got my epistane

NTDiesel

NTDiesel

Awards
okay got my epistane today,i want to take 40 mg a day, should i take all of it at once , or separate times of the day? and how many days a week thanks

NTDiesel

NTDiesel

Awards
i also have Ergo Pharm 6-oxo which is an anti-estrogen , and test stimulate, im thinking about taking that after 2 weeks of beeing on epistane , what do you guys think?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok-
a) you're in the Pheromones section...not the prohormone section...epi is a steroid!

b) you need to start researching PCT...running any steroid could cause your body to shutdown natural testosterone production!

c) you don't run an anti estrogen on top of your cycle (unless you have a very good reason)...save it for part of your PCT (not as your PCT).

d) you're going to require some support supps - cycle support is just one thing you will need.

you have tons of research to do before you consider taking a product like epi!

read neoborns write up, start researching in the PCT and steroids section!

Ole Skl

Ole Skl

Awards
Check out Trauma1's Havoc write up if you havent already, it will answer any question you may have Havoc Write-up

Rough08

Awards
okay got my epistane today,i want to take 40 mg a day, should i take all of it at once , or separate times of the day? and how many days a week thanks
Hey dude PHEROMONES and PRO-HORMONES are not synonyms.

Throw some chikara in there bro and drop the pro-hormones because you don't have a clue dude.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
The active ingredient in 3-AD and in the steroid Pherplex are considered natural Pheromones.