perception "the essence of suduction"

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
last night i put on .5ml of Perception (the individual packs from LS) anyways i put it on before i went to see a friend that i have only seen like 3 times over the summer, but now were both back up at school. anyways i took her out to dinner for her birthday, then we went back to my apartment. at half a beer in we started messing around and she was so dam horny that we didnt stop until about 4 hours later, she just would not let me move even an inch from her side. it was pretty intense. so i drove her home at 2 in the morning and around 7:00am this morning she called me and wanted to come back over for more. now we have had sex plenty of times before but thats when we were really close and practically lived with each other, and not like we did last yesterday and today. so who knows it could be the mones or maybe not. i sure i could have got some where without them, but she was just EXTREMELY clingy which is kinda making me think they worked at lest somewhat. on the other hand, i dont even really need them with her because one spray of my 'fierce' cologne, and she is crazy horny and pounces on me and starts ripping clothes off. but its likely they had some effect on her.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
so where do i get this stuff at ... lol

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
lovesent.com, i also tried chikara, i put in on right before i went to class the other day and sat next to a hot chick that i have never met before, about a minute later she started talking to me and focusing on me, like more so then when u just typically meet a new person. so every few days i put it on before that class and it seems like those are the days she is most interested in me. could just be my imagination, either way chikara smells really good!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
hey heebs clear out your pm's i am tryng to reply to your pm

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a big fan of both Perception and Chikara.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
nice something else my buddy will pay alot of money for....

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i just wanted to add this experience i had. perception is the ****! it seemed like when i put it on the other day i got attention right away. i was having a party at my apartment, and at first there was no connection between me and this amazingly hot chick there, and i thought this would be a good time to experiment with some mones. so i put in on real quick and what do you know, she seemed much more attracted to me. on the other hand, alcohol was flowing pretty heavily by this point. anyways, she is probably the hottest girl i ever hooked up with. point of the story is that i think pheromones are worth a try.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i been intrested on this since last week and i would like to try it :D source me to the mones dealer :lol:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i been intrested on this since last week and i would like to try it :D source me to the mones dealer :lol:
r u serious? umm lovesent. i was using the gel packs.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
So I am a man that will stand up and say "I am wrong" I told my buddy about the lovescent site and he bought up a variety. Well he went from complaining about girls to having to beat them off with a stick. I think it went from 0 to 4 or 5 girls in 2 weeks!!! Man I could use some females to visit my neighborhood. Once again I was wrong about the site and I apologize for comment previous.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I am a man that will stand up and say "I am wrong" I told my buddy about the lovescent site and he bought up a variety. Well he went from complaining about girls to having to beat them off with a stick. I think it went from 0 to 4 or 5 girls in 2 weeks!!! Man I could use some females to visit my neighborhood. Once again I was wrong about the site and I apologize for comment previous.
We are all about knowledge, my friend...and a healthy skepticism is an important factor in the acquisition of it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
So you guys actually try pheromones??? Why not just get some killer cologne, doll yourself up, dress sharp (7 Diamonds button down, designer jeans w/stitching, nice leather Italian shoes), take care of your teeth and physique, learn to say nice things to gurlies and take it from there? :head:

BTW, I use Givenchy Blue Label and that stuff is crazy. I get compliments all the time. Best stuff ever. Good luck gentlemen!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
because we are more interested in the subtle psycho-socio+sexual-chemical workings and ability to manipulate our own confidences and moods of others than taking douchebag lessons? =)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
because we are more interested in the subtle psycho-socio+sexual-chemical workings and ability to manipulate our own confidences and moods of others than taking douchebag lessons? =)
Hmmm, ya, I guess I just resort to good old charm and taking care of myself. But hey, nothing wrong with dabbing some some dog-balls extract onto your face to up yer game.

To each their own I suppose. Good luck with that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, ya, I guess I just resort to good old charm and taking care of myself. But hey, nothing wrong with dabbing some some dog-balls extract onto your face to up yer game.

To each their own I suppose. Good luck with that.
Well, I'm married and have never had the desire to be some kind of Player. What interests me is maintaining that sense of excitement and novelty, both with technique, exploration, AND hormonal/chemical manipulation.

Jumping from woman to woman (and man to man, for the "ladies" out there) is the easy way, since novelty takes care of most of the satisfaction.

Long-term is 10 times as difficult, hence the interest in this area.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
my friends its all your mentality and energy, as well with sex phermones taht attracts the woman.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Jumping from woman to woman (and man to man, for the "ladies" out there) is the easy way, since novelty takes care of most of the satisfaction.

X2 here, I just use them when I take my girl out to dinner etc to sort of help wake her up on a more subtle level.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I missed this thread when it was actually going but i'll have to agree with Dsade 200% on the long term part. If you're dating around and never stick to a single woman for a long term relationship, there's no challange in keeping things hot and exciting.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm married and have never had the desire to be some kind of Player. What interests me is maintaining that sense of excitement and novelty, both with technique, exploration, AND hormonal/chemical manipulation.

ROCK THE F*** ON!!!! good friend of mine is always talking about "banging this, and doing that" i tell him....any knucklehead can go out and get laid, throw some game, talk and look good (and for many years i was that knucklehead) spend some money....and so on but it's a real man to grow a relationship between two people, the self sacrifice alone kills most men..

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
AMEN to that brother nothing but the truth girl to girl is easy, its all the relationship, i want some player to tell me after dating a chick for lets say 3 years do you think he will know how to keep things hot and exciting? i dont think so my friends!!

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
just to say i got a free sample of perception and my god what a musky smell i could smell it on me and it smelled bad like piss almost do you guys experience that? and i used very little!!