6 weeks of hardwork!

• Thread starter Distilled Water
  • Start date
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I believe we have a similar physique there distilled. Looks like we're about the same height too.. What weight did you wind up getting down to to achieve that body fat percentage?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Does Footlocker throw in those purple shorts with every purchase? Looking good bro.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Damn distilled, you're looking lean as fuk! Your legs look pretty monstrous, too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn DW very nice! Legs are ****in sick bro! :bb3: Lets get some back shots up mang!!!

Lean and Mean !

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I weighed 172 just before those pics!

My bad clipse. I took a rear lat and just didn't upload it. I'll get it up there soon.

Thanks for the feed back guys!
This is awesome man, I'm sooo close, about 172 right now. I bet 3 more weeks of solid dieting and training and I'll be to a very decent bf%!

Way to be inspiration DW. And keep up the freaking good work :head:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is awesome man, I'm sooo close, about 172 right now. I bet 3 more weeks of solid dieting and training and I'll be to a very decent bf%!

Way to be inspiration DW. And keep up the freaking good work :head:
Im gald bro!

The last 2 weeks where when my ab's really started to come in. Just make sure too kepp up the cardio and you should be good to go!

Need any help with anything dont hesitate to PM me :thumbsup:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Im gald bro!

The last 2 weeks where when my ab's really started to come in. Just make sure too kepp up the cardio and you should be good to go!

Need any help with anything dont hesitate to PM me :thumbsup:
Awesome, the next few weeks should be rather exciting then. I'll def pm you with any questions I've got. Thanks again DW.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lovin it bro lovin it!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Footlocker throw in those purple shorts with every purchase? Looking good bro.
HAHA. Nah actually I nab'd them bad boys from an old college roomate/teamate. Hopefully he doesn't come around AM and see these pics' I love those shorts.

I will be hitting up footlocker here in the next few weeks. My moms taken my little bro back to school shopping so Im hope to scam her into buying my some stuff. With the deals at footlocker....how can she say no?!?!?! :lol:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looking lean DW! Very nice legs.....sounds weird:lol:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About the leg/quad comments.The crazy thing is I didn't even train legs that much on this cut or this year. I have been pleagued wuth hip/hammy/sore knee injuries from baseball. I really think I lost a good amount of size on them also. I don'y recall how many inches.

I guess im just genetically gifted with wheels, and cut wheels at that. Im really excited for DC leg training. A lot of bro's a talk to say their legs really came up and cut up with the DC training/stretching. I can only imgaine how mine will be :D

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Nice job buddy. Im 5'11/185, pretty close to ur physique. If i could get my legs looking like that, i would be pretty close to being set. Im fairly happy with everything else.....cant get my wheels to come around....and i punish them hard too....im training DC, so i will give it time

good luck

About the leg/quad comments.The crazy thing is I didn't even train legs that much on this cut or this year. I have been pleagued wuth hip/hammy/sore knee injuries from baseball. I really think I lost a good amount of size on them also. I don'y recall how many inches.

I guess im just genetically gifted with wheels, and cut wheels at that. Im really excited for DC leg training. A lot of bro's a talk to say their legs really came up and cut up with the DC training/stretching. I can only imgaine how mine will be :D

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i'd eat broken glass to have legs that lean. i'm leaning out a good bit now, but my legs are still clinging to that fat. it sucks.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Great job bro. I'm in the home stretch of my cut and the abs are *finally* starting to arrive...