Decabolen : before and after pics

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
After pic taken on 8-18-08 . I'm 219 lbs and 5'10".
I didn't gain much size , but my strength levels are through the roof.
Max bench 315 and I'm doing sets of six with 315 on squats and deads.

Attachments

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Good luck keeping all your size man. If you were to cut down a bit, you'd be looking shredded.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I'm starting a 30 day ketosis diet tomorrow .
Lots of good protien and nolva with trib.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
If you're going into pct it's not in your best interest to cut.

Wait until pct is finished, then cut.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a thought here, but next time you will be able to tell how much you gained/lost if you post identical poses.
How did the DECA treat your libido?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
If you're going into pct it's not in your best interest to cut.

Wait until pct is finished, then cut.
its suicide to do a Keto diet in PCT...good job on the gains big boy:head:

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
How much deca did you use?
If your refering to dura decabolen , that's not what I used . I did the decabolen ph (superdrol/halodrol 50/phera-plex) by CTD Labs .
My dosage was 90/90/135/90. I had to drop it back down the sides were killing me .

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
Just a thought here, but next time you will be able to tell how much you gained/lost if you post identical poses.
How did the DECA treat your libido?

I didn't really notice any change until the last couple of days .

MizXXL

Awards
I have been loking into taking something like this, you may know it as Sustevol. Is the deca that you took pretty much the same as Sustevol. How did your body react to 3 methyl products at once. From the ingredients this product looks amazing but the fact that 3 methyls are in it is what scares me.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I have been loking into taking something like this, you may know it as Sustevol. Is the deca that you took pretty much the same as Sustevol. How did your body react to 3 methyl products at once. From the ingredients this product looks amazing but the fact that 3 methyls are in it is what scares me.

I could definatly feel it in my lower back and right side . Especially at night , however these sides stopped after a week or so . The lethargy was the worst . I had a complete loss of interest in training . It didn't really effect my labido until the last couple of days .
If you can deal with the lethargy .....

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
its suicide to do a Keto diet in PCT...good job on the gains big boy:head:

I'm going to listen to your advise on this . I think I'm going to do a 1,4 ad cycle in a couple of months , I can wait until then to cut .

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to listen to your advise on this . I think I'm going to do a 1,4 ad cycle in a couple of months , I can wait until then to cut .
im interested in Clenbuterol

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i've found it near impossible to cut while on a ph. my appetite increases so much that i cannot help but gain weight.

i'm also in pct. at the end of pct I am going to start to diet. once at my goal BF (under 10% - I'm 15% right now), then and only then will i consider running another cycle. perhaps you might consider doing the same. good luck

the main reason they are recommending that you dont' diet now is that your new gains need the same calories to hold them. if you lower cals now, you'll lose your gains from your cycle.

it looks like you gained some muscle and lost some fat. i would caution against running another cycle like that again. three methyl steroids can greatly effect your internal organs. there has been a few posts about omnevol, (something very similar to what you took) and the liver shutdown that ensued from the cycle.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
i've found it near impossible to cut while on a ph. my appetite increases so much that i cannot help but gain weight.

i'm also in pct. at the end of pct I am going to start to diet. once at my goal BF (under 10% - I'm 15% right now), then and only then will i consider running another cycle. perhaps you might consider doing the same. good luck

the main reason they are recommending that you dont' diet now is that your new gains need the same calories to hold them. if you lower cals now, you'll lose your gains from your cycle.

it looks like you gained some muscle and lost some fat. i would caution against running another cycle like that again. three methyl steroids can greatly effect your internal organs. there has been a few posts about omnevol, (something very similar to what you took) and the liver shutdown that ensued from the cycle.

I'll never do it again . Lesson learned .

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
why do u say that?
I think he's referring to the possible health risks of running 3 methyls. I'm also cutting down to 10% before running another cycle. Had a great cycle in the past, gained a lil bit of fat, tried dropping it, lost .75 inches on my arms as a result...:nutkick:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I think he's referring to the possible health risks of running 3 methyls. I'm also cutting down to 10% before running another cycle. Had a great cycle in the past, gained a lil bit of fat, tried dropping it, lost .75 inches on my arms as a result...:nutkick:
figured...im about to run H50

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
why do u say that?
I havn't had bloodwork yet , but I'm sure my cholesterol is out of whack . I've been off for a month now and I'm just now starting to feel normal again. By normal , I mean not being tired and lethargic all the time . I think I was on the verge of some major problems . I'll limit myself to 1 or 2 (2 in light doses) methyls at one time.
Hell , I may just forget about the methyls and go injectable . I want to run test e @ 500mg a week for 12 weeks . I havn't decided yet . For the time being I'm just going to recover and make sure all my bloodwork and liver function is tip top .