New to this:

S

Shevlyn

Awards
Hello all, hope you are all well. As you can see i'm a new member to the boards, i've just stummbled on this part of the forum - So far i've found it quite interesting, so say the least. :wave:

I do have a question for you all: I've never even heard of anything like this before, stupid i know! What's it all about - could someone give me the run down - I would be very greatful! :)

- Shevlyn

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Our sweat, and I believe our body odors, contain pheromones. Pheromones trigger a sexual response from the opposite sex. Some smell good on certain people, others don't. If the pheromones don't blend together with your body chemistry, then you might end up smelling a little funky, possibly a little like BO. Wearers of pheromones have noticed increases in getting looks and smiles from the opposite sex, getting their attention in general, and being more successful at hooking up with the ladies (or men.) But, of course, confidence is the key. Pheromones just give you that extra push in the right direction. Some pheromone scents are more effective, and stronger, than others. Some smell nice, some are unscented, and some just plain stick (yes, that's right: stick.) A lot of people prefer to mix pheromones with their own cover cologne of choice, which hides any possible funk from the pheromones themselves and also entitles you to still be wearing your favorite scent. The mixture is usually applied to the neck, chest, and/or wrists. Just be sure not to overdo it.

All that, in a nutshell.

S

Shevlyn

Awards
Our sweat, and I believe our body odors, contain pheromones. Pheromones trigger a sexual response from the opposite sex. Some smell good on certain people, others don't. If the pheromones don't blend together with your body chemistry, then you might end up smelling a little funky, possibly a little like BO. Wearers of pheromones have noticed increases in getting looks and smiles from the opposite sex, getting their attention in general, and being more successful at hooking up with the ladies (or men.) But, of course, confidence is the key. Pheromones just give you that extra push in the right direction. Some pheromone scents are more effective, and stronger, than others. Some smell nice, some are unscented, and some just plain stick (yes, that's right: stick.) A lot of people prefer to mix pheromones with their own cover cologne of choice, which hides any possible funk from the pheromones themselves and also entitles you to still be wearing your favorite scent. The mixture is usually applied to the neck, chest, and/or wrists. Just be sure not to overdo it.

All that, in a nutshell.
That's interesting. Thanks for the reply by the way. :)

There is more than one scent of course? is it just a case of pick what you think is a nice smell? If you try hide the smell with aftershave, won't that cancel the scent out?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's interesting. Thanks for the reply by the way. :)

There is more than one scent of course? is it just a case of pick what you think is a nice smell? If you try hide the smell with aftershave, won't that cancel the scent out?
Body chemistry is what determines the scent of the pheromones. How you naturally smell, along with the chemistry of the pheromones and any cologne/aftershave/perfume that you wear. Your cologne and/or aftershave just helps make you smell nice and covers the pheromones. I'm sure that they'll smell nice to most women, but some women may end up having a bad reaction. They may get turned off or think you stink, but that's rare. Most people seem to have great success with pheromones, including both men and women. But remember, confidence is the key. The pheromones will just help you 'seal the deal.'

S

Shevlyn

Awards
Body chemistry is what determines the scent of the pheromones. How you naturally smell, along with the chemistry of the pheromones and any cologne/aftershave/perfume that you wear. Your cologne and/or aftershave just helps make you smell nice and covers the pheromones. I'm sure that they'll smell nice to most women, but some women may end up having a bad reaction. They may get turned off or think you stink, but that's rare. Most people seem to have great success with pheromones, including both men and women. But remember, confidence is the key. The pheromones will just help you 'seal the deal.'

Hmmm ... I might have to test this out!

D

Dalamara

Awards
Interesting stuff...

This is going to take a lot of reading time to figure out... The list of pheromones is enormous!!!!

Though I think I'm up to the task, nothing can be as complicated as diving into the world of PH/DS and trying to figure out what the hell all that is and what post cycle therapy means.