I had no idea....

D

dave1981

Awards
I had no idea that this was so popular. Now I am curious and must try them. Just to clear things up, an unscented can still have an odor right? So one would want a scented to cover up the natural odor? I read over the last two pages of threads, but still a little unsure, especially since some of them are pretty old. Anybody have some updated advice from experience?

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
The one I have used wich actually worked was completly unsented except for the alcohol. You dont want a scent, the reason being, it isnt the smell that does the trick and the unscented ones really are.. unscented, and if they come scented they dont compare to a good cologne or even deoderant for that matter and wont mix well either.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The one I have used wich actually worked was completly unsented except for the alcohol. You dont want a scent, the reason being, it isnt the smell that does the trick and the unscented ones really are.. unscented, and if they come scented they dont compare to a good cologne or even deoderant for that matter and wont mix well either.
Pherlure has a very good smell. I'll be testing out tonight. Will let yall know!