hmmm, chikara or NPA?

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
well im on a limited budget, soo which do you think is a better buy?

NPA or Chikara cologne?

speakin in terms of price to effectiveness ratio.

thanks alot

and oh, btw, this is opfor101, i was acting a lil stupid the other day and Kramer had me banned. :aargh:

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
depends on your goals...NPA is to make you more "Alpha" but if women already find you intimidating this could make it worse. Chikira can make you more "approachable" if you're stand-offish

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
johnnie is right, but if you are careful and only put on a tiny amount (i mean tiny like 1/3 of a drop or less) of NPA that it is very efficient, it could last for a verrryyyy long time

And I definately noticed a difference :D

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
hmmm thanks alot. and how much do you spray for chikara and how long does it last?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From a ladies standpoint i love the Chikara. The hubby wears both of them but he puts a few sprays of the chikara on and I can still smell it at night!! Love the stuff!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
depends on your goals...NPA is to make you more "Alpha" but if women already find you intimidating this could make it worse. Chikira can make you more "approachable" if you're stand-offish
chikra is calling out my name. Hmnn what aboue scent of eros? I heard a combo of chikra and eros makes you a babe magnet. :lol:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Scent of Eros in the ladies version smells good. Not sure about the mens.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Renew1 Company Promotions 11
CorpKiller Anabolics 10
Anabolics 2
JudoJosh General Chat 43
macdady Post Cycle Therapy 0