1. New Member
    Stats
    4'10"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

Quote Originally Posted by javadsmm View Post
    19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione

I was trying to say is superdrol as harsh as Oral tren? As a joke...

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection300 View Post
    Superdrol sounds like it has more side effects than Dbol, Drol & Halo!

What is this oral Tren lol.

I would get Blood Work done to see what's up!

Thanks for the info guys.

This conversation comes up all the time, and you will never get people to agree.

I have seen and read some nasty things about halo(testin) and I feel that sd is not that bad(when used with common sense) the dbol and the anadrol are a coin toss, I feel they fall into the same category as the sd, it all depends on how you use the compounds and how much sense you have.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

true... but mg for mg SD is much more potent and harsh
    Ive run 6 week 50mg Dbol cycles and 4 week 100mg Drol cycles and NEVER got the sides i did with 30mg of SD by week 3 (that was ramping up 10,20,30 too)
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    4'10"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    This conversation comes up all the time, and you will never get people to agree.

I have seen and read some nasty things about halo(testin) and I feel that sd is not that bad(when used with common sense) the dbol and the anadrol are a coin toss, I feel they fall into the same category as the sd, it all depends on how you use the compounds and how much sense you have.

Dbol & Drol are stuffed teddy bears in terms of Oral Tren lol!
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    true... but mg for mg SD is much more potent and harsh
    Ive run 6 week 50mg Dbol cycles and 4 week 100mg Drol cycles and NEVER got the sides i did with 30mg of SD by week 3 (that was ramping up 10,20,30 too)
    Agree 100%, and they really cant be compared in terms of mg, because thats like comparing 1mg or winstrol to 1mg of anadrol, theres no comparison, thats also why I said 'when used with common sense'.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection300 View Post
    Dbol & Drol are stuffed teddy bears in terms of Oral Tren lol!
    Huh? You still talkin about side effects or results? I only know what Ive read about oral tren, but legitimate non-counterfeit versions of dbol + anadrol are considered the greatest of the oral steroids.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

6. New Member
    Stats
    4'10"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

NAME: Oral Trenbolone (Metribolone)
    Pharmaceutical Name: Methyltrienolone
    Chemical structure: 17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one,17b-ol

^^^

That's what I'm talking about!
    I don't know if there's some crappy pro-hormone out there that ppl are getting confused with but this stuff is one of the harshest steroids out there, and one that gives some of the most amazing gains.... Considering it's..... Oral Tren lol.

Not much info on personal feedback because it has to many side effects. Much much more than Dbol & Drol & even Halo.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

its toxicity makes M1T look like skittles.... really nasty stuff for sure.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Most of these issues with SD sides, and issues are predicated on the idea that one is running a straight cycle.

SD just might be the perfect pulsing weapon. Short half life, quick onset, and dry gains.

One could also pair it with Epi/Havoc intra day to alleviate concerns about gyno and other issues.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.59%

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Damn bro...shoulders look swole...
    co sign
    good job bruh
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.75%

That's pretty legit man, although when I saw SD the first thing that came to mind was something a little more... sour? hehe
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

diesel, lol.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.1%

shoulders look wider
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.1%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LOL hope he doesnt stumble into my log and see what I did for just Epi.....

Great results there bro. Lats are def flared bigger, shoulders are noticably larger too. I know that direct camera flash can take away a TON of depth on most cats though so avoid it in the future, use top lighting from a hall light or the like so that definition is accentuated and changes are more noticable..... sorry this aint photo 101 but just thought id help.

Wish I could run SD again... it was a WONDERFUL compoundfor size and strength but it gave me back pumps like no other, rage was uncontrolable at times where I am a VERY chill individual, this was not cause I thought I was on so I could be a ****.... i was truely more irratable on SD and havnt ever experienced that with anything else..... and worst of all I got gyno on it and its aggrivated within 2 days the last two times I tried to start it again.... sad day in poops life.... Oh well got plenty of Epi
    I followed you epi log, real good stuff, im starting my epi log today
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.21%

im jelous of your thin ass mid section when i flex i look ripped but my midsection looks waaaay too wide and i dont know how to fix it
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by javadsmm View Post
    Oh definitely lethargic.. most evident by week 2. I'd also get some pretty painful pumps in my lower back and shoulders. Sex drive remained about the same. All in all, sides compared to gains, I'd say this is by far the best PH. I'm gonna try M1t next, hopefully I'll have similar results.
    I hope you get this, M1T is the harshest oral there is, its not worth it and if your falling in love with superdrol and m1ts your gonna live a short life!
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

and you do look great man, but wtf are you cycling at 150lbs, if I was you I wouldnt touch another ph DS until you are at least 210lbs solid. im not flaming you but come on.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

every 150 pounder who reads this is gonna hop right into a dangerous oral and we are applauding him. this is why everything that works will be gone very soon.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.27%

Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    and you do look great man, but wtf are you cycling at 150lbs, if I was you I wouldnt touch another ph DS until you are at least 210lbs solid. im not flaming you but come on.
    I like how your requirements to use a ds fit your information . A properly planned out cycle is no more dangerous for us smaller guys than it is for you "bigger" guys. These made up rules are a joke.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok i agree, but dont you think that he needs to put in alot more time naturally before he hops into a steroid? I mean he simply chose the quick fix which is all too common, I really dont't give that much of a sht anyhow, keep taking the easy way ouy, don't learn how to eat, and whenever you need 15 quick lbs simply take a designer steroid to fix your problems. Learn how to eat and you won't even need these things. whatever do what you want , but 90% of the people on here will agree, you dont need steroids till you cant grow naturally anymore.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%

Searl is right about lighter weight guys. If you're 150 lbs. I don't care what you say... you're not done growing naturally yet. If you want to limit your future progress by taking steroids when you're not ready go ahead be my guest. You're going to be WAY better off if you max out your natural gains first.

BEAST
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    Searl is right about lighter weight guys. If you're 150 lbs. I don't care what you say... you're not done growing naturally yet. If you want to limit your future progress by taking steroids when you're not ready go ahead be my guest. You're going to be WAY better off if you max out your natural gains first.

BEAST
    WOW somebody with some frickin common sense, learn how to eat, then take anything you want, but nothing compenstaes for weak eating habits. REPPED for sure bro!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%

I heart yah mate. I mean do whatever you want fellas. But that would be the smartest route to go for anyone. I didnt do that and i regret it. Dieting is the best supp overall. Training how to eat is harder than training itself. Especially if your a sweets lover! yum! Like the cinnamon rolls i had last night XD.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.27%

Ok i agree, but dont you think that he needs to put in alot more time naturally before he hops into a steroid? I mean he simply chose the quick fix which is all too common, I really dont't give that much of a sht anyhow, keep taking the easy way ouy, don't learn how to eat, and whenever you need 15 quick lbs simply take a designer steroid to fix your problems. Learn how to eat and you won't even need these things. whatever do what you want , but 90% of the people on here will agree, you dont need steroids till you cant grow naturally anymore.
    In order to gain 15 pounds on a cycle your diet would have to be in check already. I do agree with you statistically... if the person starting a cycle is so light, then they are more likely to be uneducated. In the end, it comes down to knowledge, and if both parties have it, then it is not any more dangerous for one than it is for the other.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I m not arguing dude wheter its more dangerous or not for a small guy or big guy, its simply stupid , " I love Superdrol" give me a fckn break, like is this guy serious? I can gain 15 pounds with M1ts on a crap diet and I have some, But i dont superdrol isnt that much better than m1ts, and ya Id love to use em if they were safe, but im not a frckn stupid moron simply looking to totally wreck my body for soem muscle I wouldnt even keep anyhow. You sound liek a smart guy, you also sound like your sticking up for him cause you yourself dont weigh that much, im not insulting you at all either, im sure your physique is fine, and weight isnt always the best measure here. What the point here is, is that he wasnt't even close to ready to be using a designer steroid, im not even sure y they call these things designers, they sell them for 25$a bottle, how much did it cost to make? the bottle cost more than these so called designers, and yes I run cycles now and then, but not of superdrol AKA rat poison in a bottle, I have unlimited access to M1Ts and I wont go near them, I simply have a bottle for when the apocalypse comes (lol jk). Noone is denying that a small guy can run a fairly safe cycle, What were saying is simply that he hasnt even given the natural route enough time, he also loos like a kid to me. Whatever, his liver on the floor, his gyno, his 20lb gain down the toilet as soon as he comes off. But hey be 1 in a 1000 and prove me wrong that 150lb kids should use superdrol. Im done cause im starting to get mad how anyone could argue in favour of a kids thread titled `I love superdrol``
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.27%

I m not arguing dude wheter its more dangerous or not for a small guy or big guy, its simply stupid , " I love Superdrol" give me a fckn break, like is this guy serious? I can gain 15 pounds with M1ts on a crap diet and I have some, But i dont superdrol isnt that much better than m1ts, and ya Id love to use em if they were safe, but im not a frckn stupid moron simply looking to totally wreck my body for soem muscle I wouldnt even keep anyhow. You sound liek a smart guy, you also sound like your sticking up for him cause you yourself dont weigh that much, im not insulting you at all either, im sure your physique is fine, and weight isnt always the best measure here. What the point here is, is that he wasnt't even close to ready to be using a designer steroid, im not even sure y they call these things designers, they sell them for 25$a bottle, how much did it cost to make? the bottle cost more than these so called designers, and yes I run cycles now and then, but not of superdrol AKA rat poison in a bottle, I have unlimited access to M1Ts and I wont go near them, I simply have a bottle for when the apocalypse comes (lol jk). Noone is denying that a small guy can run a fairly safe cycle, What were saying is simply that he hasnt even given the natural route enough time, he also loos like a kid to me. Whatever, his liver on the floor, his gyno, his 20lb gain down the toilet as soon as he comes off. But hey be 1 in a 1000 and prove me wrong that 150lb kids should use superdrol. Im done cause im starting to get mad how anyone could argue in favour of a kids thread titled `I love superdrol``
    lol right on. I do agree with you. The title is a little over the top, and sd is a harsh bastard.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I do apoligixe if I come off hard, look at my posts I rarely do this, someone has to though. M1Ts make the superdrol look safe, they make you feel like garbage, the farhtest I got was 9 days at 10 mg a day, only 10, I couldnt get out of bed I was so lethargic, and my liver, no lie, was throbbing, I sht you not, what a nightmare that was.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%

I do apoligixe if I come off hard, look at my posts I rarely do this, someone has to though. M1Ts make the superdrol look safe, they make you feel like garbage, the farhtest I got was 9 days at 10 mg a day, only 10, I couldnt get out of bed I was so lethargic, and my liver, no lie, was throbbing, I sht you not, what a nightmare that was.
    Well everyone is different boss. If you have reactions like that i would deff not take it! ha. Ive run a few cycles of sd and i never felt bad like that. Yeah i felt lethargic but i took the opp. To sleep alot. More rest meens more gains. As long as your dieting right. But i agree. it is a harsh product. But compared to what?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%

But also i agree that you need to have a great diet plan already made, and stick with it! There is no point to do a cycle of sd and eat Sh!ty. No excuse for that. But really i just roll my eyes at that stuff. Theres plenty of threads on here to explain this and how to run a proper cycle. This man will learn in the long run......
  29. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

well oral tren would be the harshest, but that didnt last long, made m1ts look liek skittles, Im simply saying,superdrol is only around cause yes it works, and companies can make money from it. Do you think any bodybuilders take superdrol? not a chance, its all of us on here who have no real access for the most part to real gear, which is better and safer (I do) but I need to wait till september. Anyways, I like to learn things the hard way too, but eventually I do learn. Lots of non methyl orals out now that work great, tren extrme is amazing in my opinion, the new 1-ANDROSTERONE products seem solid as well, albeit over priced. I also think eq-jet/bold is good too when dosed correctly, sadly these are now scheduled and wont be around for long, yet superdrol is still around, its enraging and makes no fckn sense to me. I'll be stocking up on the non methyls like extreme tren as soon as I can, keep them in the goodies closet, but eventually when I do cycle, once a year maybe twice, I will do the real stuff. Im lucky i have an army buddy who basaically has a pharmacy in his basement, lol, love those army guys and their gear. Anyways good luck to all and even the guy who loves superdrol, I truly wish you no harm.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%

word.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level