Chikara or Pherlure

triggerman

Awards
I currently use Pherlure and Im a strong believer and have plenty of reasons....................I know I shouldn't try to fix what works but Im about out and was wondering if there is anyone who has tried both and has good experiences to share........hell, if I don't get any responses soon, I think Ill just order both!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I currently use Pherlure and Im a strong believer and have plenty of reasons....................I know I shouldn't try to fix what works but Im about out and was wondering if there is anyone who has tried both and has good experiences to share........hell, if I don't get any responses soon, I think Ill just order both!!
I just ordered a few bottles of Pherlure. I'm curious to see how it works. The women in Beverly Hills, Brentwood, and Santa Monica are utter *****es, so I'm hoping this will break the ice from them to meet the one eyed monster ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My husband uses chikara and I love it!! Don't know about the other one?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Share your insight oh knowledgeable one.
Well maybe its the chikara..or maybe its just my hubbys sex appeal. Who knows. But the scent is great, makes you want to cuddle up into his chest to smell it stronger. Which as you well know leads to other things.

triggerman

Awards
Kinda of off topic from my OP but what about AE for men? Alter ego has a hell of alot of good reviews in love-scent. Enough good reviews that I will for sure be trying this. Any past experiences with that?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My hubby uses WAGG and chikara and NPA, all combined they are sexy. I'm not sure about the one you were asking about.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
My hubby uses WAGG and chikara and NPA, all combined they are sexy. I'm not sure about the one you were asking about.
If you're married to someone that you're madly in love with, which in your case it seems like you guys are, it wouldn't matter if the person is wearing this 'Chikara' or 'Jordach' or 'Brut'... you're still going to want to get closer.

As far as fragrance goes, I'm sure you have good input on what smells better, but as far as increased desire for intimacy, I'm not sure how much credibility you have in this case. :nono:

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I've got the Primal Instinct. Somebody had mentioned it being more effective on older women. I think that is very true. My wife seems a little more amorous and some of the late 30 and 40 somethings at the gym are way more talkative and even touchy/feely when I've got it on. There's one that makes me feel like she's going to rip my clothes off if we were ever there alone.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're married to someone that you're madly in love with, which in your case it seems like you guys are, it wouldn't matter if the person is wearing this 'Chikara' or 'Jordach' or 'Brut'... you're still going to want to get closer.

As far as fragrance goes, I'm sure you have good input on what smells better, but as far as increased desire for intimacy, I'm not sure how much credibility you have in this case. :nono:
I heartily disagree. Not only do pheremones have a pronounced effect on my OWN psychology (attitude, confidence, etc.) but they have a definite "tilting" effect on physical urges for affection.

The feelings are there, for sure, but the uncontrollable cravings can be enhanced with subtle notes of pheremone signalling.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Not so necesarily there are some things he can wear that totally turn me off. And if hes being a pain...which he can be, well same thing. But I react differently to the strengths that he trys out. Some add to the desire. When he put more of the sex hormone on i was attracted much more to him, same with chikara.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... Hopefully Pherlure does some magic. My luck with ladies lately has been crap.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... Hopefully Pherlure does some magic. My luck with ladies lately has been crap.
Well, not to dissapoint you all, but I have bought a Pherlure, and even if I am pretty lucky with girls, I haven't noticed a big difference. It's really hard to say, but IMO, not worth all the hype..

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
Well, not to dissapoint you all, but I have bought a Pherlure, and even if I am pretty lucky with girls, I haven't noticed a big difference. It's really hard to say, but IMO, not worth all the hype..
cuz pherlure is just two DHEA bonded together.
its a BS product, you want something that has androstenone or androstenol.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you talking about? Married couples don't have sex. :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pheromones 4
KeyHAWK Pheromones 20
ndawson89 Pheromones 4
JudoJosh Pheromones 5
Supplement Logs 0