Different Colognes & Chikara/NPA/SOE - AnabolicMinds.com

Different Colognes & Chikara/NPA/SOE

Different Colognes & Chikara/NPA/SOE

I hear the scent of Chikara is very nice, so I will be getting that, as well as NPA, and possibly unscented Scent Of Eros.

The only colognes that I've ever worn were; CK One, Kirra, Michael Jordan, and OS Signature. I'm also thinking about looking into trying Sean John, Usher, Curves For Men, and Real For Him by American Eagle.

I was wondering if any of you had ever tried mixing any of the colognes that I listed with any of the pheromones that I listed.

Exactly how much cologne and pheromones does the typical user mix up and dab on? Should it only be applied to the neck and wrists?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I hear the scent of Chikara is very nice, so I will be getting that, as well as NPA, and possibly unscented Scent Of Eros.

The only colognes that I've ever worn were; CK One, Kirra, Michael Jordan, and OS Signature. I'm also thinking about looking into trying Sean John, Usher, Curves For Men, and Real For Him by American Eagle.

I was wondering if any of you had ever tried mixing any of the colognes that I listed with any of the pheromones that I listed.

Exactly how much cologne and pheromones does the typical user mix up and dab on? Should it only be applied to the neck and wrists?

you should try fierce by abercrombie. It has a very strong manly smell to it. It's the kind of scent that gives off the im a very strong and manly man, but I am very gentle too. Great cologne. I think that, mixed in with something unscented would really hit the spot.

Anyone here watch Rocko's Modern Life?

"Why spend hudreds of dollars on expensive cologne, when mustard is free?" ~Filbert
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 04:32 PM
  2. hmmm, chikara or NPA?
    By OpKang101 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 09:11 AM