Lololol!

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
:toofunny:

GOD its amusing. I bought some chikara gel packs and they came in the mail yesterday, sooooooo I decided to rub some gel on my neck and wrists, along with a spray of BOD (hahah it smells good, SHUTUP)

and the two girls i usually work with were ALOT more chatty than usual, and they also seemed to rub up against me more. Also seemed to get more attention of gay people ( NOT WHAT I WANT!)

EDIT!!!!!!

So, after day one, id say the product works, however, further field testing is a must!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
That sounds great, man. I've read that Chikara DOES in fact give off a gay vibe so your results are in keeping with what others noticed. Personally, I'd like to give Alpha 7 a run. Oh and don't sweat the fact that gay guys give you attention. If you fixate on the fact that they're gay, you could lose out on some good friendships.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be so homophobic. The qualities that a gay (man in your case) person finds attractive are the same that a women will.

You can't cast your net out into the water and then complain that you pulled in a buffet.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think he was being homophobic. i personally would not want gay people hitting on me either but i dont have any problems with gays. if this stuff is really as powerful as you are saying it is, i would stay away from people that you dont want to hit on you.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
This happened to me when I used to dye my hair blonde and spike it, I would get a lot more attention from girls and gay guys.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get the same effect when I pull out a stack of 100's...Or dollar bills if in a strip club :)

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
Oh, dont get me wrong, im not a homophobe, one of my good friends at work is gay, but he knows better than to hit on me hahahaha. thank god. I was simply stating my findings to date. Today, my bosses intern pretty much did nothing but hang out with me... kinda nice (shes hotttttt and i think my boss is mad at me now LOL) . other than that nothing much at this point. more results later 2nite.

EDIT: uh yea and lots of back rubs from plenty of girls..

ptrain19

ptrain19

Awards
Skyblue, are the gel packs scented or unscented? im thinking of buying some from love scent...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
IMO, gay men are pickier than most women so it's a high compliment if they notice you.

I just figure being this incredibly handsome has to have some unintended consequences :lol:

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
well they seem to have a interesting smell to me... so i would assume they are scented.. smells almost like an abercrombie cologne. yea i got from love scent, and i may actually buy the spray just because i like the smell alot myself.

i think being a stud helps :)

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
when i get abs like urs ill be totally irresistable. like a butterfinger bar on sale.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
when i get abs like urs ill be totally irresistable. like a butterfinger bar on sale.
Ha! And when I get them back, I'm gonna...I'm gonna...Nevermind. HAHAHA! Paging Dr. Atkins. Paging Dr. Atkins!

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
but anyway. im gonna get more chikara. the gel packs are good, but i want to try the spray.