Does anyone use pheromones?

MaartenL

Awards
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here found out about the "wonders" of pheromones? I train a lot to stay in shape, the soul reason I train is to attract the girls! Before I started training I was a nobody..

I love the attention of girls around me, the more the better lol! A friend of mine bought pheromones aswell besides his nutrisious products for his training. Pheromones make the ladies go crazy some mysterious way (it's all explained on bemoreattractivetoday.com for those who wonder).

I am thinking about using it myself because he has great results with that stuff! But first I'm trying to get feedback from anyone who can tell me weither or not its bad to combine it with other products.

So please post your thoughts.. any post is welcome..

Thanks in advance

Maarten

Hardcorehehaw

Hardcorehehaw

Awards
I got some free samples of the cologne type stuff. It didn't do anything for me. I was better off wearing very sexy or chrome.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I got some Edge (unscented) and some Chakara about a week ago. Can't really say I've noticed much of a difference. I've only been around people I work with everyday. If I ever get out to a club with my friends again I can see if there's anything different there. At this point though, I'm not expecting much.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got some Edge (unscented) and some Chakara about a week ago. Can't really say I've noticed much of a difference. I've only been around people I work with everyday. If I ever get out to a club with my friends again I can see if there's anything different there. At this point though, I'm not expecting much.
Crunch likes to smell nice for his co-workers...lol :lol:

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
LOL...a handfull of them are pretty damn hot!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My husband wears the Chikara and I love the way it smells. Not sure if it makes me more sexual or not because I want him all the time. But it does increase the wanting to cuddle so I can smell it longer!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My husband wears the Chikara and I love the way it smells. Not sure if it makes me more sexual or not because I want him all the time. But it does increase the wanting to cuddle so I can smell it longer!
Please tell me your a female:sick:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very Sexy is the ****! That stuff smells awesome!
that is in my top three..also with the original Tommy,and the one from Aeropostalle.........i keep asorted Axe/tag body sprays in my gym bag too...i too like to smell nice for my co-workers..working at a gym has it's perks, ya know :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Polo Black smells very hot. I love the smell of it on a man.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Get the new Burberry (blueish bottle) or Carlos Santanas' scent. I get chicks asking me all the time what I'm wearing...especially with the Burberry.

JohnnyDeez

Awards
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here found out about the "wonders" of pheromones? I train a lot to stay in shape, the soul reason I train is to attract the girls! Before I started training I was a nobody..

I love the attention of girls around me, the more the better lol! A friend of mine bought pheromones aswell besides his nutrisious products for his training. Pheromones make the ladies go crazy some mysterious way (it's all explained on bemoreattractivetoday.com for those who wonder).

I am thinking about using it myself because he has great results with that stuff! But first I'm trying to get feedback from anyone who can tell me weither or not its bad to combine it with other products.

So please post your thoughts.. any post is welcome..

Thanks in advance

Maarten
A few years ago MTV did a show on myths and stuff. One of them was the use of pheromones on unsuspecting women. Believe it or not, all three women picked the guy wearing the pheromones.

It says on the description that it contains human sex pheromones. Kinda like when a dog is in heat and the other dogs pick up on it, i guess. Even if they don't know it.

There are a lot of different kinds. I think if you wear a lot of cologne or are in a really smokey bar, they might not work as well. But I guess anything is worth a try!:head:

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I was in Baltimore, MD this week. And damn did I get a lot of stares and even compliments. I've never had that much attention. Maybe it's just the East coast and people (women) are more forward, just guessing? As I don't know what kind of reactions I would have gotten not wearing the stuff, it's not much of a "study". But it sure was fun!!!!

I was wearing a very small drop of The Edge behind my ear and a good finger size amount of Chakara.

I did tell my wife about the pheromones and showed her the packets. She could detect no odor what-so-ever from The Edge, which is very interesting to me as it smells extremely strong to me. Even the Chakara she could barely smell from the packet, and virtually nothing when I put it on. Again, I can smell it very strongly. I'm just stunned she can't smell The Edge at all. A big drop on my finger, right up to her nose and she couldn't smell a thing.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I was in Baltimore, MD this week. And damn did I get a lot of stares and even compliments. I've never had that much attention. Maybe it's just the East coast and people (women) are more forward, just guessing? As I don't know what kind of reactions I would have gotten not wearing the stuff, it's not much of a "study". But it sure was fun!!!!

I was wearing a very small drop of The Edge behind my ear and a good finger size amount of Chakara.

I did tell my wife about the pheromones and showed her the packets. She could detect no odor what-so-ever from The Edge, which is very interesting to me as it smells extremely strong to me. Even the Chakara she could barely smell from the packet, and virtually nothing when I put it on. Again, I can smell it very strongly. I'm just stunned she can't smell The Edge at all. A big drop on my finger, right up to her nose and she couldn't smell a thing.
You were in my neck of the woods huh. Girls here are pretty forward. I went out friday night with some buds and a girl asked if i wanted to go to her car and Fuc$. Tha'ts not unusual either.

I tried some samples when they first came out and it didn't do anything but make me very aggressive and pissed off. So I'm not a big fan.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jmin - haven't seen you around much as of late? What's been going on?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were in my neck of the woods huh. Girls here are pretty forward. I went out friday night with some buds and a girl asked if i wanted to go to her car and Fuc$. Tha'ts not unusual either.

I tried some samples when they first came out and it didn't do anything but make me very aggressive and pissed off. So I'm not a big fan.
Dang what a hoe!!!

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established

Nice! I didn't have anybody quite THAT forward, but if I did and she was hot, my wife wouldn't have minded!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

i am officially moving to Baltimore.

another12

Awards
Polo Black smells very hot. I love the smell of it on a man.
have you tried/smelled Polo Double Black? Newer than the original Black... but from my experience the women love it :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
have you tried/smelled Polo Double Black? Newer than the original Black... but from my experience the women love it :)
Yes thats the one my hubby has..I love it!! I also love the Chikara

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Hey Beige is that burberry one the "touch"? A discount store by me always has a few versions of burberry.. I might pick some up.

I have lots of different colognes...an oldie but goodie that women love is the original Curve, my GF LOVES curve Crush. The other best bet would be Aqua de Gio. I always get compliments on that stuff... one girl called it "sex in a bottle"

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Hey Beige is that burberry one the "touch"? A discount store by me always has a few versions of burberry.. I might pick some up.

I have lots of different colognes...an oldie but goodie that women love is the original Curve, my GF LOVES curve Crush. The other best bet would be Aqua de Gio. I always get compliments on that stuff... one girl called it "sex in a bottle"
all that i know is that it's in a dark blue bottle and women love the smell of it. my ex tried to punch the subway girl out because she asked what i was wearing (scent), and if i had a girlfriend.

GeicoCaveman

GeicoCaveman

Awards
i am officially moving to Baltimore.
You've obviously never been to Baltimore!
I'm originally from SF and Baltimore makes Oakland look good.

btw. I'm new and Hello.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard good things...
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtD_Ss3LGJg"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Stay classy

SeanG

Awards
What about Aqua Di Gio from Georgio Armani? I've gotten tons of compliments on that one. Girls just toss themselves at that smell haha, it's pretty cool :)

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
nope never used it ..dont believe in it

my armani acqua & fcuk works fine 4 me :)

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
I got that 10 pack sample of Chikara to try out.
Smells like bugspray to me, but I cover with a masculine cologne.

I noticed that people are MUCH more talkative and friendly when i use chikara.

SeanG

Awards
I just got a 10 pack of the gel packs from Chikara. How much of this stuff are you supposed to put on? 1/2 pack behind the ears and on wrists?