Pherlure (Di-Dehydroepiandrosterone)

paramedic_mass

Banned
Awards
Has anyone tried this yet? I read on another sight that it is highly recommended

doom3q

Banned
Awards
It's just 2 DHEA molecules bound together. Might as well buy the raw powder and shove it in her face lol :)

Honestly though, I'm very skeptical that these pheromones add any real benefit. I really don't care what these studies say, because I've tried most everything with little success. Nothing beats humor.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I say it can help, but only to a certain extent. If you are not a beautiful guy, then I say your chances are minimal to make it work, as women are not bling, and being ugly will definetly not turn her on whatever cologne you wear, but I think it could be a good tool for the average guy that is shy and would like her to make the move..

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
They work. Women love them. But hell, I'm not one thats begging for attention anyways...

jasondar

Awards
Yeah, it works. I can say from personal experience that Pherlure works. If you're around women regularly, you'll definitely see a subtle change. If you're not around women much, you won't be able to see those subtle changes . One girl I used to work with couldn't keep her hands off me when I wore it. She was hot, but I had a girlfriend so I never did anything.

A Pherlure Review Site
More About Pherlure

tbone1026

Awards
Yes It Works

Has anyone tried this yet? I read on another sight that it is highly recommended

Hey i just move down here to florida about 2 months ago and i dont know anybody. I just got my pherlure order this morning and went to the grocery store and the girl in the checkout was actin crazy, she through her hair back around her shoulders to show me her neck and she was playin with her hair so much i thought she was gonna pull it out!!! This stuff really really works man, for real!!! just try it, you wont be dissappointed!!!!

TheCSWFighter

Awards
I haven't had too much experience with pheremones but I tryed some edge and scent of euros one time and went out to eat and the waitress was just staring at me like she was a deer in headlights. Everytime she came back she would talk to the whole table but just stare at me. If I talked she'd seem very interested and seem to hang on my every word.

I've used chikara with my girlfriend and after doin the deed she wouldn't let me move around because she had climbed on top of me and wouldn't get her nose away from my neck. It was like she was huffing it or something. I pointed it out a few days later and she completely denied it.

tbone1026

Awards
Sounds awesome!!!!!!! Pherlure kinda does the same thing, cause I went to wal-mart just to test out the Pherlure. You know how the electronics section aint really got too much room to move, well I stood in one place for about 3-5 minutes lookin for some UFC videos and the women started crowding around and it kinda seemed like they were lost or something.!!! So i started kinda laughing and thinkin, man this stuff is crazy, so i left and went over to the food part. And there were these 2 girls in the snackfood lane and one of em got close and just started hangin around and lookin at all the cookies that were right in front of me and sayin anything she could, so i said, "looks like yall gonna have a party tonight huh"? The other girl pushing the buggy said "yeah we got the munchies" but the girl that seemed interested in me just looked me in the eyes and didnt say nothin, well not with words at least but the look in her eyes said something!!!! know what i mean!!! And then i went over to the part where they sell the mexican food and saw this beautiful latin girl with a black girl. So I went over there and acted like i was lookin for some Roman noodles, and they were about 2-3 feet away, the latin girl was closer. after about 20 seconds i looked over at the latin girl and she was starin at me HARD!!! And you know how usually if somebodys lookin at you and you catch em they'll look away real quick? Well she didnt she just gave me this crazy sexy smile!!! I was like holy #%$* man its workin!!!! So they walked down about 8 feet down and I kept pretending to look at the noodles for about 30 more seconds and went to walk out the isle and the latin girl was on the right side of the buggy and the black girl was on the left with most of the space cause the buggy was about 2 feet from the right side of the isle and the latin girl was all layin on top of it with her ass stickin out and when I tried to get by she didnt move an inch. So i had to turn sideways towards her to get out and i literally came about this --- --close to rubbin all up on her, maybe i should have huh? I just aint used to that kind of attention, maybe I'll start makin moves when I get used to how this stuff works. As far as which pheromone is better, I cant say but hell, if it works it works so it dont really matter i guess. I'll get back to you with some more stories latter. how much is the eros anyway? you can get three bottles of pherlure for about 60 bucks, at least for a while, everyday you go to their site they say its the last day of the sale but they keep changin it which is fine by me!!! The stuff really works though, for real!!!!! Not on everyone though, which is what they say, but maybe that black girl with the latin girl saw how i was automatically interested in the latin girl and didnt even bother to flirt, same as with the 2 girls in the cookie isle, i showed interest in the one girl and the other might have sensed that and didnt bother flirting, who knows?

jasondar

Awards
tbone, nice story! amazing isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

tbone1026

Awards
One more thing, for me it seems like one squirt is better than 2 unless you really want women over 30!!! Cause when i used 2 most girls my age seem intimidated.

aboy

Awards
hey i was with this girl we work together do you think if she smoked while we were hangin out that would change the effect

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I've used it as an experiment and it works.

It does seem to work differently on different ethnicities though.

Caucasian women and Latina women seemed to be more touchy feely when I was talking to them.

African American women were a bit more attentive than usual but no as much as others.

African American women who obviously were strongly mixed...
either parent or granparent were of other than AA(as I found after conversation) were also strongly attentive.

Havent been around many asian/indian(hindu) women so I do not know.

As other posters said if you look like Gollum then it wont.. but for the average guy itt gives a boost.

BeeLees

Awards
I dunno...

I think Pherlure really makes your confidence boost. I think it works on YOU more than it does on women in general.

I received my first batch yesterday, and I noticed the change more in myself then anyone. I'm more talkative, less anxious, I want to get out of the 'norm' and go do more things. I want to meet people more.

I think it ups your testostorone levels more, maybe evens out your chemical balance.

This is, of course, with the recommended two sprays. It really has an excellent scent, I keep smelling my wrists because I can't get enough of it.

I tested it with a few of my female cousins to see if they thought it smelled good, and they all said that they loved the smell, and girls around work and in general are paying more attention.

But again, I think it's because I really want to meet people now and I'm not focused on what can go wrong. It affects the wearer more than anyone around. Women just sense the confidence radiating from you.

And it comes with a nifty booklet on attraction, which I knew all about, but it really points out all of the sections of it that you can work on.

TeenAbuser

Awards
yo that stuff sounds pretty cool.. if it really works. wheres the best place to get it from?

TeenAbuser

Awards
alright thanks. i just read that and they sound very interesting. whats another good site where theres actually some research done on Pheromones, they sound very interesting. Oh and btw is Pherlure the best one to buy?

TeenAbuser

Awards
has anybody tryed any of these pheromones to see if they really work?

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
definately agree with you there BeeLees, and confidence is the key. Plus some of them have a nice scent which gives your cologne an extra kick, and some of 'em you don't even need cologne.Personally, I love 'em

BeeLees

Awards
definately agree with you there BeeLees, and confidence is the key. Plus some of them have a nice scent which gives your cologne an extra kick, and some of 'em you don't even need cologne.Personally, I love 'em
What are the nice smelling ones you've tried that you don't need extra cologne? And what's the best at a cheap cost?

Also what colognes do all of you mix with them? I usually use some Gravity. (I have to go on budget most of the time lmao).

One more thing I wanted to ask, that sort of veers off of the topic of pheromones, but, what do YOU all do to keep your confidence up?

I have very low self-esteem, and I used to have a huge social circle, but I've had some issues happen over the past year, and I've spent most of that year not around socially. What are some of the hobbies you all have for getting out? That you do dayin and dayout.

But mostly, how do you keep your confidence up?

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
BeesLees: Scent of Eros (scented version) has a really nice smell, and I found the unscented edge to give a nice musky/spicy kick to colognes like hugo and dior's farenheit.

Im using Jean Paul Gaultier at the moment, its a stench to die for! plus you dont need to use much 'mones with them, as alot of girls LOVE this stuff.
But i found another new one the other day, Narciso Rodriguez. This stuff smells like sex in a bottle.

I used to bein the same boat, large social groups all the time, butover the past few years it sort of died away, people doing their own things etc. At first it was kinda depressing, but I just started doing things that I enjoyed more. Nowadays, a nice pump after a w/o, a run in the morning, or even work keeps my confidence up nicely.

merlinswingman

Awards
ethnicity reaction ?

I was just about to post a question about ethinicity being a factor in reactions .
A few years ago I mixed ATHENA pheromones and HERRERA cologne . Most of the postive reactions I got were from African American women , and I am so white I glow in the dark . :)
The first black woman who noticed STOPPED in her tracks and asked in a special tone What are you wearing ??? :)
Another black woman commented You smell GOOOOD
And before this black women treated me like I was invisible , but so did other women :)

Once as an experiment I hypnotized this white guy to increase his pheromones , and he was an excellent subject . The intened target was this woman he would ride with on a train . Two black women he worked with did have special reactions to him . One put her hands over his eyes from behind in a playful flirty manner . i forget what she said to him . And the other whispered to him that he was sexy .

I've used it as an experiment and it works.

It does seem to work differently on different ethnicities though.

Caucasian women and Latina women seemed to be more touchy feely when I was talking to them.

African American women were a bit more attentive than usual but no as much as others.

African American women who obviously were strongly mixed...
either parent or granparent were of other than AA(as I found after conversation) were also strongly attentive.

Havent been around many asian/indian(hindu) women so I do not know.

As other posters said if you look like Gollum then it wont.. but for the average guy itt gives a boost.