better then pheromones

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
its called being rich , it wont matter how ugly you are, if you got the money you'll get all the women you want, sounds bad but look around , you can be a neanderthal if you got money you'll look like you rode in on a white horse to alot of women out there...

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Another good one is being famous. Even if you're extremely ugly, you will get laid. And you don't even have to be rich is the great part!!! Just be famous. One or the other or both is your best way to get laid.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Another good one is being famous. Even if you're extremely ugly, you will get laid. And you don't even have to be rich is the great part!!! Just be famous. One or the other or both is your best way to get laid.
Most of the time, when you're famous, you have money..

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Most of the time, when you're famous, you have money..
A good amount of the time, yes. Not all of the time though. There are a lot of people who make music, tv, movies, etc. who a lot of people know about, but who really don't have much money.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
So, uh, can we somehow bottle a fragrance that makes you appear to be rich. That is the question.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
So, uh, can we somehow bottle a fragrance that makes you appear to be rich. That is the question.
Rent a Ferrari for a day, go to the dollar store, get fake jewels.. Job done. Duh!

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Haha. What I do is just go to concerts and pretend I'm in the band....60 percent of the time...it works everytime. :dance:

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
The fragrance of money, old ciggarette smoke, and a dash of cocaine.