First Chikara experience..

KingaDeca220

KingaDeca220

Awards
This is my first time using pheromones, I wanted to try it and see if it would help give me that extra edge in my game. I must say I'm unimpressed with the results thus far... the one girl I'm seeing commented that my new cologne "smelled like a port-o-potty", the other one commented that she liked my other cologne better. As far as attraction I didn't notice anything out of the norm other than my dog craving extra attention. Maybe a combo of my fav cologne over Chikara? Also, how many sprays are optimal per application?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
If you're one of those guys who over does it with the cologne in general, that'll only make things worse for you. 2 sprays, tops.

And yeah, I'm not impressed with the smell of chikara either, it smells a bit cheap. Gonna go for the unscented next time and use it with my usual cologne.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It's not supposed to really work on girls you know well. Just people you meet for the first time or see very rarely.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 sprays...one on the neck and another on one wrist, then rub together. Cover with a MASCULINE scented cologne, for sure.

The Chikara has a nice scent, but it not overly masculine by any means.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Chikara has been likened to "kilo" by axe, pi by g`vinchi (sp?) and "rochas man." I do like using the unscented with bvlgari by hugo boss.

MB

KingaDeca220

KingaDeca220

Awards
Update:

I tried a combo of Marc Jacobs cologne and Chikara yesterday, and it yielded a favorable response with the ladies, as far as scent that is. Results wise still haven't really seen much of a response. I'll have to give it a try next weekend when I head out to the city. :drunk: I'll keep you guys posted, and thanks for all the feedback so far!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you like the overall scent of the Marc Jacobs?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Chikara has been likened to "kilo" by axe, pi by g`vinchi (sp?) and "rochas man." I do like using the unscented with bvlgari by hugo boss.

MB
Bvlgari's not bad, my standard for the past few years has been Acqua di Gio by Armani. Nice n light, clean, etc but not too sweet or feminine for a man.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I can't stand the "sweet" male fragrances, the male scented SOE at lovescent is a bit too feminine for me, but it does work well.

MB

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I can't stand the "sweet" male fragrances, the male scented SOE at lovescent is a bit too feminine for me, but it does work well.

MB
In my experience, they are tempering notes which take the hard edge off and make you more approachable. They should be combined with something masculine.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I did do that, "i" enjoyed my scent a lot more after that.

MB

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
oh yes, all day and night ;)

MB

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Lol

KingaDeca220

KingaDeca220

Awards
How do you like the overall scent of the Marc Jacobs?
Marc Jacobs is one of the better fragrances I've used lately, I'm still a fan of all the obvious, for example all of the Armani line.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Great avatar and sig there Brian :D

MB

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, doesn't quite match up, but hey at least you like it:D

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
No dudes dont waste your money on the pheromones, just flash'em the brown eye and they melt like butter.

spiro

Awards
what's a masculine smell?

does CK smell masculine? i hate CK.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pheromones 4
KeyHAWK Pheromones 20
ndawson89 Pheromones 4
JudoJosh Pheromones 5
Supplement Logs 0