I Love Sd!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. diesel, lol.


  2. shoulders look wider
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LOL hope he doesnt stumble into my log and see what I did for just Epi.....

    Great results there bro. Lats are def flared bigger, shoulders are noticably larger too. I know that direct camera flash can take away a TON of depth on most cats though so avoid it in the future, use top lighting from a hall light or the like so that definition is accentuated and changes are more noticable..... sorry this aint photo 101 but just thought id help.

    Wish I could run SD again... it was a WONDERFUL compoundfor size and strength but it gave me back pumps like no other, rage was uncontrolable at times where I am a VERY chill individual, this was not cause I thought I was on so I could be a ****.... i was truely more irratable on SD and havnt ever experienced that with anything else..... and worst of all I got gyno on it and its aggrivated within 2 days the last two times I tried to start it again.... sad day in poops life.... Oh well got plenty of Epi
    I followed you epi log, real good stuff, im starting my epi log today

  4. im jelous of your thin ass mid section when i flex i look ripped but my midsection looks waaaay too wide and i dont know how to fix it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by javadsmm View Post
    Oh definitely lethargic.. most evident by week 2. I'd also get some pretty painful pumps in my lower back and shoulders. Sex drive remained about the same. All in all, sides compared to gains, I'd say this is by far the best PH. I'm gonna try M1t next, hopefully I'll have similar results.
    I hope you get this, M1T is the harshest oral there is, its not worth it and if your falling in love with superdrol and m1ts your gonna live a short life!
    •   
       


  6. and you do look great man, but wtf are you cycling at 150lbs, if I was you I wouldnt touch another ph DS until you are at least 210lbs solid. im not flaming you but come on.

  7. every 150 pounder who reads this is gonna hop right into a dangerous oral and we are applauding him. this is why everything that works will be gone very soon.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    and you do look great man, but wtf are you cycling at 150lbs, if I was you I wouldnt touch another ph DS until you are at least 210lbs solid. im not flaming you but come on.
    I like how your requirements to use a ds fit your information . A properly planned out cycle is no more dangerous for us smaller guys than it is for you "bigger" guys. These made up rules are a joke.

  9. Ok i agree, but dont you think that he needs to put in alot more time naturally before he hops into a steroid? I mean he simply chose the quick fix which is all too common, I really dont't give that much of a sht anyhow, keep taking the easy way ouy, don't learn how to eat, and whenever you need 15 quick lbs simply take a designer steroid to fix your problems. Learn how to eat and you won't even need these things. whatever do what you want , but 90% of the people on here will agree, you dont need steroids till you cant grow naturally anymore.

  10. Searl is right about lighter weight guys. If you're 150 lbs. I don't care what you say... you're not done growing naturally yet. If you want to limit your future progress by taking steroids when you're not ready go ahead be my guest. You're going to be WAY better off if you max out your natural gains first.

    BEAST

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    Searl is right about lighter weight guys. If you're 150 lbs. I don't care what you say... you're not done growing naturally yet. If you want to limit your future progress by taking steroids when you're not ready go ahead be my guest. You're going to be WAY better off if you max out your natural gains first.

    BEAST
    WOW somebody with some frickin common sense, learn how to eat, then take anything you want, but nothing compenstaes for weak eating habits. REPPED for sure bro!

  12. I heart yah mate. I mean do whatever you want fellas. But that would be the smartest route to go for anyone. I didnt do that and i regret it. Dieting is the best supp overall. Training how to eat is harder than training itself. Especially if your a sweets lover! yum! Like the cinnamon rolls i had last night XD.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Ok i agree, but dont you think that he needs to put in alot more time naturally before he hops into a steroid? I mean he simply chose the quick fix which is all too common, I really dont't give that much of a sht anyhow, keep taking the easy way ouy, don't learn how to eat, and whenever you need 15 quick lbs simply take a designer steroid to fix your problems. Learn how to eat and you won't even need these things. whatever do what you want , but 90% of the people on here will agree, you dont need steroids till you cant grow naturally anymore.
    In order to gain 15 pounds on a cycle your diet would have to be in check already. I do agree with you statistically... if the person starting a cycle is so light, then they are more likely to be uneducated. In the end, it comes down to knowledge, and if both parties have it, then it is not any more dangerous for one than it is for the other.

  14. I m not arguing dude wheter its more dangerous or not for a small guy or big guy, its simply stupid , " I love Superdrol" give me a fckn break, like is this guy serious? I can gain 15 pounds with M1ts on a crap diet and I have some, But i dont superdrol isnt that much better than m1ts, and ya Id love to use em if they were safe, but im not a frckn stupid moron simply looking to totally wreck my body for soem muscle I wouldnt even keep anyhow. You sound liek a smart guy, you also sound like your sticking up for him cause you yourself dont weigh that much, im not insulting you at all either, im sure your physique is fine, and weight isnt always the best measure here. What the point here is, is that he wasnt't even close to ready to be using a designer steroid, im not even sure y they call these things designers, they sell them for 25$a bottle, how much did it cost to make? the bottle cost more than these so called designers, and yes I run cycles now and then, but not of superdrol AKA rat poison in a bottle, I have unlimited access to M1Ts and I wont go near them, I simply have a bottle for when the apocalypse comes (lol jk). Noone is denying that a small guy can run a fairly safe cycle, What were saying is simply that he hasnt even given the natural route enough time, he also loos like a kid to me. Whatever, his liver on the floor, his gyno, his 20lb gain down the toilet as soon as he comes off. But hey be 1 in a 1000 and prove me wrong that 150lb kids should use superdrol. Im done cause im starting to get mad how anyone could argue in favour of a kids thread titled `I love superdrol``

  15. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    I m not arguing dude wheter its more dangerous or not for a small guy or big guy, its simply stupid , " I love Superdrol" give me a fckn break, like is this guy serious? I can gain 15 pounds with M1ts on a crap diet and I have some, But i dont superdrol isnt that much better than m1ts, and ya Id love to use em if they were safe, but im not a frckn stupid moron simply looking to totally wreck my body for soem muscle I wouldnt even keep anyhow. You sound liek a smart guy, you also sound like your sticking up for him cause you yourself dont weigh that much, im not insulting you at all either, im sure your physique is fine, and weight isnt always the best measure here. What the point here is, is that he wasnt't even close to ready to be using a designer steroid, im not even sure y they call these things designers, they sell them for 25$a bottle, how much did it cost to make? the bottle cost more than these so called designers, and yes I run cycles now and then, but not of superdrol AKA rat poison in a bottle, I have unlimited access to M1Ts and I wont go near them, I simply have a bottle for when the apocalypse comes (lol jk). Noone is denying that a small guy can run a fairly safe cycle, What were saying is simply that he hasnt even given the natural route enough time, he also loos like a kid to me. Whatever, his liver on the floor, his gyno, his 20lb gain down the toilet as soon as he comes off. But hey be 1 in a 1000 and prove me wrong that 150lb kids should use superdrol. Im done cause im starting to get mad how anyone could argue in favour of a kids thread titled `I love superdrol``
    lol right on. I do agree with you. The title is a little over the top, and sd is a harsh bastard.

  16. I do apoligixe if I come off hard, look at my posts I rarely do this, someone has to though. M1Ts make the superdrol look safe, they make you feel like garbage, the farhtest I got was 9 days at 10 mg a day, only 10, I couldnt get out of bed I was so lethargic, and my liver, no lie, was throbbing, I sht you not, what a nightmare that was.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    I do apoligixe if I come off hard, look at my posts I rarely do this, someone has to though. M1Ts make the superdrol look safe, they make you feel like garbage, the farhtest I got was 9 days at 10 mg a day, only 10, I couldnt get out of bed I was so lethargic, and my liver, no lie, was throbbing, I sht you not, what a nightmare that was.
    Well everyone is different boss. If you have reactions like that i would deff not take it! ha. Ive run a few cycles of sd and i never felt bad like that. Yeah i felt lethargic but i took the opp. To sleep alot. More rest meens more gains. As long as your dieting right. But i agree. it is a harsh product. But compared to what?

  18. But also i agree that you need to have a great diet plan already made, and stick with it! There is no point to do a cycle of sd and eat Sh!ty. No excuse for that. But really i just roll my eyes at that stuff. Theres plenty of threads on here to explain this and how to run a proper cycle. This man will learn in the long run......

  19. well oral tren would be the harshest, but that didnt last long, made m1ts look liek skittles, Im simply saying,superdrol is only around cause yes it works, and companies can make money from it. Do you think any bodybuilders take superdrol? not a chance, its all of us on here who have no real access for the most part to real gear, which is better and safer (I do) but I need to wait till september. Anyways, I like to learn things the hard way too, but eventually I do learn. Lots of non methyl orals out now that work great, tren extrme is amazing in my opinion, the new 1-ANDROSTERONE products seem solid as well, albeit over priced. I also think eq-jet/bold is good too when dosed correctly, sadly these are now scheduled and wont be around for long, yet superdrol is still around, its enraging and makes no fckn sense to me. I'll be stocking up on the non methyls like extreme tren as soon as I can, keep them in the goodies closet, but eventually when I do cycle, once a year maybe twice, I will do the real stuff. Im lucky i have an army buddy who basaically has a pharmacy in his basement, lol, love those army guys and their gear. Anyways good luck to all and even the guy who loves superdrol, I truly wish you no harm.

  20. word.

  21. Looking good bud
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I love sd
    By goat23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 06:53 PM
  2. I love sd
    By goat23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 05:53 PM
  3. I love SD
    By iballmike24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:53 AM
  4. SD & PP 3 weeks in and loving it!
    By Irish_Rogue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 01:17 AM
  5. Try SD for 3 weeks LOVED IT
    By big arms in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 01:28 PM
Log in
Log in