Edge Unscented

dave1981

Awards
Just got it today. Picked it because it was unscented, but now I read a sheet that came in the package that it can smell bad, and that my own nose isn't going to tell me because it smells bad only to some. Damn! Does this mean that I should use my own colonge to cover it up? Furthermore if anybody else has used this I'd really appreciate feedback. My next thread will give the results (if any) from my first few nights out wearing edge. I'll be sure to try it out in several different settings and with different groups of people.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Never tried this product but that is common ith pheromones. People perceive them differently. To one person it can smell attractive to another it can smell repulsive.

dave1981

Awards
so should i use another scent with it just to prevent such a problem?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You have to cover it with your own colonge. Only small persent of people can smell it and they say it smells like cat piss. Edge is very strong sexual hormone and if you use too much women gonna run away from you. Start with the lowest dose possible.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
This stuff sounds like it works, what effect does it have? is it an aphrodesiac or is it just stuff women like to sniff like crazy?

dave1981

Awards
You have to cover it with your own colonge. Only small persent of people can smell it and they say it smells like cat piss. Edge is very strong sexual hormone and if you use too much women gonna run away from you. Start with the lowest dose possible.
So I should start with one spray right?

And then one spray of my colonge? Or a walk through or something.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell your cologne could also drive them away. There's a reason there's so many scents. Not everyone will like the smell.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
So I should start with one spray right?

And then one spray of my colonge? Or a walk through or something.
Start with one spray then just spray your colonge on the top of it. Do that several times on the defferent ocasion before you up the dose.
I didn't use whole lot of Edge but used NPA a lot which is very similar product and few times I had crazy response with only 2 dabs of NPA (about 1 spray of Edge).

dabone12

Awards
I used to use Edge but now I use NPA. Both are similar products the NPA is stronger. I would use a cover scent (colonge) none can smell really bad to some people. I would use 2 dabs instead of 1 spray. There is a good forum online where you purchased your product from. There is tons of info there. Oh yeah what is your age? You may want to throw in some SOE (Scent of Eros) into the mix.

dave1981

Awards
I used to use Edge but now I use NPA. Both are similar products the NPA is stronger. I would use a cover scent (colonge) none can smell really bad to some people. I would use 2 dabs instead of 1 spray. There is a good forum online where you purchased your product from. There is tons of info there. Oh yeah what is your age? You may want to throw in some SOE (Scent of Eros) into the mix.

25 years old

dabone12

Awards
Dave, being 25 your body should have a lot of natural a-none already that's the active ingredient along with secret ingredients in NPA and Edge. I would start with 1 dab of the edge with colonge and go from there. Edge = sexual hits, SOE (Scent of eros ) = social hits ( a lot of talking giggling) Edge+ SOE=getting laid:woohoo: