acne and pheromones

dozer7

dozer7

Awards
im 24 and always had bad acne up to about 2 years ago, i still have a little acne now but not to bad. i want to try something a little stronger than than the normal,but its not worth it for me to have a ruff face again.if anybody can help me out with some advice it would be great

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im 24 and always had bad acne up to about 2 years ago, i still have a little acne now but not to bad. i want to try something a little stronger than than the normal,but its not worth it for me to have a ruff face again.if anybody can help me out with some advice it would be great
dude, phermones are chemicals used to attract the opposite sex, or the same sex, ( if you swing that way)

If you dont know the difference between phermones and prohormones, then I dont think you should be messing around with prohormones. Your posting in the wrong section. Also an increase in test levels usually result in acne anyway so if your prone to acne your prone to it. Its just how that works. Trying something stronger usually would make your acne act up even worse however, sometimes things work in strange ways.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Maybe there is a pheromone that will attract an insect that eats oil of the skin of other animals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
TravD77 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11