Chikara Gel Packs

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Expect me to be bumping this thread in a couple of weeks.

I'm purchasing about 10-20 gel packs of Chikara. I will test them on their own, but might possibly mix a little bit of it with different colognes that I have. I won't, however, combine the colognes. Only one at a time, with the Chikara pheromone gel, each day. The colognes I will be using are OS Signature, Michael Jordan, Kirra, and American Eagle Real for Him.

I'll be bumping this often, to share my thoughts, results, and experiences.

Feel free to sub, if you're interested in trying any pheromone, specifically Chikara, and would like some more insight on it. Research is always nice, too, but so aren't personal accounts from individuals actually using the products.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
How much is his stuff? Ive heard it s pretty good!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i did try chickara gel pack, i actually have some packeages like 8 left. i liked better SOE and Alter EGO. Maybe i need to give chikara another try. i might doit during the week
or this weekend

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MMMm Chikara I absolutely love the smell of it. Always makes me want to get closer...:blink: It goes really well with Tom Ford cologne and Polo triple black.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have a change of heart. im currently wearing a chikara gel pak covered with Abercrombie & Fitch's Fierce its smells really good. i would try to hit on me if i wasnt me :)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol where do you buy this chikara?How much does it cost might get some(it is Christmas time)!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have a change of heart. im currently wearing a chikara gel pak covered with Abercrombie & Fitch's Fierce its smells really good. i would try to hit on me if i wasnt me :)
LOL I bet you would!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From a ladies perspective scented Chikara is the only way to go...love this stuff.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Though, everybody's body is different, something is telling me that Chikara would definitely cause a lot of much liked attention from the ladies.

I'm gonna try mixing it with my Micheal Jordan, OS Signature, or Kirra.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Though, everybody's body is different, something is telling me that Chikara would definitely cause a lot of much liked attention from the ladies.

I'm gonna try mixing it with my Micheal Jordan, OS Signature, or Kirra.
good luck. keep us updated on this. It looks very intresting to me. :lol:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see how it goes for you, I personally love it!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
mnnn no need for chikara, fierce seems to get girls attentions enough already. :lol: I have two bottles at home.

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
i loved the chikara gel packs, i want to get my hands a bottle of the stuff!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pheromones 4
KeyHAWK Pheromones 20
ndawson89 Pheromones 4
JudoJosh Pheromones 5
Supplement Logs 0