I Love Sd!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Yes def, it's not pct overkill by any means. Trust me i've done a lot more than that..lol.
    LOL hope he doesnt stumble into my log and see what I did for just Epi.....

Great results there bro. Lats are def flared bigger, shoulders are noticably larger too. I know that direct camera flash can take away a TON of depth on most cats though so avoid it in the future, use top lighting from a hall light or the like so that definition is accentuated and changes are more noticable..... sorry this aint photo 101 but just thought id help.

Wish I could run SD again... it was a WONDERFUL compoundfor size and strength but it gave me back pumps like no other, rage was uncontrolable at times where I am a VERY chill individual, this was not cause I thought I was on so I could be a ****.... i was truely more irratable on SD and havnt ever experienced that with anything else..... and worst of all I got gyno on it and its aggrivated within 2 days the last two times I tried to start it again.... sad day in poops life.... Oh well got plenty of Epi

2. Quote Originally Posted by javadsmm View Post
    Well, The only reason I didn't run Nolva only, is cause the site I ordered from accidentally sent me a nolva/clomid combo vial which was dosed 10/50/ml. I also know that SD is some pretty harsh sh*t so I wanted to be sure my values returned to normal. I have seen great results with just 6-oxo, so I included it in my PCT. I got most of my plan from the SD for dummies post. SO why do you think it was over kill? Wouldn't it be much better to be safe than sorry?...
    I see, wasn't aware the SERMs were combined. Personally, I wouldn't use the 6-OXO as well, but that's just me. Either way, you're lookin' good mate
    •   

3. your delts , arms & chest look way fuller!

SD must be comparable to oral aas.

4. How does your PCT look? What are you taking and what dose?

5. Quote Originally Posted by javadsmm View Post
    So my cycle went like this:
    Week 1: Preload
    Milk Thistle 1000mg ED
    Hawthorne Berry 75mg ED
    Flaxseed Oil 1000mg ED

Week 2: On Cycle
    Superdrol 20mg ED
    Flaxseed Oil 100mg ED
    Hawthorne Berry 75mg ED
    Milk Thistle 1000mg ED
    DHB (Grapefruit Extract)

Week 2-3:

Superdrol 30mg ED
    Flaxseed Oil 100mg ED
    Hawthorne Berry 75mg ED
    Milk Thistle 1000mg ED
    DHB (Grapefruit Extract)

Weeks 4-7: PCT
    Nolvadex: 30/30/15/15
    Clomid: 150/150/75/75
    6-OXO: 900/600/400/300
    Milk Thistle 1250mg ED
    Hawthorne Berry 100mg ED
    BSN Cell Mass
    BSN NO-Explode

Diet: I logged my diet on a calorie count site. I tried to be EXACT in my calculations.(Every little crumb..)
    On Workout days I averaged:
    4200 Cal: 320g Protein, 480g Carbs, 70g Fat (appx. 35/45/20)
    On non workout days:
    3800 Cal: 300g Protein, 385g Carbs, 60g Fat

6. Quote Originally Posted by Perfection300 View Post
    your delts , arms & chest look way fuller!

SD must be comparable to oral aas.
    it IS oral AAS in every way shape and form!!!! just NEW(er... 2004/5) and not exactly illegal yet...

Its methyl masteron with some tweaks I believe (methylation may be the only tweak cant remember)

7. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    it IS oral AAS in every way shape and form!!!! just NEW(er... 2004/5) and not exactly illegal yet...

Its methyl masteron with some tweaks I believe (methylation may be the only tweak cant remember)

I've heard about M1T and it awhile back but never considered getting involved with OTC products.

This forum is more suited to these PH/PS type supps and I think I'm going to try them out considering some of the gains ppl on here are making!

Either Havoc or somthing else

Hear that Superdrol causes bloat?? Don't want that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Perfection300 View Post
    I didn't experience any bloating. I was seriously lethargic by week 3. I felt like I didn't even have enough energy to go to the gym. Expect some serious pumps, in the lower back especially. My lower back and bi's would get painfully pumped.. literally...painful. My blood pressure went through the roof and is still a little high from this cycle (about 140/70). So be aware that there ARE certain risks involved with taking "PH/PS/AAS", or whatever other abbreviation you may have for SD, but a cycle is well thought out and done correctly, the gains with SD are phenomenal.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Perfection300 View Post
    I've heard about M1T and it awhile back but never considered getting involved with OTC products.

This forum is more suited to these PH/PS type supps and I think I'm going to try them out considering some of the gains ppl on here are making!

Either Havoc or somthing else

noooo.... at least not to my knowledge(and its pretty extensive with 3 SD runs under my belt and tons of convos on the compound)

IT WILL HOWEVER..... give some of the meanest backpumps ever, def rivals if not exceeds any sides youll experience with Dbol or Drol. Acne can be a problem, Gyno can be a problem and from an unknown source as it doesnt aromatize... so an AI is not enough a SERM is a must and even rec for low dose (10mg nolva/20mg torem) on cycle from my point of view.

Also Aggression is somewhat hard to control, would rather label it irritability but one can get quite carried away even if you normally maintain a cool demeanor (I am usually chill myself but went off on the pizza man for lockin the doors in my face... I had a craving but that was crazy how pissed I got).

It also shuts you down pretty hard and if your PCT isnt air tight gains can be lost (some will be any who as it stores tons of glycogen in your muscles so its inevitable... still 15 out of 17 were maintained for my first run), but libido will be dead for a while unless major support supps are enacted.

BUT if taken at a low dose its great, very Dry able to utilize carbs VERY well which translates into great strength gains. Big gains dont start coming till weeks 3 or 4 but then they fly on, 12-20lbs LBM gained is very likely if your diet is set.

altogether I DONT recommend this compound, the sides are fairly harsh and theres just MUCH better options out there....

Epistane/Havoc for one is a great choice, with TONS of benifits

Gains in LBM with fatloss, great strength gains GREAT sense of well being (almost euphoric at times) and a HUGE libido boost.
    Its VERY non suppresive, easy to rebound from and gains are easily maintained because of this (hell I GAINED 5lbs through my first Epi PCT after puttin on 13.5 while ON)

Plus its much kinder on you liver, lipids AND has anti esrtogen type effects (actually diminished, not cleared, my existing gyno at the same time!!!)

Heres a summation post of my Epi Log you might be interested in.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...tml#post811500

Other then that Id look into H-drol for another dry one and P-Plex if tons of mass is what your lookin for (but can be a lil wet from person to person), they are all better choices IMO.

10. Quote Originally Posted by javadsmm View Post
    I didn't experience any bloating. I was seriously lethargic by week 3. I felt like I didn't even have enough energy to go to the gym. Expect some serious pumps, in the lower back especially. My lower back and bi's would get painfully pumped.. literally...painful. My blood pressure went through the roof and is still a little high from this cycle (about 140/70). So be aware that there ARE certain risks involved with taking "PH/PS/AAS", or whatever other abbreviation you may have for SD, but a cycle is well thought out and done correctly, the gains with SD are phenomenal.

Superdrol sounds like it has more side effects than Dbol, Drol & Halo!

What is this oral Tren lol.

I would get Blood Work done to see what's up!

Thanks for the info guys.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by javadsmm View Post
    19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione

I was trying to say is superdrol as harsh as Oral tren? As a joke...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Perfection300 View Post
    Superdrol sounds like it has more side effects than Dbol, Drol & Halo!

What is this oral Tren lol.

I would get Blood Work done to see what's up!

Thanks for the info guys.

This conversation comes up all the time, and you will never get people to agree.

I have seen and read some nasty things about halo(testin) and I feel that sd is not that bad(when used with common sense) the dbol and the anadrol are a coin toss, I feel they fall into the same category as the sd, it all depends on how you use the compounds and how much sense you have.
    PHF Rep

13. true... but mg for mg SD is much more potent and harsh
    Ive run 6 week 50mg Dbol cycles and 4 week 100mg Drol cycles and NEVER got the sides i did with 30mg of SD by week 3 (that was ramping up 10,20,30 too)

14. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    This conversation comes up all the time, and you will never get people to agree.

I have seen and read some nasty things about halo(testin) and I feel that sd is not that bad(when used with common sense) the dbol and the anadrol are a coin toss, I feel they fall into the same category as the sd, it all depends on how you use the compounds and how much sense you have.

Dbol & Drol are stuffed teddy bears in terms of Oral Tren lol!

15. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    true... but mg for mg SD is much more potent and harsh
    Ive run 6 week 50mg Dbol cycles and 4 week 100mg Drol cycles and NEVER got the sides i did with 30mg of SD by week 3 (that was ramping up 10,20,30 too)
    Agree 100%, and they really cant be compared in terms of mg, because thats like comparing 1mg or winstrol to 1mg of anadrol, theres no comparison, thats also why I said 'when used with common sense'.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection300 View Post
    Dbol & Drol are stuffed teddy bears in terms of Oral Tren lol!
    Huh? You still talkin about side effects or results? I only know what Ive read about oral tren, but legitimate non-counterfeit versions of dbol + anadrol are considered the greatest of the oral steroids.
    PHF Rep

16. NAME: Oral Trenbolone (Metribolone)
    Pharmaceutical Name: Methyltrienolone
    Chemical structure: 17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one,17b-ol

^^^

That's what I'm talking about!
    I don't know if there's some crappy pro-hormone out there that ppl are getting confused with but this stuff is one of the harshest steroids out there, and one that gives some of the most amazing gains.... Considering it's..... Oral Tren lol.

Not much info on personal feedback because it has to many side effects. Much much more than Dbol & Drol & even Halo.

17. its toxicity makes M1T look like skittles.... really nasty stuff for sure.

18. Most of these issues with SD sides, and issues are predicated on the idea that one is running a straight cycle.

SD just might be the perfect pulsing weapon. Short half life, quick onset, and dry gains.

One could also pair it with Epi/Havoc intra day to alleviate concerns about gyno and other issues.

19. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Damn bro...shoulders look swole...
    co sign
    good job bruh

20. That's pretty legit man, although when I saw SD the first thing that came to mind was something a little more... sour? hehe

21. diesel, lol.

22. shoulders look wider

23. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LOL hope he doesnt stumble into my log and see what I did for just Epi.....

Great results there bro. Lats are def flared bigger, shoulders are noticably larger too. I know that direct camera flash can take away a TON of depth on most cats though so avoid it in the future, use top lighting from a hall light or the like so that definition is accentuated and changes are more noticable..... sorry this aint photo 101 but just thought id help.

Wish I could run SD again... it was a WONDERFUL compoundfor size and strength but it gave me back pumps like no other, rage was uncontrolable at times where I am a VERY chill individual, this was not cause I thought I was on so I could be a ****.... i was truely more irratable on SD and havnt ever experienced that with anything else..... and worst of all I got gyno on it and its aggrivated within 2 days the last two times I tried to start it again.... sad day in poops life.... Oh well got plenty of Epi
    I followed you epi log, real good stuff, im starting my epi log today

24. im jelous of your thin ass mid section when i flex i look ripped but my midsection looks waaaay too wide and i dont know how to fix it

25. Quote Originally Posted by javadsmm View Post
    Oh definitely lethargic.. most evident by week 2. I'd also get some pretty painful pumps in my lower back and shoulders. Sex drive remained about the same. All in all, sides compared to gains, I'd say this is by far the best PH. I'm gonna try M1t next, hopefully I'll have similar results.
    I hope you get this, M1T is the harshest oral there is, its not worth it and if your falling in love with superdrol and m1ts your gonna live a short life!

26. and you do look great man, but wtf are you cycling at 150lbs, if I was you I wouldnt touch another ph DS until you are at least 210lbs solid. im not flaming you but come on.

27. every 150 pounder who reads this is gonna hop right into a dangerous oral and we are applauding him. this is why everything that works will be gone very soon.

28. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    and you do look great man, but wtf are you cycling at 150lbs, if I was you I wouldnt touch another ph DS until you are at least 210lbs solid. im not flaming you but come on.
    I like how your requirements to use a ds fit your information . A properly planned out cycle is no more dangerous for us smaller guys than it is for you "bigger" guys. These made up rules are a joke.

29. Ok i agree, but dont you think that he needs to put in alot more time naturally before he hops into a steroid? I mean he simply chose the quick fix which is all too common, I really dont't give that much of a sht anyhow, keep taking the easy way ouy, don't learn how to eat, and whenever you need 15 quick lbs simply take a designer steroid to fix your problems. Learn how to eat and you won't even need these things. whatever do what you want , but 90% of the people on here will agree, you dont need steroids till you cant grow naturally anymore.

30. Searl is right about lighter weight guys. If you're 150 lbs. I don't care what you say... you're not done growing naturally yet. If you want to limit your future progress by taking steroids when you're not ready go ahead be my guest. You're going to be WAY better off if you max out your natural gains first.

BEAST

Similar Forum Threads

1. because i love AM
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 03:01 PM
  2. Man, I love the FDA...
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 11:14 PM
  3. I love NP
    By Dadof2 in forum Supplements