edge unscented

1. edge unscented

I know edge is strong, and i have only been using one spray at a time. I've used it over a dozen times by now, without really getting any results. Should I go to two?

2. Give it a try and see.

3. I just got some packets of the Edge and Chakara today. I'm kinda trying to keep an open mind and see if I get any kind responses.

The Edge is the unscented but I can definitely smell it myself. Almost smells like musky urine? And smells very strong to me. I just used a very small amount, about 1/8 of the packet and can still smell it on me even after a couple hours.

Do you guys notice the smell yourselves??

I just randomly asked my wife if I smell funny and need some deoderant. She sniffed around me and said I smell good. She's also pretty engrossed in studying for a personal training test. And as we're around people all day, if she is getting turned-on at all by the stuff, I'll find out todnight.

I'll be training a few female clients in a little while, we'll see if there's any difference in them today. Who knows??

Tomorrow I'll try the Chakara and see if that's any better, worse, or indifferent.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sprays in Edge Unscented?
    By Bmlax22 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 05:42 PM
  2. Living on the Edge...unscented.
    By dave1981 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 04:13 AM
  3. Edge Unscented
    By dave1981 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 10