Chikara Noob

empreality

empreality

Awards
So I finally got around to ordering that "Chikara gel packs"

And I need some help with how do I use them? Are the whole packs suppose to be used? Or just a tiny bit, and if so are they re-closeble or something? (Don't want my room all of sudden smell like a phermone atomic bomb went off..lol

Also, if I use them with...how much ever I am suppose to use it...will the scent or the whole "effect" of the chikara work through a cologne?

Because I read that it's best to apply it and then use a cologne over it.... The scent of the cologne will not block out the chikara right?

Thanks.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are these scented? I've used a few gel packs and usually I'll use the whole pack and put some on each wrist and some on upper chest. If there is any left just fold it over and use a paperclip to close it.

You can use cologne over it and they both work together. As your cologne disappates usually I can still smell chikara "spray" on DH all night.

empreality

empreality

Awards
Sweet!
Can't wait until it gets here! And yay, right in time for a new semester... First Impressions FTW!!1

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I use 1/2 to 1 pack of chikara, depending on where I'm going, for a lecture hall or something like that with not too many other strong scents I'll go with 1/2 for a bar or something more packed I'll up the dose.

MB

empreality

empreality

Awards
Hmm, I was a bit surprised that there was quite a lot inside the packets and the fear of over-doing-it made me discard like half of the packet...i was putting it on on my way to class...in the car...at a red light...lol

Anyways, DAMN THAT DOES IT SMELL GOOD!
Such a interesting and very nice scent...Did it get attention, maybe, did not bring up any conversations or anything...
But it sure did boost my confidence and what not, I guess just knowing that...oooo pheromones...

9 more to go, yay!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
if you open just the top or a corner of the packet, you can fold it over on itself a few times and just use it within 2 days and it should be a-ok, I've even had a few I've kept for a week without any noticeable decay in effect.

MB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pheromones 4
KeyHAWK Pheromones 20
ndawson89 Pheromones 4
JudoJosh Pheromones 5
Supplement Logs 0