Which pheromones?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Which pheromones??

1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Which pheromones??

Just wondering which ones are being used with consistently good results?? I don't know much about them but I am interested in trying them.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

I've used:
    Edge gelpacks
    Scent of Eros gelpacks
    Chikara (spray and gelpacks)
    Alter Ego (oil drops)
    Perception (spray and gelpacks)
    NPA

all with good results. They work differently though.

Edge is *very* potent and gives very sexual hits, but is easy to OD on, and an OD will irritate/agitate/agrivate pretty much everyone around you.

Scent of Eros is very mild, and tends to make people a bit more talky and chatty, and a bit more "open" to sexual innuendo if they are of the prude type.

Chikara is my favorite. I love the smell, and it gives a great balanced reaction, not to chatty/spacy, but not so powerful on the sexual side that an OD is easy.

Alter Ego is good too, great ratio, clean smell, just a bit too concentrated for me to be able to use it without adding a similar scent.

Perception is great, especially the gelpacks. The best way to use it is to put on your favorite scent and let it dry. Then cover it with the perception gelpack (1/2 at most really), and *bam* not only do you have pheromones, you have an extended release version of the scent you are wearing.

NPA is really strong and sexual, and doesn't smell all that great on its own (been described as "cat piss") so I only used it in very crowded areas (clubs), and covered it well.

I hope this helps.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Helps alot thanks for the reply>
    •   

4. Elite Member

If the OD is because the scent is to strong would unscented be a better choice?? Or does that not matter??
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

it's not an od on the scent, it's an od on the pheromones. That causes a very bad reaction, probably worse than if you had too much scent on. The forum at love-scent is very useful.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Elite Member

Man beast as far as using the edge gelpacks solo,would half a gelpack be to much or just about right?
  7. New Member

Too much pheromones can irritate a person, sort of makes them a little nervous even.
  8. New Member

mixing pheromones?

Hey! I'm new to the forum and I'm still learning all about pheromones. I'm just wondering, has anyone tried using more than one pheromone? What are the effects of this? Thanks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. which Pheromone is the strongest?
    By oswizzle in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 09:09 PM
  2. Which mags
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 02:28 PM
  3. Which Ant-E, on and off cycle
    By Andy2k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 03:36 AM
  4. Which celebrity's phsique do you admire?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 12:13 AM
  5. which?
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 07:13 PM