 10:14 PM
  3. I love NP
    By Dadof2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 10:31 AM
  4. this is why i love NP
    By Zombie in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 03:35 PM
  5. Can you Love more than one?
    By sourinthemind in forum General Chat
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Log in
Log in